What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made me smile today? Knowing that in Three days, Sir will be here for two weeks! Of course, I'm also running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get everything Just Right.

My friend is going to be able to come down from New York for my birthday party! :) I wasn't expecting this at all.

Let it all out. You need to stop holding those feelings in!

LOL.

This upcoming May will be 6 years that this friend and I graduated high school together. This will make the 2nd time I have seen her since then. She was one of my two best friends in my graduating class so yeah just a tad happy. But most of the time I really don't have anything to get THIS excited over; I live a boring life. :rolleyes:

my useless apprentice who is USELESS, going to work with the big boss tomorrow... hahaha suckshit!!! (i dont take your crap, but he takes even less) LOL...epic LOL

LOL.

This upcoming May will be 6 years that this friend and I graduated high school together. This will make the 2nd time I have seen her since then. She was one of my two best friends in my graduating class so yeah just a tad happy. But most of the time I really don't have anything to get THIS excited over; I live a boring life. :rolleyes:

I know, I was just kidding you. I'm happy for you all.

My godson started basic training in the Marines today. I'm so proud of him - he is a fabulous kid - and I'm smiling even as I write this, but also bawling. With his particular background and skill-set, there is no question he will be in Iraq or Afghanistan within a year... and it scares me to death.

Doesn't make me less proud of him, though. :)

I was laying down on the couch to get a tiny nap before I had to go get the girls. My son came up and put his blankie over me, and gave me his stuffed dog.

I have the best kids, I swear.

I was laying down on the couch to get a tiny nap before I had to go get the girls. My son came up and put his blankie over me, and gave me his stuffed dog.

I have the best kids, I swear.
These are the same kids for whom you were contemplating homicide a day or two ago, right? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back