Do you moan when you orgasm

I tend to be quieter when I'm cumming by myself. There are some moans and deep breathing, but it's nothing compared to when my partner gets me off. When he gets me off I'm pretty sure I would wake the dead... ;) I just love him being able to hear just how much I'm enjoying him.
 
I moan and love to hear my woman partner moan it is such a turn on
 
A quick hard ride from someone special and I am sure to wake the people down the block.
 
I always at least moan and usually have to cover my mouth with my hands or a pillow. My boyfriend and I live with his dad -- there have been a few times we've gotten yelled at the next morning. I can't wait to have our own apartment again so I can go back to swearing like a sailor. Boyfriend thinks it's great fun to watch me try to keep quiet while I'm squirming and silently both cursing and thanking God for him.
 
I can understand that. One time myself and my then gf was visting family and got frisky.
She has the same issue with trying to keep quiet during her numerous orgasms
 
I cannot orgasm without moaning. Feel it wastes a bit of it by staying quiet, love to let out a really loud moan as I cum.
 
I tend to be quieter when I'm cumming by myself. There are some moans and deep breathing, but it's nothing compared to when my partner gets me off. When he gets me off I'm pretty sure I would wake the dead... ;) I just love him being able to hear just how much I'm enjoying him.

Sounds so sexy, I have to muffle my sounds, as I cum, its always so intense that I cant stop my self from moaning and groaning. It feels so good.
 
Yes, I do, and I enjoy it, the louder the better. Dont ask me how it works, but it definitely seems to enhance my orgasm. I also love it when my wife gets loud, that makes me cum even faster and harder. Like another reader posted, I have also noticed that I have got progressively louder with age, maybe it has something to do with getting over youthful inhibitions.
Together now, 1,2,3, .......YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.
 
I can understand that. It is hard to keep quiet when you are enjoying yourself. If peeps are around it can be awkward.
 
Sometimes....

I make noises. Small whimpers or cries as it intensifies. I love when the head of the cock rubs going it, that rub always makes me cry out.
 
I'm usually pretty quiet, but the stronger it is, the more likely I'll moan and groan as I'm cumming.
 
I'm very loud when it comes to sex, and pretty terrible at hiding it (pillows and even biting my arm or his shoulder doesn't help much). I orgasm really easily though (as in the vibrations of a taxi ride home will do it) and in those situations I can hide it pretty well.
 
Nice. I know with a friend of mine she moans, groans, grunts, growls and howls.
 
I'm very loud when it comes to sex, and pretty terrible at hiding it (pillows and even biting my arm or his shoulder doesn't help much). I orgasm really easily though (as in the vibrations of a taxi ride home will do it) and in those situations I can hide it pretty well.

I'm sure no cab driver would complain ;)
 
Yes! Yes!!! YES!!!

Really, it depends on the moment and the sensations.

I also love it when my lover is vocal, too ... especially since I know how to interpret how he's feeling and what I can do to amp things up for him. A big turn-on!

What I have found really unfortunate with a couple of exes is that they go out of their way not to make any noise at all because, "I sound silly."
 
Bieng vocal is one of the many fun aspects about having an intense orgasm.
 
Back
Top