My Daughter Is So Hot (Closed)

Dahaka1991

Experienced
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Posts
75
For Tibby it had been tough raising her only daughter by herself. She had been doing it all her life with no help from anyone. Because her little girl had no male role models in her life it was no surprise when she came out to being a lesbian. Tibby didn't mind that her daughter was gay. In fact when she was her age she used to fool around with girls all the time.

But her daughter was a lot different than her. For starters she was extremely open about her body. She would regularly strut round the house in skimpy clothing and even sometimes in her underwear and not give a damn. It would drive Tibby crazy. Her little girl was so attractive and Tibby loved seeing her displaying her assets. Other times she would bring girlfriends over and make out with them in front of her.

Right now Tibby was in the living room watching tv as she awaited for her daughter to return home from school. Already Tibby was picturing in her head what underwear her little girl would be displaying today.
 

When Ariel arrived home, she slipped in the back door, went through the kitchen and straight upstairs to her room so that she could change out of her ridiculous school uniform. She hated the white blouse and the long, blue skirt and the socks and the jacket. She hated all of it. She hated having to conform and dress the way someone else told her.

Wearing nothing but the matching leopard print bra and panties she had on under her uniform, the petite teenager exited her room and made her way back downstairs. As she passed by the laundry room she grabbed a thin, white shirt which she carried with her into the living room.

"Hey, mom," she said in greeting as she slipped the shirt over her head and tugged it down over her chest. "How's your day going?"
 
God she was so hot! Tibby could barely contain herself when she entered the living room in only her matching leopard print bra and panties. Even when she put on her shirt Tibby wasn't bothered as thankfully it was see thru. And on top of that her bottom half was still on show meaning Tibby could admire Ariel's slender legs and well rounded ass which was barely covered up by her small panties. "My day been alright sweetie. Just been catching up on my ironing and cleaning. Is your girlfriend not coming over today?" she asked her daughter. She wasn't sure it was her actual girlfriend but last time she saw them together they were making out with each other while squeezing each others boobs.
 
Back
Top