Photo Tributes

For your pleasure.

attachment.php

Thank you! I pove it!

From a BIG Sexy Janet Fan - So much juice! Thank you Sir, may I have another? :D

Attachments

• DSCF9011-6.jpg
    DSCF9011-6.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 422
And another one from an anonymous man! Must be my lucky day, this one looks pretty thick and yummy, thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 352
Cum consistency really does vary! Interesting.

Of course it does! A lot of it has to do with hydration. Amount, itself, is affected by hydration too, though also depends on other factors like diet / nutrition / supplements, etc. (I dutifully researched that a bit recently... a totally different story I won't go into at the moment... :eek: )

Ohhhh! I didn't know that. So, ideally, if 10 men were all properly hydrated and drank and ate the same things, consistency would be more regular amongst them?

Maybe similar. Each body is different, so each may use the hydration and nutrients from the diet differently depending on that particular body's needs and the activity of the person.

Other factors are involved, too... as a personal observation, I find that if I am "edged" and turned on over a longer period of time, my cum tends to be more runny when it finally does come out.

Not trying to turn the thread into a discussion of physiology, though. *lol* :rolleyes:

For

AmandaJane....this is for you

Attachments

• IMG_3111 (1).jpg
    IMG_3111 (1).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 620
Wedding rings...

Wedding rings are very difficult for me to scrub cum off of... Cum all over it, I'll hide it from my husband. Promise ;)

View attachment 1606439

Last edited:
Back