young damsel in distress

youngdamsel

Virgin
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Posts
7
I was unsure where to post this here or the personals, so I did both.

I will keep this short and simple.

I have never done anything like this before.

I have generally been a shy and quiet person
throughout my life. This changed when I fell in love with a beautiful man, who has opened me up senuously. We have had a wonderful year together. I have also begun to realize that he has a very sexually adventurous side to him.

Because of my shyness we have not really explored this. Recently, I made a silly bet with him and lost. The consequence was that I am committed to doing ten special favors/treats for him.

After he won the bet he, told me with a devilish smile that they would need to be sexual favors. This is an area where I am embarassed to say I am not very imaginative.

I think he does not believe that I have the courage to follow through. Maybe, it is just silly pride but I want to show him how adventurous I can be. To the tell the truth I want to knock his socks off (and mine) and breakout of this restricted life I have led.

So, I am trying to be bold by asking you good people to help me with your suggestions of sexual treats that I can perform for my sweetheart. And even though I find it scarey to say, I need to have some very outrageous, mindblowing ideas.

Sincerely, I am ready to try almost anything.

I hope to hear from men and women. But, if some of the women could tell me if they think it is possible for a shy person to become bold and kinky that would be a big help.

I can really only access the Internet from work, so I do not really know if I can answer e-mails and posts.

Please accept my thanks ahead of time.

Thank you,

youngdamsel
 
I recommend fine music, wine, lightly grilled fish - and dessert you can play with. Hell, you can play with the fish and the wine as well...especially wine is good for playing with, tho' don't use the bottle - I wouldn't like to see it break by accident.

Mmm...still remember that '96 pinot gris I had last May...and what I did afterwards :D
 
Well it all depends on just HOW shy you really have been as to what would be a sexually adventurous act for you. Right now at the beginning I say you must be comfortable with any of the ideas you plan to follow through with. The best sex comes when you feel excited and full of anticipation not when you are anxious and trying to be something more than you want to be!


Most men love getting head....so maybe something on that theme,maybe if you feel this bold try it somewhere a little out of the ordinary,a dark corner in a public park, infront of a window where the curtains are wide open and there is a small chance someone might see or something like that.


Make him watch you masturbate. Sit him on a hard backed chair (tie him down if you fancy) and then lie back on your bed/couch wherever and pleasure yourself..I bet he would love to see that!


or maybe just try a different new position.....I don't know what you've done but try having sex sitting in his lap either facing him or facing away from him.....or whatever you would like to try(I bet you've thought about some differet positions in your personal fantasies)


Spanking....either let him spank you or even better if you want to be in control you spank him and let him know who's boss!


I hope those ideas spark off some ideas of your own..have fun and don't let the bet intimidate you...if you really feel you can't follow through I am sure your partner would understand:)
 
Well I can't really say much to top what the very learned English Lady has told you. She is a very wise n sexy lil vixen :p


But I will try to add by saying men are hunter's...we love a tease and love to chase. You needn't be a complete slut or necessarily nasty to drive your man wild for you. You say he is adventurous...and I think we all are in our own ways. Do the unexpected for him. Wear something you wouldn't normally. If you, for example, aren't completely shaven, shave it bare for him then insist he lick your pussy while in the car. Lift your skirt and say " Look at this sweet clean shaven pussy that begs for your tounge" Be bold, surprise him. If he's a man worth his salt he will pull over and devour you :D

I have many more wicked suggestions if you give me more information about this lover of yours;)

Good luck!
 
Well thank you Devilish Texan..wise and sexy..I am flattered *blush*


oh and so as not to completely hi-jack this thread I think Devilsh's suggestion is a very good one......also you could not wear knickers on some occassion and give him a flash of your naked pussy...(a skirt is a necessity..up to you how short you go with it tho*L*)
 
There are countless things you could do and there are books written on the subject you can get a most adult bookstores or probally here on Literotica's Adult Toys & Videos.

1. Do a strip tease for him ending with you giving him a blow job wher you let him cum in your mouth, you let him see the cum in there, then swallow ever drop.

2. Fuck or suck him in a semi-public setting where you can definately see and hear other people as you do it. (Read my story "The Get Away" posted here on Literotica for how my wife and I have done it. Click on link at bottom to go to my stories.

3. Set video camera up and make your own porn movie. If you can get one of your girlfriends to work the camera you won't have to settle for just one angle.

4. If you havn't trimmed your hair around your pussy, then he's sure to love a short crop of hair above your mound and hairless pussy lips.

5. Give him your ass. That's right let him fuck you in the ass.

6. Give him a rim job.

7, Tell him a sexy story. Make one up or read one of the many posted on Literotica.

8. Come home from work or someplace you have been visiting. Put on an outrageously sexy nighty on or nothing at all. Put a long coat on and drive to him and surprise him.
My wife did this for me following a Mary Kay party. She went into the hostess bathroom changed into a very sexy nighty, put her coat on and left. When she came home she walked up to me with a sexy smile and open the coat.

9 Talk dirty to him. Again read several Literotica stories for different things to say. I keep referring you to the stories because as you read them they will give you ideas and give you some confidence.

10. Give him a blow job while he is driving the car. Be careful, though make sure he can divide his attension between the ROAD and you.

11. If you attend parties at friends, take him into one of the bathrooms bend over and have a quick fuck.

12. Call him from work and talk dirty to him. Tell him your horny and want to fuck and suck him. Tell him as soon as your both together the first thing you're going to do is kneel down in front of him take his cock out and suck him nice and hard, then you're going to spread your legs wide so he can fuck you.

13. Next, time you go out dress sexy, be sure not to wear any under garments. Especially, NO PANTIES. Then let him know as you are sitting in a restraunt, let him slid his hand up your dress to confirm no panties. Later, on the way home lay the back of your car seat back, pull your dress up and masturbate for him and any truckers you may pass.

14. Give him a cream pie. You be on top when he cums, then crawl up straddle his face and tell him you want him to eat you. He may not want that so then plan B lay back and let him watch as his cum leaks out of you pussy. Of course you need to be holding your pussy lips open and any cum that gets on them you lick off.

Okay, hope the above ideas help and stimulate your imagination. Remember, sex is a beautiful thing meant to bring pleasure. Enjoy your body and his. LDLarry52
 
Larry is a twisted sick perverted mofo and that's what I love about him LOL!

His suggestions are a bit extreme but ya know, I second everything he says! Sometimes extreme times call for extreme measures. And what English Lady said.....knickers ARE a must!!!!!!! (stockings love)
 
I have to say, that Texan ist right: The englisch Lady got it!

Even though I'am probably even more (ir less?) unexpirienced as you I have one aditionaly Tip for you: Let him wait!

Let him know, that there will by something surprising for him. Give him some clues, but don't let him know what you planned. Call him on work and tell him that you are waiting for him, or let him see you closing the door to the bedroom when he comes home and tell him, that he has to wait till after dinner before he might peek in.
It is the same as little boys at chrismas - the longer they have to wait, the more exited they will get! ;)



You might want to read this thread: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206675&perpage=25&pagenumber=1
Some of tem I would never do, but maybe you find something that would exite you (and him ;)).
 
Last edited:
Here's an idea, but it will only really work if you live in a big city and on a day that you are off and he is working..... Its really an evil idea at that.

1) Get a small box, put your panties in them along with a short note saying something like "I'm thinking of you".

2) Call a messenger service and have the box delivered to boyfriends work. In the meantime, as you go about your daily routine at home. Don't wear any panties!!

He will be (a) mildly embarrassed by receiving those panties via messenger and (b) ernormously turned on.

Another couple Ideas:

* Cook him a full blown dinner, then serve him in the nude, wearing only an apron. Tell him that he is your dersert. And like most good derserts, that comes last.

* Get yourself some flavored body paints, and tell him he can paint you, but he'll need to clean up the mess with his tongue.

* Let him take you to the movies, during the movie go to the bathroom and remove your panty, when you get back to the seat hand it to him and whisper "I thought I'd save you the trouble of taking them off later". Then insist on remaining for the rest of the movie. :D
 
i wish i had something to contribute, but my bf is very tame in bed... perhaps, he'll do me some sexual favors someday
 
Well thanks, DevilishTexan, I think:D

Yes, I know I gave some extreme examples, but she said her man has a sexually adventuresome side. So when she asked for kinky I gave it to her.

Bobmi357, your ideas are super. They are sexy and can be turned as kinky as she wants to.

Little Bird nicely adds the tease element to it. If my wife gave me hints all through out the day or over a week that she was going to do some thing outrageous, I'd sure be excited.

Anyway, my ideas can be used in an extreme way or toned down some. I especially like Bobmi357 idea of removing her panties. I'd do it in a restraunt and upon returning place them on the table in front of him and tell him your eager to give him desert.

LDLarry52
 
Originally posted by youngdamsel
if some of the women could tell me if they think it is possible for a shy person to become bold and kinky that would be a big help.

I'm at the beginning of that journey right now. I left my husband almost 2 years ago and in that time I've discovered that I love sex with the right partner.....I've acknowledged that I'm bisexual and been in a FFM 3some.....I'm about to enter into a Master/sub relationship.....so yeah it does happen :D

I was lucky, the first lover I had after my marriage was a very patient teacher and let me go at my own pace. He made it like a journey for us both and he admitted to me that I taught him things that he didn't know about himself. Because much of the relationship was online we talked about everything......and explored on the phone as well......which really helped get rid of some of my inhibitions. I am still shy at times but with more experience I'm getting more confidence. I am also much more comfortable with my body which helps a lot.

Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you :rose: Also read some of the threads on the How To board, I learned how to give blowjobs and all about anal sex on here :D
 
I think it's important to keep in mind how shy you are. For some women that means giving a guy a blow job is radical. For others, it means being tied up to the bed and spanked.

Without knowing how shy you are and what your boundaries have been so far, it's pretty hard to give clues. But I think above everything else, it's important that whatever you do you do it with enthusiasm and desire. Sure letting him into your ass can be very erotic and adventurous, however, if you are not enjoying it the fun to be gained from both sides is zip.
 
Keep in mind that I was just as shy until I met my boyfriend, now it's all out in the open! (Some of these have been mentioned before).

*When going for a date, show up without wearing any panties underneath your skirt. Whisper it to him at some point, just the thought will turn him on. If especially adventourous, cross and uncross your legs in order to let him get glimpses of your pussy.

*Shave your pussy. Read the thread about in on here first, so no red bumps will ruin your evenings. You might want to shave your pussy lips smooth but let the rest be just trimmed - that way at least I get no annoying bumps.

*Dress challenging. Short skirts and dresses.

*Tell him you want to be tied up to the bed and completely belong to him, and then he can do whatever he wants to you.

*Tell him to talk to you, describe what he's doing as he does it, and do the same yourself. For examples, read stories on lit or find some in former threads on here. It doesn't have to be very dirty, words can be exciting anyway.

*After you return home from the date and you've been wearing no panties, press close to him and wisper in his ear, asking if he's teased now. When (or if) he says yes, continue that you have been such a bad, bad girl. If he plays along with you, continue along these lines and say that such a bad girl as you deserves punishment. When he asks what, say that he should lay you across his knees and spank you.

*As you enter the bedroom, stop on the floor and start an embrace. Ask if he wants you, and when he says yes, step back and away from him. Say that if so he will have to catch you first. If he plays along, he'll slowly move towards you. He takes steps, you take some... Until finally he has you trapped against the wall. Move from there!

*Blowjobs. Tell him how much you love to suck his dick (assuming you don't find it disgusting). Then do it... The thing about public place is a good idea, but you can start on more normal terms if you like.

*Be his for the evening and tell him you'll do whatever he tells you to do. Depending on whether you want to get kinky or not, you can also say that you'll be his slave.

*Bathtub, lots of foaming soap, wine... This is foreplay, mind you, it's rather difficult to have sex in a tub (unless you have a BIG tub).

*FOOD! Cream, darling, cream is good. Cream on him, then lick it off. Chocolate if you prefer, but that's sticky... Choose from whatever you may like!

*Hot tea near by, then suck him off. Drink some tea inbetween, and your warm mouth will do wonders. If you want to vary it, also have a glass of water containing small ice cubes.

*More of the cold kind... Popsickle. But (having read another topic here) if used on you it should be without sugar. Sircle it around his dick while it's melting, suck on the popsickle, suck on him... Yum.

*69
 
Last edited:
Gratitude

Finally, I got a chance to get some computer time to answer all of your wonderful responses. I work at a.........well religious organization, so I literally have to sneak a chance to visit this site. Which is the reason I can only maybe get online once or twice a week. It’s strange the risk makes everything a little more exciting.

What can I say I am overwhelmed by the generosity and passion of this group. There is certainly alot of expertise sexually around here. I’ve been trying to soak in all the possibilities.

Mostly I want to say thank you for these ideas, but even more I want to thank you for the reaction in my body and soul that your words are causing. I don’t know really know what to think because I feel more excited and horny than I ever have in my life. I felt so inspired when I started reading that I almost felt possessed. So, I had to do something. I went into the ladies room here at work and slid off my panties. We normally dress here at the office in conservative blouse and skirt. So, you can just imagine what it feels like to sit bare bottom in the middle of a bunch of conservative uptight people that I’m sure would just die if they knew what I was feeling and thinking. My body seems to have a mind of it’s own with my thighs squeezing my tender lips together beneath my skirt. I have an almost irresistable urge to touch myself. But, I don’t think that would go over very well with my co-workers.

I can’t believe that I’m rambling on like this. I hope I’m not being a bore. But, you people have stirred something up deep in side of me.

Thank you so much to SummerMorning, English Lady, Little Bird, Bellowes and Bobmi357, you guys have a wonderful blend of romantic and the naughty.

Special thanks to Bandit58, Hexiegirl, handlebars69, Ylvie and SexyChele for their sensitivity and encouragement concerning my shyness. By what I’m feeling stimulated in me I beginning to feel that most of the boundaries are not mine, but imaginary judgment that I feel around me. I am feeling myself being drawn toward exploring being adventurous or even slutty. I guess I am just overwhelmed that good spirited people would accept me even if I wanted to act out some of these things.

Big thanks to ldlarry52, pop_54, DevilishTexan, bill-pix-trade, italiansweets, GeorgeWBush and jimbo2 for helping me think and feel way out of my usual conservative box. I don’t think you don’t have to worry about being too extreme. I embarassed to say this................but by how fast my heart is beating right now and how wet I am between my legs I find myself drawn to and turned on by some of the most outrageous things that you suggest.

I’ve come to a decision concerning doing the sexual favors for my sweetheart. I decided to begin picking out some of the wonderful suggestions and write them out and give them to him as a menu for a special erotic day. (We will be out of state in the San Francisco area in a few weeks and I think I would feel freer around strangers than in our small town.)

The challenge for me is that I know that I can pick some of the milder things for me to do, but I also want to do something really wild. I’m having trouble breaking out of my old shell. That’s what I feel like a butterfly trying to break out of my cocoon. Is there such a thing as a slutty butterfly ?

So, this is my crazy idea. Since, I have spent too much of my life doing what other people think I should do. I thought I’d use this tendency to my advantage by deciding to reserve three things on my sexual favor list that this group will decide that I should do. The strange thing is that though I am shy, I am more stubborn than I am shy. And when I decide to do something, crazy or not I usually do it. Besides, the idea of being forced to act out sexually excites beyond belief. And I know that my sweetheart though adventurous is too sensitive to force me. I am hoping that it is not imposing too much to ask you people to help me push the boundaries by voting on three wild sexual favors I will perform.

These are the mild sexual favors that I have put on the menu

1. Wearing a skirt, without panties
2. Blindfold him and give him head
3. Serve him dinner nude
4. Let him watch me masterbate
5. Dressing up like a slut (I may need some written or photo suggestions to help me with this)

These are the wild sexual favors that this group is suggesting through posts and private messages so far...................

1. Flash my naked cunt in public - three votes
2. Make a erotic video - two votes
3. Give him head or fuck in a semi-public place - five votes
4. Letting him spank me - three votes
5. Trim or shave my pussy - three votes
6. Expose myself to strangers - two votes
7. Agree to be his sexual slave - two votes

Oh, some people asked me to tell them a little more about myself. Well, I’m 5’8”
slim build, medium sized breasts and I have a very round bottom which I am proud of and long red hair. I guess I am mostly a stubborn red head who getting ready to try some new things.

Well, more and more people are coming back into the office and I’d better get back to work. I am going to try to remain bare bottom throughout the day and hopefully have the courage to continue to go pantyless on my drive home later.

Again, thank you so much for your help, I feel embarassed and excited receiving so much attention. I hope these people don’t notice how I am blushing and guess how wet my cunt feels. Again thank you for anymore suggestions.

youngdamsel
 
youngdamsel..I am so glad you have found our suggestions helpful,there is a wealth of wisdom here on this forum and lots of kinky knowledge too!


I say you pick the wilder sex act that you feel turns YOU on the most! From what you've put on your list and what you've said I would guess it would lean towards the sex in a semi/public place but i may have read you wrongly!

Don't do anything you're not 100% comfortably turned on about and enjoy it!!! :D :D :D
 
Re: Gratitude

youngdamsel said:
Thank you so much to SummerMorning, English Lady, Little Bird, Bellowes and Bobmi357, you guys have a wonderful blend of romantic and the naughty.
Oh, thank you for the Gratitude! *blushes*
But, thats what we here for. You happines is ours.. ;)
 
Practice makes perfect

youngdamsel said:

So, this is my crazy idea. Since, I have spent too much of my life doing what other people think I should do. I thought I’d use this tendency to my advantage by deciding to reserve three things on my sexual favor list that this group will decide that I should do. The strange thing is that though I am shy, I am more stubborn than I am shy. And when I decide to do something, crazy or not I usually do it. Besides, the idea of being forced to act out sexually excites beyond belief.


In many ways I agree with English Lady when she said

*Don't do anything you're not 100% comfortably turned on about and enjoy it!!!*

I also know that this can be a bit of a paradox when you want to experiment with being sexuallly challenged by others and excited about being forced to do something you would not usually do.

My suggestion would be that you might want to explore some outrageous solo erotic activities to test the water for yourself before this big adventure you want to plan for your boyfriend in San Francisco.

Since I am a man who enjoys watching, my suggestions lean toward exhibitionistic tastes.

You might try................

* Wearing a short skirt without panties in a mall area with open stairways and escalators to see how it feels to watched by men

* Or if you feel braver go shoe shopping and have a shoe clerk help you try on shoes while wearing a short skirt with a bare ass

* Play with yourself in a public bathroom or under a table in a dark corner of a resturant or while driving home from work.

* Make an anonymous erotic phone call to another woman or man

* Or if you feel braver stand wearing only an overcoat at a public phone and make an erotic phone call to another woman or man while fingering your cunt.

These are just a few twisted ideas from the shadows of my mind. Your new friends here on the board may have other dares or challenges that will give you some solo practice at being more adventurous or slutty before the big event.

Enjoy !

shadowdragonman
 
THIS.....is a great thread.


This is exactly the way the "How To" forum is supposed to work.

All of you came together and bounced ideas off each other, complimented each other, and in the end, Youngdamsel virtually became a whole new person sexually.

This was really cool to read. You all get a big "atta boy" or "atta girl" from me....whichever you want
SMILIE_thumbsup_blue.gif
 
favors....

1. suprise him with a toy... maybe a 30" black dong.
2. wake him up with a bj.
3. wear somehting sexy.. maybe leather and lace
4. do some roleplay maybe a dominatrix routine.
5. get some handcuffs. ( i know its tacky.. but hey when in desperation.. improvise) or silk bands.... what ever.
6. maybe a 3way... propably too way out for you but its out there.
7. make him breakfast in bed and serve it only wearing an apron
( wonder who he will eat first)
8. serve food off of your body.
9. give him a "relaxing" bath and massage.
10. get a blowup sheep, lots of rope, a strapon and some peanutbutter... then just use your imagination.



hows that... for starters?
 
Progress Report

Decided to take shadowdragonman’s advice and practice being adventurous on my own.
So, I am going to commit to performing a couple of kinky things each day.

So, here’s my progress report so far.......just in case any of you might be interested.

Monday

After being turned on by reading all the responses you people gave me and making my first small step at loosening up by taking my panties off at work. I made it through the whole day pantyless even though I was a little concerned about how wet I was getting from being so excited. The drive home was a bit strange because I got stuck in traffic. I couldn’t help myself but reached beneath my skirt and began stroking myself. The sensation felt so good and incredibly naughty. I looked over at the car next to me and a man was smiling at me. I thought, oh my god he knows what I am doing. But then, I realized that he was in a car that was the same height as mine and that there was not anyway he could see me. I just continued to stare at him while I played with myself. His car pulled ahead. The next car had a woman about my age and I looked at her and she turned and looked at me. She began smiling at me. Which seemed strange because I know she could not see that I was playing with myself. I could not figure out why people were smiling at me. Then I looked up and saw my reflection in my rear view mirror and saw the big grin on my blushing face. I turned back and continued to smile at the pretty woman driving next to me. She kept looking over at me and smiled as I reached a finger up inside of myself and I came. Her car pulled ahead leaving me breathing heavily and bewildered because I have never had such a reaction while looking at another woman.

Tuesday

I took my panties off at work again. I was so distracted by the sensation of being bare underneath my skirt that I went into the ladies room and fingering myself in a bathroom stall. I came several times and it felt weird because I know that several of the nuns that work here were using the stall next to me. I had to almost hold my breath to keep from making any noise. It seemed to intensify my orgasm.

Tomorrow, I think I might drive over to a bigger town nearby that has a mall and explore walking around in public without panties if I have the courage.

The suggestion of making an erotic phone call to a stranger intrigued me. The thought of talking to another woman has me excited after my experience with coming while smiling at that woman in traffic.

Just wondering if a woman would welcome a surprize phone call. Anyone one on the board receive a surprize erotic phone call and enjoy it ?

I am still open to suggestions and feedback.

Thank you for all your support.

youngdamsel
 
OH MY GOD.

I SO love this thread! :D

youngdamsel...yeah, babe. You rock. What else can I say? ;)

I'm going to print this thread out and use it for future reference, lol.

S.
 
Well here is one that no one has suggested

Tell your lover about LIT. Tell Him that you ARE actively persueing breaking out of your shell. If he has a computer log on and show him this thread.

Good Luck and congrats on your progress!!!!!

Holden
 
Hmmm - hey, McCrank - what if knowing a whole bunch of strangers are privy to his sex life kinda freaks him out? Having a bunch of anonymous strangers as sexual coaches might make him feel like these gifts are less "genuine", somehow...

I dunno. Just a thought!
 
I used to be insanely shy- as in i was afraid to *touch it*

Now I'm a wanton slut:) So yes it is possible.

Push your boundrys slowly, read a lot of porn, and judiciously use alchohol to relax and lower your inhabitions. (use only with someone you trust)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top