Your sluttiest moment.......

carostephlina said:
I'm bi, and I guess the sluttiest thing I've done is sleep with a couple of married women (actually some things might even be sluttier, but I gotta know you better before I confess to those!)

But the sluttiest of my slutty married affairs was with a woman I actually met in a chat room. We were really just sort of chatting about non-descript stuff until we discovered we lived a few miles apart. I had just turned 19, and she was 48, and, yes, it turned out that she was bi-curious. After a couple of nights of cyber flirting, she told me her husband was out of town, and asked if I wanted to meet for a drink.

"No," I said. "I want to meet to fuck you."

To my relief, she said, "Good," and we exchanged phone numbers.

I know it's probably incredibly stupid and dangerous - but when we exchanged numbers and talked, I realized she was also a business acquaitance of my mother, so we met in a hotel parking lot, and she drove me back to her house.

Yes, we did the whole cliche - I actually hid in the floorboard as she drove into her garage, to keep the neighbors from spying!

Once inside, she was a little nervous as she showed me the house - but when I spotted a tatoo at the small of her back, I touched her on the back, whispered to her to stop and went right to my knees and kissed her on it.

Well, we were naked in about 7 seconds, and I found myself eating her out on the marital bed. After that night, we got together every time her husband was gone out of town - and lots and lots of times for "lunch."

I'd like to watch you 2 have lunch!
 
wow, talk about coincidence!

Maniac9538 said:
Wow reading all these stories has got my memories flooding back.
I've had a few "Naughty" moments but I think the "sluttiest" time was back when I was 17.

Being a military brat I had moved ALOT all through my middle school years so making friends was tough and getting a g/f was next to impossible. Finally when I was 16 my Dad got orders in Germany and was told they were 3 year orders so I could finally settle down, make some friends and maybe get a g/f. Well one Friday night me and a few other military brats all went out in town to have some fun and cause trouble. The group was 3 guys (including me) and 2 girls. One of the girls (elise) was my next door neighbor who constantly flirted with me and I flirted back, we had done some oral sex but that was it. My two buddies and the other girl wanted to check out a new club downtown, but Elise and I declined saying we were just content with walking the streets. So we parted ways. Elise and I were walking down the street laughing and talking when we cut into a alleyway, there we came across a young couple in the midst of fucking we weren't even 10 feet away and they had no care. The guy had his girl bent over, skirt hiked up and was pounding away at her with reckless abandon. I watched in amazement and turned to Elise to see if we shoud back out and find another way around. When I turned there was Elise bottom lip caught in her teeth and a hand rubbing her thighs. I leaned in and whispered in her ear if she wished she was that girl and Elise nodded whimpering with need. Not even thinking I grabbed Elise and spun her around, hiked her skirt up, unzipped my jeans and slid my aching cock deep into her pussy. Her moans matched the other woman's with need. The other couple halted mid thrust hearing the other moans. They argued in German and the guy took off, pulling his pants up as he went, the girl was a step behind but she stopped when Elise kept begging for it harder and deeper. She approached closer and pulled her skirt up slipping a finger deep into her pussy watching Elise and I go at it. The next words shocked me. Elise told the other girl that she wanted to taste her pussy. My mind raced Elise...this girl who I had known for a year was bi? Next thing I knew the girl had her pussy shoved in Elise's face and was kissing me long and hard telling me to fuck Elise harder and how hot it was watching my cock slip in and out of Elise's wet pussy. Well long story short Elise, Sasha (the German girl) and I ended up at Sasha's flat and fucked long into Saturday night and into early sunday morning. To this day I still talk to Elise and we have long sexual talks of wishes of staying with Sasha and fucking each other all through the nights.
 
ok..here's one..

In cllege I was dating this really hot chick from latin America. At this point in our relationship she was quite shy..we had not yet progressed beyond me giving her oral and her jacking me off... One weekday.. a bunch of us impromptu decided to go to the local bar. My girl didn't come as she said she had to finish a paper and was going to go to sleep early...

At the bar I met this cute red-head.We immediately hit it off and drank like mad.. After closing the bar, we decided to go back to her place and continue drinking... We both knew what was going to happen. We had insane sex all night..We hardly slept but in the morning I woke up with her on top of me. I had run out of condoms at this point, so ( stupidly) we did it without, since she was on the pill.

She had an early class and she left. Her building was right next to the building in which my gf lived. I went to the cafeteria and got some breakfast and brought it back to my gf. She was so happy and I guess horny.. that she decided to give me a blow job. I was afraid I would get caught since I had not showered or washed. But there was no way I was refusing the offer - I knew if I would I would never get another..

She gave me the wettest blow job ever. And never said anything that would hint that she could taste the red head on my cock..

I always wanted to ask her if she had though!!

Love this thread...
 
reddevilron said:
ok..here's one..

In cllege I was dating this really hot chick from latin America. At this point in our relationship she was quite shy..we had not yet progressed beyond me giving her oral and her jacking me off... One weekday.. a bunch of us impromptu decided to go to the local bar. My girl didn't come as she said she had to finish a paper and was going to go to sleep early...

At the bar I met this cute red-head.We immediately hit it off and drank like mad.. After closing the bar, we decided to go back to her place and continue drinking... We both knew what was going to happen. We had insane sex all night..We hardly slept but in the morning I woke up with her on top of me. I had run out of condoms at this point, so ( stupidly) we did it without, since she was on the pill.

She had an early class and she left. Her building was right next to the building in which my gf lived. I went to the cafeteria and got some breakfast and brought it back to my gf. She was so happy and I guess horny.. that she decided to give me a blow job. I was afraid I would get caught since I had not showered or washed. But there was no way I was refusing the offer - I knew if I would I would never get another..

She gave me the wettest blow job ever. And never said anything that would hint that she could taste the red head on my cock..

I always wanted to ask her if she had though!!

Love this thread...


Naughty, naughty! I love it!
 
Fffm

This is an inspirational thread! So, I must share, too.

One of the greatest orgasms I ever experienced involved my wife and I cumming together at exactly the same moment, but not with each other.

Our bi, divorced, female friend, K, invited us to her place one Sunday afternoon for some fun. She and my wife love to play with each other. K's friend, S, was still there, wearing a bathrobe. K and S had been clubbing on Saturday night and S slept over. Both were just getting started on the day.

Whenever we're around K, the talk always heats up after awhile and vectors toward hot sexual fantasies. And so it did on this afternoon and it wasn't long until all four of us started to disrobe. I had fucked and licked K in 3somes with my wife before so my eyes were focused on S as the bathrobe slid off her body. It is always so thrilling to see a woman nude for the very first time. In a moment my wife was between S's legs, licking her goregous, wet pussy for the first time. K and I watched them take turns on each other and took some pictures as we rubbed our bodies together playfully.

After several orgasms, S and my wife wanted to continue in the bedroom instead of the living room floor so we all moved to K's king-sized bed. As my wife continued kissing and caressing S, I fucked K to an orgasm but did not cum in her. K has such powerful orgasms that it's hard to keep my cock inside her as she spasms. What I really had in mind was the opportunity to fuck S for the very first time and shoot my load in her. Little did I know what an experience I was about to have.

S is blond, about five feet three, with full breasts and very sensitive nipples. Her pussy was shaved and her pussy lips full and ripe. I took over from my wife and started licking those delicious lips.

One of the great joys of the life I share with my wife is the total openness we have about our sexuality and our desires. Playing with others is an erotic and loving extension of the complete and abiding love we have for each other, unthreatened by jealousy or hidden desires. How many men envy me, I wonder, who read these words? Here I am licking a woman I had met barely an hour ago, preparing to put my hard cock into her in the most intimate contact possible between two human bodies.

After I licked S to an orgasm, she rolled over and kneeled on the bed with the alabaster globes of her ass toward me, wordlessly hinting that I should take her from behind.

Her pussy felt wonderful, very wet and on fire with erotic heat, the kind that accompanies the energy of a first time. Just a few inches away from us my wife was on her back with her legs wide as K licked her. I looked down to watch her face tighten in that smiling grimace that accompanies intense pleasure. Time seemed suspended as we enjoyed the ecstatic pleasures of the moment. I reached down to touch my wife's long, black hair and felt the energy she was returning to K, thrusting her pussy into K's eager mouth.

S was now breathing more quickly and moaning louder. My wife joined her, like a choir of two, singing a chromatic scale of passion. Then, the tell-tale yells that always mark the beginning of my wife's powerful orgasm. Her music sent me to the edge and as soon as she reached the highest altitude of her orgasm I exploded, pumping my cum into S. Together, we must have sounded like a cacaphonous heavy metal band, yelling and screaming.

But my pleasure wasn't over. I always like to make my partner cum before I do. The best, of course, is to cum together but that doesn't always happen. So I want her to cum so that I know she has maximum pleasure before I spasm with my own. That often means she cums again when I finally spurt or, on my best days, she's on her fourth or fifth orgasm before I unload.

I knew S got close but she didn't get all the way. Somehow, she managed to throw one leg over me and lower me onto my back and get on top of me without letting my cock slip out. I think she did it with the power of her tight pussy and her skilled sexual choreography. Now, sitting in a cowgirl position on my cock, she started to pump very slowly up and down on me.

My wife and K both knew I had cum and they were amazed that I was still hard and S was still fucking me. They both moved quickly behind S, their faces just inches from my cock, watching her move up and down. They got very verbal with each other, describing the cum oozing out of S and down my shaft and onto my balls and the bed sheet. They starting licking it and sharing it with each other. Their comments added to the excitement that kept me hard.

I gazed at S's face as she continued to slowly pump. Her eyes closed, her jaw tightened, and her breathing grew short and heavy. Without ever adding speed to her ride on my cock, she got caught up in the incredible intensity she was feeling and began to scream with pleasure. My wife and K looked at her in amazement as S collapsed onto me, totally spent, my cock still in her, my cum, mixed with her juices, oozing out of her.

I cradled her in my arms for a long time, letting her slowly return from her ecstasy, moving my hand slowly up and down her spine, kissing her forehead, running my hand through her silky hair. My wife and K petted me as I petted S, all of us bound in a new circle of intimacy, naked and close, warm. Beautiful lovers.
 
Sluttiest Moment

I am new to Lit. and thought I would post a memorable time I had while I was in FL.


The company I was working for at the time had sponsored a fishing trip to Florida. The trip was fun but I was not able to hookup with any chicks while we were all out partying for the three days. Finally the trip was over and I headed back to Miami to catch my flight. I had stayed an extra day to visit a customer before I headed back. I pulled into a small hotel just off the beach and decided this place was as good as any. I walked around for a while had a quick dinner and decided to head back to the hotel. I thought about going out to a club and figured screw it I'll just hangout at the hotel bar. I was not even thinking about women, I figured the trip was over and I am not getting laid. I started having a few drinks and relaxing, surprisingly two women make their way into the bar and sit down next to me. They order their drinks and we start talking. I find out that they are sisters just trying to spend some time together since one had just been married and moved to another state. I start talking to the one who is not married figuring I have a better chance with her. After talking for a while and having a bunch of drinks the married one pipes up and announces she wants to go swimming, I'm like no way it's late Etc... The non-married sister eggs her on and encourages me to go with her into the pool which is only 10-15 feet from the bar. We start swiming around and end up on the far side away from everyone. She starts talking about sex witch totaly throws me off and motions for me to come closer. She starts kissing me out of no where and bitting my nipples extremely hard. Talking all this crazy stuff about how she wants me to bang her right here. She starts pulling down my shorts and rubbing my cock, I move her bathing suit over and start going to town on her and she is trying to keep quiet but it wasn't happening. People from the bar start cheering and yelling. I look up to find her sister standing there yelling at us to get out of the pool and all I say is you told me to go swimming with her.
 
Lovin this thread

Ok Here it goes,

I was working out of town and putting in long hours. Too much work and not enough fun, if you know what I mean. 2 Months into we were almost completed the project, the foreman asked me over to have a bbq with him and his wife. Being lonely and away from all my buddies I accepted.
As soon as I arrived he put a wine in my hand and took me too the back yard where his wife was.
Man on first site she was gorgeous, not like a model, more like a porn star. She was wearing a nice summer skirt and a tank top. Her perky breasts definately didnt need a bra either.
We sat on the back deck for a couple of hours and drank wine in the hot sun. So when dinner came I was already feeling pretty tipsy. Looking back I knew they were trying to get me drunk.
Anyway as we ate the husband kept knocking his knife off the table and I kept grabbing it for him. Finally the last time he knocked it off I realized what he was trying to do. As went down to grab the knife I saw his wife with her legs spread wide open not wearing any panties. I literally hit my head on the table as I was surprised as what I was seeing.
When I finally got my bearings together and lifted my head up they both had sadistic grin on their face, I couldnt beleive what was happening.
Anyway without mentioning through dinner we went back inside to continue the drinking and chatting.
The wife sat down beside me on the couch and started rubbing my leg slowly moving upward to my hardening cock. Remember I have barely seen a woman in 2 months let alone have one touch me that is pantiless.
Finally she started playing with my crotch and the conversation was going on just as normal eventhough the husband fully aware of what his wife was doing.( I was the only one not aware).
So finally out of know where the husband said "Wouldnt you love to Fuck HER"
Wow this shocked me and all I could do was nod yes. I was pretty sexually unexpereinced at the time and I couldnt beleive this was happening.
She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom with the husband right behind us.


I just realized how long this was getting let me know if you want to know how this finishes!!
 
continued

When we got to the bedroom she pushed me on to the bed I laid there on my back collapsed she quickly ripped my pants down freeing my hard cock. My cock even ten years later still gets super hard. As I lay there on the edge of the bed with legs hanging off the edge she knelt infront of me slowly licking my balls and dragging her tongue up my shaft finally taking it all in her mouth. She proceeded to suck my cock slowly and gently only as an experienced woman would. Up until then my cock sucking experience were all with young girls who hadnt figured out the art yet.
I was in heaven feeling lips and tongue explore my cock. She proceeded to take me orally, I looked over and saw her husband watching. I had almost forgotten about him. He took his cock out and it was huge. It had to be 9" and the size of my wrists. He stroked himself as he watched his wife perform her stuff on me.
I couldnt take it anymore I needed her pussy in my face. I pulled her up and with her skirt still on she mounted my face. Her Pusssy was so wet she instantly coverd my face with her juices. My tongue extended and she moaned and arched her back as my tonge probed the exterior of her pussy.
The more my tonge moved the wetter and louder she got. I found her clit and sucked on it massaging it with my lips. I started to probe her with my tongue entering her sloppy wet pussy and she began to rock her hips back and forth to give her the ultimate pleasure.
As She continued to fuck my face I felt hands on my cock stroking me. I went to get up and she pushed her pussy harder on my face keeping me down, gently saying "Its ok just let go"
Then I felt the lips around my cock and I moaned as this mouth was engulfing me as I ate this beautiful womans hot wet pussy. In the passion of it all letting this man take me in his mouth was so hot, especially having this hot pussy on my face.
After a few minutes of that she let a huge fuck me fuck me!!!
So she laid on her back and I mounted her fucking her for all I was worth and she motioned for her husband to come over.
He knealt at her head and inserted his huge cock in her mouth as I pounded her pussy he pounded her face.
She took his cock out and let a big scream and as her body flinched she soaked the bed with her orgasm.
The husband looked at me and said "keep fucking she will cum agian in a couple of minutes"
I did as he said and he inserted his cock back into her mouth.
She kept pulling me in closer and as his cock sat so close to my face I had to take it. I opened my mouth and let his cock in to my face as I rammed her pussy for all I was worth. I only lasted 30 seconds and we she could tell Iwas about to cum she held me closer let me fill her pussy with my juices while his cock was in my mouth.

The night wasnt over and we had more fun after as well.
But that was the start of my bisexuality
 
manslut new year

Last New Years Eve I fucked two different women, had dinner with one at her home after fucking the other one in a cheap motel room, then fucked her for awhile after dinner around midnite, then left and went to fuck other woman again . :rolleyes:
 
bcplaygirl said:
One of my sluttiest experiences was when I met a man whom I had been speaking to for some time via the internet. We had shared quite alot and had been very open in our fantasies and exactly what we were both looking for. I was very curious about a Daddy/daughter type relationship and set out to meet him for an afternoon of kinky fun.
I was very nervous when I got there, being that I was in a strange man's house and knew he did have some control fantasies, and here I was, prim and proper married lady, out to be fucked like a whore.
Soon after we arrived at his house, he brought out a HUGE black buttplug he had bought that morning and said he wanted me to wear it all day while I was there. It was bigger than anything I had ever taken up there before and I was more than a little apprehensive but with lots of lube and some patience as well as flicking my clit with his tongue, he managed to push the plug all the way into my ass. He then helped me to stand and once I did, he pushed me to my knees and ordered me to suck his cock while he pushed me slightly back and forth, forcing me to rock on the plug. He called me all sorts of dirty names and fucked his cock so hard and deep in and out of my mouth. I was gagging and coughing and really thought I was going to be sick all over him if he didn't stop but every time it would get to be too much, he'd back off a little.
Later on in the day, this same man fisted my pussy for the first time which had also been something I'd gotten hot thinking about but had never tried. I was so full with this plug still in my ass and now his fist in my pussy and was telling him all the while he was trying to push his hand into my pussy that I did not think it would fit. But he made it fit and I ended with cumming so hard all over his wrist and soaking the pillows he'd put underneath me. When I came down from that one, I really thought we were done but he had other ideas. After he'd pulled his fist out, I lay there for a bit, recovering, and then when I tried to get up off the bed, he grabbed my arm and twisted it hard behind my back, hurting me, and telling me to turn over. I turned to lay face down on the bed and this man straddled me, sitting on my back and started to pull the plug out much less than gently. If I thought it was uncomfortable going in, it was twice that coming out. I can still remember the feelings as I type this, I felt like he was tearing something back there. He pulled it pretty hard and took it out of my ass much too quickly and before my ass had had a chance to contract and recover, he slammed his cock into me back there. He proceeded to fuck my ass harder than I've ever been fucked back there before, still all the while telling me what a whore I was, what a slut, how despicable I was for being a married woman but yet here doing all this with him. The words were degrading but at the same time, turned me on more and more. After he'd fucked my ass like that for awhile, he pulled out and came to kneel beside where my face was. He jerked his cock and ended up cumming on my face, rubbing his dirty cockhead against my lips and cheeks and painting me with his cum.
Although that day was quite an experience, I never went back to see him again. Some of his fantasies were much more extreme than mine and although exciting, I found him to be a little scary too. I guess that was part of the turn on for me.

Hmm.. I could envision doing this same scenario to you, but much more tenderly and erotic.. making you enjoy it... and beg for more and beg for another time...
STG
 
Had to sooner or later.

POk first i have to give some credit where credit is due. maniac and BCplaygirl. Al yours. Severe props. Lush Leah You have more balls than me, and I mean that in as complimentary a way as I can say to a woman. I never acted on any fantasy for a friend or GF's mom. And I almost wish I had for one or two. But I have some stories to tell and I'll let you people tell me (PM or post here) what one you want to hear. I honestly can't decide my sluttiest moment.

So the top ones are.
1. My first threesome - at a summercamp with a girl and her roomate.
2. Whoring myself out in Vancouver - Got stuck no money no food no place to stay
3. Bet my friends I could score with all 6 female RA's in their dorm in one day. Got 5.
4. Violating my new years resolution in four minutes. Resolution I will not have cheap hook-ups.

So which one is sluttiest?

So which one is my sluttiest moment. Cause they're all pretty naughty but I'm not sure which one counts as sluttiest.
 
Sluttiest moment? The night I had three different men BEFORE I left the club. I had two more after I left the club too.
 
Maybe I didn't. I was in Burnaby. I actually had a job, But the people I was working for wouldn't pay me Until I got back to edmonton. So I had No food No place to stay, And no real way of getting Home. So I used the PNE to meet people. Willing to feed House and Pay me for sex. Fairly Succesful too.

And I could Whore myself out to you. I'm probably showing up sometime in the summer. I'll just look for the amazingly perky breasts.
 
well, this is actually pretty tame for me, but i have a fetish for zookeepers and anyway i went to the zoo with my girlfriend zoe and whilst looking at the lion enclosure we noticed this guy full of muscles who was feeding the lady lions.

jelous that other females were getting this buff stud, we waited for him to finish to ask him his name. we found out his name was zoran. anyway, my nipples were so erect so i started touching zoe in her camel toe (she was wearing bike shorts) infront of zoran and many little kids who were on excursion at the zoo.

zoran told us tht we shuldnt do it, but we knew that he really wanted it as his pants started to buldge in a manner only known to black guys.

there and then we started taking each others clothes off, right next to the lion enclosure, the most popular at tarongo zoo, and zoran told us that we shuld leave the premises before he would call the police. aroused at his sex appeal we began to take his clothes off, his muscles were suddenly weakened as he was being seduced by the 2 hottest women ever to nude up at a zoo.

i started sucking his cock while she started doing me in the ass with a strap on dildo, and after about 20 minutes of fucking like no tomorrow, he jizzed on both our faces and we swapped cum with each other.
 
Back
Top