Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Echoing the others thus far, your labia look amazing - not to mention, a nod to your photog for taking such a stellar shot!

Do have a question regarding this pic and your labia, at what state of arousal were you in this pic? (Recognizing that arousal plays into your plumpness)

Will say that do to your pose, I am REALLY jealous of your doctor.

Look forward to more!

Thanks. As I've explained in replying to other comments on this photo and elsewhere on my thread I do get turned on from posing. It wasn't long after this was taken that we interrupted the picture taking to satisfy our mutual carnal desires occasioned by my posing like this.

Rose

Dear Rose,

This is a most beautiful and exciting photograph. Seeing your labia so clearly is a great honour, thank you for sharing her with us. She is deliciously plump and moist, and most inviting. I look forward to your further installments with a lot of anticipation.

John xxx

Thanks, John. It's nice to know that my photo had such an effect on you. I hope you'll find the others I plan to add soon just as exciting.

Rose

They can never be "too plump" ! That's like saying the sky is too blue.

I love this photo--my favorite so far.

:cattail::kiss:
OQ

Thanks, OQ. Spoken like a woman who knows whereof she speaks. I hope the additional photos I plan to share soon will be able to meet the high bar you've set and that more than one of them will become your new favorites.

Rose

Oh Hell Yeah! Just found your thread Rose, smoking hot. I will be spending the next hour or so going backwards through the pages. :D

Thanks, VA Boy, and welcome to my thread. I hope you like what you see when you look at my earlier posts. It's not too late to post comments on them if anything arouses your interest.

Rose

You are amazing. Love how confident you are. Thank you for sharing with us. Love your thread.

They look very shapely. Delicate, but like they could stand a good playing with.

Thanks. It's nice to know that you like their shape. They're quite sensitive, but not at all delicate and love being played with. At least once daily and more when my photographer and I have the time.

Rose

Your naughty bits are making my naughty 'not-so-bit' also plump up! :devil:

I hope your "naughty 'not-so-bit'" does more than just plump up. I'd hate to think that it stays as soft as my labia. That would not at all be the effect I intend in sharing this photo.

Rose

You are amazing. Love how confident you are. Thank you for sharing with us. Love your thread.

Thanks and welcome to my thread. I'm happy to learn that you like me and my photos so well. I hope you can return and post more comments.

Rose

I've received a number of PM's requesting more photos of my labia. When I have more time I plan to search my computer files to find some that show them off to best advantage. In the interim I discovered that I have a photo already at DropBox that might serve as a preview, though my labia don't dominate this shot. I hope you'll like it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngp6wlyzsafauug/DSC_0002 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Rose

Btw, do my naughty bits look too plump in this photo? I'd love to read your reactions.

Sorry to re-post your entire quote, but it made me smile. I love the way you casually and matter-of-factly discuss your labia. It's endearing, and totally hot.

Oh, and so is the photo. :rose:

Thanks. It's nice to know that you like their shape. They're quite sensitive, but not at all delicate and love being played with. At least once daily and more when my photographer and I have the time.

Rose

Yes I know the feeling, when Im taking photos of my gf, she gets turned on as we work out the pose, and what she is gong to take off or put on, then after we cant stop ourselves we get so turned on ;)

so well. This time my photographer was behind me with his camera. The pose has a very different feel about it but is still quite erotic IMO. I hope you'll like it as much as the last one. If so, there are more than a few variations on my hard drive.
Rose

You have trained your photogragher well Rose, giving us such an arresting and inviting photo . Small wonder you have such an avalanche of replies, particularly when you add your sexy comments to your delectable body shots.
Alex

I've received a number of PM's requesting more photos of my labia. When I have more time I plan to search my computer files to find some that show them off to best advantage. In the interim I discovered that I have a photo already at DropBox that might serve as a preview, though my labia don't dominate this shot. I hope you'll like it.

Rose

Btw, do my naughty bits look too plump in this photo? I'd love to read your reactions.

Rose, your naughty bits look perfectly delicious- I so want to kiss and lick them....:kiss:

Thanks. As I've explained in replying to other comments on this photo and elsewhere on my thread I do get turned on from posing. It wasn't long after this was taken that we interrupted the picture taking to satisfy our mutual carnal desires occasioned by my posing like this.

Rose

I'd love to be your lucky photographer- Right now, looking at your pics has got me well and truly turned on and I can't think of anything I'd rather do than satisfy my carnal desires with you:devil:

so well. This time my photographer was behind me with his camera. The pose has a very different feel about it but is still quite erotic IMO. I hope you'll like it as much as the last one. If so, there are more than a few variations on my hard drive.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5uaa2ukgh1vx64i/July 2012, age 66.jpg

Rose

OMG...I just about choked on my breakfast. I would like to have an order of that this morning. The shape of it, the hair, the curve of the inner thighs...OMG
Please share more............

Rose

would love to dive into that cunt Rose... lovely, just fucking lovely... looks like something that can cum over and over and over

Thanks, Len. Posing does turn me on so it's nice to know that my arousal shows through to you in this photo. It wasn't long after this particular shot that we had to interrupt the picture taking to satisfy our mutual carnal needs.

Rose

:kiss:
It always shines through Rose.
:D That's a sure sign that the photo session was a success!

Back