Get me wet Daddy...

That's so fucking hot Beck now your getting me wet. I would love to taste you.
I'd love for you to lick my juicy little pussy, Sirrah. But now I've seen up your skirt, I'd want you to do it while you sat on my face...

Are you still there Daddy? I'm going to sign off for a little, but I want something from you. I really need to cum tonight Daddy, I need it so bad. I want you to tell me how your going to fill me up with your hard cock and fuck me hard...really hard...so hard it almost hurts. Don't you love feeling my slippery pussy lips gliding over your big dick? My wet cunt stretching around you so tightly? Oh yes Daddy, I want you to cum. Cum so much that when I leave your cum is dribbling down my thighs so everyone knows what a little slut I am.

So what I want is for you to send me your all of the dirty, nasty fantasies that you have been having about Daddys little girl.
Hey! my lil girl! cum sit in daddys lap! wat u wearin

well now I'm torn between wanting you to eat my cunt or watch Daddy fuck you like a dirty little slut and fill you with his cum

i'd like to see his big Daddy dick stretch out your tight little cunt, fuck you rough and deep so you moan. Sit on your face to keep you quiet, eat my pussy while i watch that fat old dick pumping your fuckhole. I'm going to lick Daddy clean when he cums then stick my face between your legs and suck your pussy till i get a mouthful of your juices. Yum.

Are you still there Daddy? I'm going to sign off for a little, but I want something from you. I really need to cum tonight Daddy, I need it so bad. I want you to tell me how your going to fill me up with your hard cock and fuck me hard...really hard...so hard it almost hurts. Don't you love feeling my slippery pussy lips gliding over your big dick? My wet cunt stretching around you so tightly? Oh yes Daddy, I want you to cum. Cum so much that when I leave your cum is dribbling down my thighs so everyone knows what a little slut I am.

So what I want is for you to send me your all of the dirty, nasty fantasies that you have been having about Daddys little girl.

Oh yes Baby, you've been a dirty lil slut haven't you? teasing all those cocks hard into dreaming about filling up your tight pussy. Bending you over and pushing inside your tight walls. You like it when Daddy pulls your hair don't you? Pumping his thick hard cock into your tight hole over and over. Your moans ringing in his ears as his hands pull you back harder onto this length. Its been a while since Daddy has fucked you this hard, your young pussy is so tight around that cock, milking it with each stroke. Until Daddy gives you that hot cream pie you've been craving, those juices dripping down your thighs..

Oh yes Baby, you've been a dirty lil slut haven't you? teasing all those cocks hard into dreaming about filling up your tight pussy. Bending you over and pushing inside your tight walls. You like it when Daddy pulls your hair don't you? Pumping his thick hard cock into your tight hole over and over. Your moans ringing in his ears as his hands pull you back harder onto this length. Its been a while since Daddy has fucked you this hard, your young pussy is so tight around that cock, milking it with each stroke. Until Daddy gives you that hot cream pie you've been craving, those juices dripping down your thighs..
Oh god...fuck her hard Daddy

Oh god...fuck her hard Daddy

You know Daddy will.. are you still going to clean Daddy when he's done? then use that gorgeous tongue to suck and lick the hot cum out of her freshly fucked pussy? Perhaps afterwards Daddy will turn his attention on you..:devil:

Daddy knows what you need. It's been on your face all day. In the slutty way you walk around and in the way you look at me.

Lock the door and grab the edge of the bed. It time.

mmm im rubbing as I read this thread total turn on. Id love to bend you over rip your panties down to your knees and push you into doggie then take you fucking you harder and harder making you scream and squirm in delight. I would make you beg for me and then pull you by the hair and make you suck my cock taking it deep in your mouth cleaning it off of your pussy juices.

Goshh!! I have brought u up and taught u all the good values and morals until i saw ur sexy titties peeking out from that loose top while u were busy reading that story book. That makes me so hard. How can i be so depraved to think about spanking and fucking my own baby. Gosh but i am gonna flash my monster cock to you and someday i m gonna bend u down on all fours like a biitch and spear my thick cock all up ur fully stretched baby-pussy.

I'm at work now, at the bar. All of your PMs are making me so wet I may need to take a break and slip my fingers into my hot pussy. Don't be mad at how im dressed Daddy, its required. I have a brown and pink plaid mini skirt on and a pink cropped top with black boy shorts on underneath. I love teasing all of the customers, bending over and giving them all little peeks of my ass. How does it make you feel knowing I am doing this in public, all the while sneaking into the back to read all of these hot messages. Should I crack and slip my wet panties over and finger fuck myself hard and fast, or should I wait until I get home tonight for the ultimate release. I kind of like the idea of being wet and turned on all night around all of these people. PM me and let me know what you think.

True story, by the way...

Come into my office and let me give you a new rule about the dress code for sluts like you, no panties - take them off nice and slow and hand them over! Bend over and I'll have to spank you to help you remember slut! :devil:

Second rule is that you only cum with permission, you know that, so let everyone hear you beg my little fucktoy!

You like the spanking the pain so that is not punishment just a sample of what you like. Begging for release is part of your punishment so do a good job and tell me how you'll remember the first rule my sweet horny cum slut!:devil:

Go ahead & taste my cum as I shoot all over your sexy little face & titties. Got plenty of cum juice for my sexy baby girl.

you can cum but then you need to service this cock. your a naughty girl ad naughty girls need punishing but first we`ll deal with that horny pussy. after filling it up you start to go wild and its not long before youre release. i`m still a way off though so i order you to start sucking on my cock and repay the favour.

Please, please, PLEASE let me cum Daddy, my pussy is dripping, I need it so fucking bad...

I should make you beg more my fucktoy but I'm off to lunch in a few minutes. You may cum, but tell everyone here how you use that big toy while thinking of my cock in you! Tell them how you play with your tits and hot body and how it feels when you finally cum for me! :devil:

Back