Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

A new photo

I've received a number of PM's requesting more photos of my labia. When I have more time I plan to search my computer files to find some that show them off to best advantage. In the interim I discovered that I have a photo already at DropBox that might serve as a preview, though my labia don't dominate this shot. I hope you'll like it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngp6wlyzsafauug/DSC_0002 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Rose

Btw, do my naughty bits look too plump in this photo? I'd love to read your reactions.

Last edited:
I've received a number of PM's requesting more photos of my labia. When I have more time I plan to search my computer files to find some that show them off to best advantage. In the interim I discovered that I have a photo already at DropBox that might serve as a preview, though my labia don't dominate this shot. I hope you'll like it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/15hyc9vg5t1qhek/DSC_0002 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Rose

Btw, do my naughty bits look too plump in this photo? I'd love to read your reactions.
They look very shapely. Delicate, but like they could stand a good playing with.

Can women of a certain age be hot?

Oh Hell Yeah! Just found your thread Rose, smoking hot. I will be spending the next hour or so going backwards through the pages. :D

They can never be "too plump" ! That's like saying the sky is too blue.

I love this photo--my favorite so far.

:cattail::kiss:
OQ

Too plump? No way!

Rose

Echoing the others thus far, your labia look amazing - not to mention, a nod to your photog for taking such a stellar shot!

Do have a question regarding this pic and your labia, at what state of arousal were you in this pic? (Recognizing that arousal plays into your plumpness)

Will say that do to your pose, I am REALLY jealous of your doctor.

Look forward to more!

Rose

Nope! Absolutely yummy!

Rose

Sexxxy & delicious looking Rose! :kiss:'s :p's
Not at all...it looks inviting and ready to be taken!

Rose

Plump and perfect. I recall when my wife was pregnant with our 2nd child. Her lips were so plump that I could not keep my mouth off them. Additionally at that time she wanted them to be touched any way possible. A hot and magical time that was. Your sexy photo triggered some great memories and now I am horny at the office

Lovely Rose.
At the risk of being too forward with my reply... I can imagine a thumb on each lip opening your lovely Rose petals up as I lean in closer for a closer look. Breathing in your wonderful scent then tasting your charms. Mmmmmm.....
What a gorgeous photo and no, not too plump, perfect is a better description.
Barespider

Last edited:
Lovely Rose.
At the risk of being too forward with my reply... I can imagine a thumb on each lip opening your lovely Rose petals up as I lean in closer for a closer look. Breathing in your wonderful scent then tasting your charms. Mmmmmm.....
What a gorgeous photo and no, not too plump, perfect is a better description.
Barespider

Thanks. You're not being too forward at all. That's exactly the kind of attention my cunt loves. She can never get enough. I'm glad you find her so pleasing and not too plump.

I see from your profile that over your long presence on Lit you're a very infrequent poster. I'm happy my photo has been able to lure you out of the shadows. So welcome to my thread and I hope you find occasion to post more.

Rose

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngp6wlyzsafauug/DSC_0002 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Rose

They look perfectly plump to me. Could I get a camel toe shot in some sexy panties?

Plump and perfect. I recall when my wife was pregnant with our 2nd child. Her lips were so plump that I could not keep my mouth off them. Additionally at that time she wanted them to be touched any way possible. A hot and magical time that was. Your sexy photo triggered some great memories and now I am horny at the office

Thanks, kdb. I hope you weren't so horny that you had to take care of yourself at the office or if you did that you've saved a quite bit for your wife when you get home at day's end.

I do plump up noticeably when I'm sexually aroused. That has become easier after my photographer trimmed my pubic hair back substantially, allowing me to discover a level of sensitivity I never knew I had.

Rose

They look perfectly plump to me. Could I get a camel toe shot in some sexy panties?

Thanks. Sorry, but I've never been a big fan of camel toe shots, at least those that are obviously posed and shot indoors. An outdoor, candid shot can be quite erotic on the other hand, at least in my opinion.

Rose

Thanks. Sorry, but I've never been a big fan of camel toe shots, at least those that are obviously posed and shot indoors. An outdoor, candid shot can be quite erotic on the other hand, at least in my opinion.

Rose
I would have to agree. I'm sure yours would be delightful either way. Lol

Sexxxy & delicious looking Rose! :kiss:'s :p's
Not at all...it looks inviting and ready to be taken!

Thanks, Len. Posing does turn me on so it's nice to know that my arousal shows through to you in this photo. It wasn't long after this particular shot that we had to interrupt the picture taking to satisfy our mutual carnal needs.

Rose

Back