ladies, hairpulling vs ass smacking

Yes, Dawn says that is much less painful when I bury my hand in her hair and closer to the scalp, then pull her to my cock. She does it to me as well, as my hair is long enough to be pulled, and forces me on her pussy.

I don't know that it's *less* painful ... just better pain.

So, where is fine line between "just right" and "too much"? Probably varies, but just curious.

That's a bit of a 'how long is a piece string?' question. Just pay attention - I think that's the only way to really know.

That's a bit of a 'how long is a piece string?' question. Just pay attention - I think that's the only way to really know.

If you tie one end of the string to each nipple and pull gently, she'll forget all about the hair pulling.
Keep in mind, while paying attention to one woman, what is learned has nothing to do with the next woman.
I'ts kinda like that box of chocolates Forrest has, each piece is a little different.

wouldn't mind pulling a ladies hair right now whispering dirty things into her ear

If you tie one end of the string to each nipple and pull gently, she'll forget all about the hair pulling.
Keep in mind, while paying attention to one woman, what is learned has nothing to do with the next woman.
I'ts kinda like that box of chocolates Forrest has, each piece is a little different.

You have to pay attention *all the time*, regardless of who you're with. What's perfect one day might be too much the next day ... or even half an hour later.

You have to pay attention *all the time*, regardless of who you're with. What's perfect one day might be too much the next day ... or even half an hour later.

Or a minute later. A hard pull at the wrong time turns pleasure into pain and can wreck the whole mood. I smacked her ass a bit to hard once and almost had to stop. Just because it pissed her off.

Or a minute later. A hard pull at the wrong time turns pleasure into pain and can wreck the whole mood. I smacked her ass a bit to hard once and almost had to stop. Just because it pissed her off.

I don't think I'd be pissed off if that happened once ... but if I said something and it happened again, I might be a bit annoyed then. Luckily my guy is extremely good at paying attention to that sort of thing - he can't remember where he put his car keys five minutes ago, but if I explain the difference between good and bad hair pulling, or if he slaps my pussy at an angle that make me unhappy, he'll remember THAT for ever.

D(.)(.)

I don't think I'd be pissed off if that happened once ... but if I said something and it happened again, I might be a bit annoyed then. Luckily my guy is extremely good at paying attention to that sort of thing - he can't remember where he put his car keys five minutes ago, but if I explain the difference between good and bad hair pulling, or if he slaps my pussy at an angle that make me unhappy, he'll remember THAT for ever.
That's why we love our men.

any ladies want to talk about hair pulling and ass smacking? hit me up

I've only been single again for a little while, but it seems like more women than not that I've encountered enjoy both and ask for it.

i would love a girl bent over if from of my right now so i can smack her ass and grab a handful of her hair....

Ass smacking is my favorite out of the two, although I wouldn't object to hair pulling either ;)

Back