- but you open your umbrella

You say you love the sun
- but you find a shadow spot

You say you love the wind
- but you close your windows

This is why I am afraid
- you say that you love me too

William Shakespeare

Actually, it is a perfect summertime drink, very refreshing and light... and sneaky because you really don't realize there's booze in there. But then, I'm a light-weight and two of them would have me giggling and feeling pretty good. ;)

How are you doing, by the way?

Just got you three bourbons and lemonade :D

It still sounds like it could be a nice weekend to enjoy getting out of the house and seeing what is happening around town. Or firing up the BBQ and enjoying a few beers with friends. Even though I don't drink beer... I supposed I would have a bourbon and lemonade.

red-stag-by-jim-beam.jpg

You could try beer and lemonade we call it a Shandy, that's the only way my mum will drink beer. Usually given to people who don't drink beer and young teenagers although these days it wouldn't happen.

Was serving drinks at a party once, well I actually went to the bar for a drink but the person on the bar couldn't cope so I helped out..anyway this guy asks for a red wine with a block of ice in the glass...WTF...I had to ask him to repeat what he wanted.

You could try beer and lemonade we call it a Shandy, that's the only way my mum will drink beer. Usually given to people who don't drink beer and young teenagers although these days it wouldn't happen.

Was serving drinks at a party once, well I actually went to the bar for a drink but the person on the bar couldn't cope so I helped out..anyway this guy asks for a red wine with a block of ice in the glass...WTF...I had to ask him to repeat what he wanted.

It's been almost a year since I've had a sip of beer. I tried out something my brother was drinking, before continuing with Southern Comfort.

My ex used to drink wine like that. Ice in his class like it was kool-aid. :rolleyes:

It's been almost a year since I've had a sip of beer. I tried out something my brother was drinking, before continuing with Southern Comfort.

My ex used to drink wine like that. Ice in his class like it was kool-aid. :rolleyes:

Get on the Cider, it's only fizzy apple juice, honest :devil:
Then it will be the slippery slope to Scrumpy :eek:

Oh, yes!!! It's that time of year. *adds to my shopping list*

Hi, Mac.. how you been?

Oh here and there, doing yet more travelling, mainly in Italy this time.
Looking forward to our office outing to London next month.

What have you been up to?

It's been a couple of days since I had a beer mainly cause it's a mini heatwave here in Melbourne this week. Having temps this week we normally get in Jan. A week of temps in the 30's C (86F). It should be Spring still. I only drink beer in the Summer, although did have a few rum and cokes the other night.

Oh here and there, doing yet more travelling, mainly in Italy this time.
Looking forward to our office outing to London next month.

What have you been up to?

I saw you in the Traveling thread... must be a very hard life right now. *nods*
I haven't been up to anything, staying out of trouble. darkelf has been trying to get me drunk *laughs*

It's been a couple of days since I had a beer mainly cause it's a mini heatwave here in Melbourne this week. Having temps this week we normally get in Jan. A week of temps in the 30's C (86F). It should be Spring still. I only drink beer in the Summer, although did have a few rum and cokes the other night.

We have been cold here :rolleyes: I don't like anything below 75f. This week, though it's going to be up in the 80s again for a few days, and I will be smiling and content. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here so I am going to enjoy a nice relaxing holiday weekend. Too back I wasn't invited to Italy with Mac. He always keeps the good trips to himself, ya know?

I saw you in the Traveling thread... must be a very hard life right now. *nods*
I haven't been up to anything, staying out of trouble. darkelf has been trying to get me drunk *laughs*

Oh it's an awfull life especially at 3am in the morning in Rome trying to find your way back to the hotel, while making sure your boss does not end up in front of a mad Italian scooter driver lol
Needless to say we were still under the influence when we got on the flight home later that day!

Oh it's an awfull life especially at 3am in the morning in Rome trying to find your way back to the hotel, while making sure your boss does not end up in front of a mad Italian scooter driver lol
Needless to say we were still under the influence when we got on the flight home later that day!

I've heard about driving in Rome. I'm impressed y'all made it out of there, especially as you were sauced. (See what I did there???)

Ugh... bored out of my mind... lol.

On Lit!? How could that happen? :eek:

;)

On Lit!? How could that happen? :eek:

;)

Roleplays are either very slow (like one post every week and a half or so) or dead. Not to mention that those who've shown interest in ideas haven't acted on them.

I understand that it's a holiday weekend and so it'll be pretty slow, but I would prefer some new ideas.

Roleplays are either very slow (like one post every week and a half or so) or dead. Not to mention that those who've shown interest in ideas haven't acted on them.

I understand that it's a holiday weekend and so it'll be pretty slow, but I would prefer some new ideas.

New ideas are great. I had one the other day and now I've forgotten it... I hope the person I told it to will remember it! I'm starting a new story in December, I've waited two years for the right partner for it.

The other thing with the slow writing is that November is National Writing Month and a lot of SRP writers are involved in that. Well, at least the two that I spoke to, but I'm sure many are. I may try it next year, but I'm not sure I can do 50,000 words in a month.

New ideas are great. I had one the other day and now I've forgotten it... I hope the person I told it to will remember it! I'm starting a new story in December, I've waited two years for the right partner for it.

The other thing with the slow writing is that November is National Writing Month and a lot of SRP writers are involved in that. Well, at least the two that I spoke to, but I'm sure many are. I may try it next year, but I'm not sure I can do 50,000 words in a month.
Same here with the writing. I'm busy with something else at the moment, due to most of my roleplays being so slow -- here. It's at just under 9,000 words in just under a month.

I did have an idea where 'normal' people/'real world' people found themselves dumped into an anime or book series, though that's gone pretty much belly up.

Good Evening Barefoot Princess:kiss::rose:
wow some People even have Time to write Stories ;)

Back