HT, or where to, start a sex diary

TnA4U

Savagely ravish me
I have a really strong exhibitionist streak and have given up posting pics due to security concerns.

I'd really like to start a daily diary, just with my fantasies and how I'm feeling/ what I'm wanting sexually each day.

I'm not really seeking comments or encouragement, not that I'd turn them away. I just feel an overwhelming need to express myself publicly.

If there a forum or another site where something of this sort would be acceptable?

I have a really strong exhibitionist streak and have given up posting pics due to security concerns.

I'd really like to start a daily diary, just with my fantasies and how I'm feeling/ what I'm wanting sexually each day.

I'm not really seeking comments or encouragement, not that I'd turn them away. I just feel an overwhelming need to express myself publicly.

If there a forum or another site where something of this sort would be acceptable?
Perhaps you could start you own blog? That would give you control over any comments and you could post at your leisure.

Perhaps you could start you own blog? That would give you control over any comments and you could post at your leisure.
I'd like to, but I would prefer a secure site like this one to host it on.

You could submit your diary entries as stories here in Lit. There's nothing that says stories can't be in the form of diary entries or blog posts. After all, there are places for poetry, audio files, and artwork on this website, so why not another form of written self expression? It might not be *quite* what you are looking for, but it's an option. Just a thought.

You could submit your diary entries as stories here in Lit. There's nothing that says stories can't be in the form of diary entries or blog posts. After all, there are places for poetry, audio files, and artwork on this website, so why not another form of written self expression? It might not be *quite* what you are looking for, but it's an option. Just a thought.
Reckon I'll have to. Looks like mods removed my post on the author hangout.

I think I submitted under "serial stories." If they don't accept that, I'll try with the letters and transcripts.

Thanks!

I think I submitted under "serial stories." If they don't accept that, I'll try with the letters and transcripts.

Thanks!
I think letters and transcripts sounds like a good fit, since other authors have submitted diary entries on there. You can take a look just to see and you decide you'd rather put it there, you can drop a note to Laurel.

I'm looking forward to reading your work! And good luck.

Thank you.
I'll definitely follow up on that.

FYI, my first entry has been published here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/letters-to-him

I hope it brings you some enjoyment.

I liked the idea of it and it was done well. A couple of thoughts.
1. Letters and transcripts is a very dead category. My one L&T story gets about three hits a day and has only 2100 total in eight months. My other stories get three times more than that on the first day. If you can change the format to fit in other categories, I would.
2. Figure out some way to differentiate between the dom's orders and the sub's responses. Either by changing it to conventional dialog or putting one in italics. It is confusing to read and doesn't flow well.

I think you are onto something interesting here and encourage you to continue.

Thanks for the feedback. The mods rejected it in another category.

I couldn't figure out how to get italics. Might have to upload a doc or something.

Thanks for the feedback. The mods rejected it in another category.

I couldn't figure out how to get italics. Might have to upload a doc or something.
Yes, uploading a Word doc with italics works every time for me.
I understand them rejecting it, because of the nature of how it's written. That's why I would figure out a way to create a standard story using your idea.

Others have mentioned starting a blog. There's also Reddit (although I don't use the site frequently so I don't know much about it.

I feel similar to what you feel so this was a welcome find.
Thank you for adding that. I've decided to just post my thoughts in story form in the Letters and Transcripts section.

I'm not concerned that there won't be much foot traffic. Just knowing someone serves as a voyeur to my exhibitionism is good enough for me.

I loved the well-written, thought-provoking narrative of the first chapter -- the concept of total erotic control over another person. Certainly kept my attention from beginning to end. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Thank you. My fantasies vary greatly day to day. So each will be a distinct entry. I hope you find the others equally enjoyable. 💋

I really enjoyed your latest well-written, highly erotic story. I love the BDSM theme and the way you describe the melding of erogenous zone pain with sexual pleasure. Definitely had me quite aroused by the time I finished it! ;)
I'm so pleased to hear this!!! Thank you! 💜

I really enjoyed your latest well-written, highly erotic story. I love the BDSM theme and the way you describe the melding of erogenous zone pain with sexual pleasure. Definitely had me quite aroused by the time I finished it! ;)
Very much in agreement. The pain/pleasure runs a fine line and I enjoyed how you worked it. :) The preceding narrative indicated that sexual pleasure with a dash of sexual discomfort was building to a mutually satisfying goal. :rose:

Bravo! Thanks for another steamy, explicit work of fiction/fantasy in one of my favorite categories. I wish I was one of the lucky participants in your no-holds-barred story! ;)
Oh good! It was a diversion from the previous themes and written in a more relaxed voice, so I was a bit more apprehensive sharing this fantasy.

You're kudos are most appreciated. ❤️

Fyi, I've added a few more stories. If you are interested, take a look in the Letters and Transcripts section. 😘

Back