Useing panties in family for masturbation

Which family members' panty you often use to maturbate?

• Mother

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • Sister

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Grandmother

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Aunt

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Daughter

Votes: 32 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago I was doing some work at my sister in laws, there was nobody else home so while I was having a break I went to the bathroom and noticed in the wash basket was a pair of her panties on top of the pile. I picked them up and had a smell of them, I then rubbed them over my cock before cumming on them. I put them back and carried on working.
The next day I returned to finish the work but sister in law was in. I went to the bathroom and there was more clothes in the wash basket including another pair on panties. I did the same as the previous day but of course this time I wasn't alone in the house. SIL even came upstairs while I was rubbing her panties over my cock. The door was locked so I wasn't going to get caught. I finished and put the panties back before returning to what I was doing.

When I was 18 years old my mother walked in on me while I was using a pair of her panties to masturbate the only thing she said was sorry I should’ve knocked but from then on every evening when I went to bed I found a pair of her panties with a note telling me to put them in the clothes hamper when I was finished with them

When I was 18 years old my mother walked in on me while I was using a pair of her panties to masturbate the only thing she said was sorry I should’ve knocked but from then on every evening when I went to bed I found a pair of her panties with a note telling me to put them in the clothes hamper when I was finished with them

OMG I can't believe. I have to steal her panties for jerking off. You are so lucky man.:rolleyes:

I had a somewhat similar situation. Thanks mom!

Used my moms when I was a teen. I would lick them while jerking off.

I am 18 and I also steal my mom's used panties from dirty clothes. I sniff them, lick them and feel their softness up while jerking off.
Did you also have to steal them?

Well, she wasn't a family member, but she did send them to me and I jerked off in them. First time I had ever done that.

After I came in them, I wrapped them around my rock hard, still messy, cock and sent her pictures of her lacy panties.

Extremely erotic.

I’ve used my aunts and cousins panties to masturbate. Recently I’ve used mother in law and sister in laws. I especially like the satin full back or bikini style panties

Well, she wasn't a family member, but she did send them to me and I jerked off in them. First time I had ever done that.

After I came in them, I wrapped them around my rock hard, still messy, cock and sent her pictures of her lacy panties.

Extremely erotic.
who was she? brief her..

Just once, I used my brother's wife's panties. Powder blue satin with white lace. They were on top of the laundry, and I picked them up and breathed her scent, then licked them. Soon I was rubbing them on my hard nipples, getting wet, and rubbing them on my wet pussy. They felt so good pulled taught against my swollen clit. I soaked them with pussy juice then licked and sucked my juice from them before returning them to the hamper.

They just got divorced and I'm wondering if she's game......

Just once, I used my brother's wife's panties. Powder blue satin with white lace. They were on top of the laundry, and I picked them up and breathed her scent, then licked them. Soon I was rubbing them on my hard nipples, getting wet, and rubbing them on my wet pussy. They felt so good pulled taught against my swollen clit. I soaked them with pussy juice then licked and sucked my juice from them before returning them to the hamper.

They just got divorced and I'm wondering if she's game......

Very, very sexy. I’d love to be to hear more!

My niece's fat wet pussy, that makes her panty ass and crotch so stinky.

My mom would regularly lay out panties and pantyhose on my bed for me to wear.
She even offer to wash them out afterwards;)

Poll?

It’s just to bad it doesn’t list who voted for what. Could have had some interesting chats.

Mom and sister always have very dirty pairs. Their wiping habits are very bad. Or good?

I chose mom, since stepmom isn't on there. Pretty close, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back