The new Naked Party Thread.

Molly, (and anyone else needing some rain),
We have loads of it and it's available now, free.
Simply bring your own bucket/s, 'cos it am p1$$in down.

:)

There comes a moment in life when the outcast realizes she has no power, no fall-back, no hope. The outcast is doomed. The outcast has no choice but to bow her head and allow the past to die.

There comes a moment in life when the outcast realizes she has no power, no fall-back, no hope. The outcast is doomed. The outcast has no choice but to bow her head and allow the past to die.

Erm. . . .
Forgive me please, but is something amiss ?
:rose::kiss:

Oh, good.
Although I have to say I don't understand it; the 'outcast' would not have power anyway (employment/ jobs excepted perhaps).

Ah, but a family outcast would have no power in the family. Say a family member was critically ill, and the outcast wants to help, but it cast aside again.

Ah, but a family outcast would have no power in the family. Say a family member was critically ill, and the outcast wants to help, but it cast aside again.

Oh; THAT kind of outcast.
I understand; I had a family in which one Aunt was not particularly welcome to family gatherings (it had something to do with a Will, as I recall).
I was kept well out of it.

:rose::rose:

Oh; THAT kind of outcast.
I understand; I had a family in which one Aunt was not particularly welcome to family gatherings (it had something to do with a Will, as I recall).
I was kept well out of it.

:rose::rose:

In my family, there is only one outcast. She will never be equal to the others.

the Register:-

" Hey, you know why it's called the iPhone X? When you see Apple's repair bill, your response will be X-rated"

Cute.

This place reminds me of an abandoned church, sometimes.
But it does have advantages, occasionally.
Rolf. For the purposes of this bit, you are called Joe:
Listen!

And the sound card in my PC has ceased to function.
Drat !
:(

This place just isn't like it used to be Dragon... :heart:

How very true, but if you listen carefully in the dark watches of the night, you can still catch the occasional ghost or two.
Rolf, a glass of the usual, please; and when will Olaf get the repairers in to fix the juke box ?

Sfx: <slurp> and the turning pages of a book on the "Care & Maintenance of Dragons".

Back