The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great way to tart the day

What naughty things will got you to the point of no return today? I wonder :devil:

I wonder too.... I am sire not there yet.. looking at stories, vids, I am scattered ;)

Me too, just written (re-edited from a post on another site) my first anal story.
Got me remembering the fun I had and browsing some nice pics etc. Got a couple of hours so should be fun.

Me too, just written (re-edited from a post on another site) my first anal story.
Got me remembering the fun I had and browsing some nice pics etc. Got a couple of hours so should be fun.

see you have a plan :) I like it.. and your story I just read on the board.. very hot

what gets u guys going i am looking for vids of shemales cumming while getting fucked

Have a break from in between classes for a while. Gonna have a nice long slow jerk session with an intense ending :D

Looking for the hottest story

Share what your hottest "first time encounter" story is. I'm stroking and dreaming...

undecided...

cant decide, my jeans are undone, but do i stroke it now to some movies, or wait for some cam action later?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back