Married Man Handjob

omg thanks for the pics some of you have sent to me. My fantasies are random encounters for the most part. I'm sorry I am not planning a rendezvous. Those of you in South Florida - maybe we will meet some time. We will have to see. I have chatted with some women who have told me they have met some of the men who comment on these threads. Maybe I need more convincing. My apologies then. I will post my next encounter.
Kiss kiss

Wow. Just the idea of having this play itself out is insanely hot! I have fantasized about doing something similar for women but I am no supermodel and women are a little harder of a nut to crack. If you ever make your way to Seattle... :)

omg thanks for the pics some of you have sent to me. My fantasies are random encounters for the most part. I'm sorry I am not planning a rendezvous. Those of you in South Florida - maybe we will meet some time. We will have to see. I have chatted with some women who have told me they have met some of the men who comment on these threads. Maybe I need more convincing. My apologies then. I will post my next encounter.
Kiss kiss

Is that southwest Florida or southeast Florida?:devil:

Kiss kiss

If you want to chat or PM from Florida, let me know!

Sorry I don't have any pics of my own hand. Since I am married as well, I'd rather not leave any evidence. I hope that I have provided a lot of memories to the men I have touched (lol - I just had to). A lot of men have their eyes closed, but I have seen many looking down at my hand as I moved it up and down their warm and hard cock. I also love to see the effect my hand has on a man when I play with his balls.

One man that I met when I was at a resort had the sexiest balls. I met him late one night after the pool was closed. We were alone and when his bathing suit came down I was treated to such an erotic visual. His cock was hard and as I was stroking him, his balls started to rise and twitch a little. I began to finger his balls while I played with his cock. His moan told me I hit a sensitive spot. I wanted to massage his balls into orgasm, but every time I let go of his cock, he lost some pleasure. So I finally went back to the handjob and softly kissed his balls while I brought him to orgasm.

I missed his cum since my face was below his cock but he really enjoyed the extra attention and I found that I really got excited. Not all men have balls like him. Not my husband, but he does enjoy it when I tickle his balls.

Girls, a warning - if you make a man cum and don't see where it goes, jump in the pool after to make sure you get it all off before going back to bed with your husband.

Such a visual, steamy encounter. One question: When you get back into bed with your husband, isn't your smile a dead give away?

Kiss kiss

suddenly I have the urge to go to south Florida :)

Yes it was very nice. I get consumed when I am at the point of no return. Once my hand is moving up and down and I feel his excitement then it would be rude to stop. As I have said before on this topic, I have had to stop when it was taking too long or if he wanted to change the plan.

I hope I don't sound cold, but when you only have 10 minutes, you cannot change the plan from a "quick hand job" to sex in the car. Some men I have been with drive me crazy trying to convince me that we need to screw. I just can't risk two marriages for that. MAYBE we a plan to do it some other time? I just don't know. Why not settle for the hand job and enjoy cumming? Life is so simple

Yes it was very nice. I get consumed when I am at the point of no return. Once my hand is moving up down and I feel his excitement then it would be rude to sto. As I have said before on this topic, I have had to stop when it was taking too long or if he wanted to change the plan.

I hope I don't sound cold, but when you only have 10 minutes, you cannot change the plan from a "quick hand job" to sex in the car. Some men I have been with drive me crazy trying to convince me that we need to screw. I just can't risk two marriages for that. MAYBE we a plan to do it some other time? I just don't know. Why not settle for the hand job and enjoy cumming? Life is so simple

I agree Melissa. As great as sex is if you only have time for the handjob then just take it. Make plans for sex later if you want. Only having time for the handjob is kind of hot too in a way. But I know every time I'm getting a hand job or blow job I want to eventually feel a nice wet pussy.

...When you find the right kind of man with the right kind of cock, then you will get such a rush of excitement.

...I also love to see the effect my hand has on a man when I play with his balls.

One man that I met when I was at a resort had the sexiest balls. I met him late one night after the pool was closed. We were alone and when his bathing suit came down I was treated to such an erotic visual. His cock was hard and as I was stroking him, his balls started to rise and twitch a little. I began to finger his balls while I played with his cock. His moan told me I hit a sensitive spot.

Sounds like you've become quite the connoisseur of men's cocks and balls, and how get them aroused and make them cum Melissa. Do you have some favorites among all the ones you've had the pleasure to see and stroke? Do you realize the amount power over men you hold in your hands when you're giving a good handjob?

Favorite handjob story? LOL I would really have to think about that one. I don't know how good I am because married men would be willing to let me get them off regardless of my "talent". I do know that my husband says I am very talented with my fingers. I started (I can't say) because my sister told me that if I wanted to keep my boyfriends from wanting sex to get them off with my hands.

It did work for a while. I realized when I was in college that yes - I do have control over a man when I have his erection in my hand. Actually I found that I have control over a man before I give him a hand job. When we are flirting I see I have control over him. That is really hot. That's when I make my mind up. It is such a naughty feeling. I will think about some of my favs and post them. Thanks so much for the idea. I owe you

I have a poolroom set up in my basement and last night I had a group of the guys over to watch the game. Once it finished they all left except Phil. Phil hasn't been getting any from his wife. Long story short I relieved him with my mouth then he thanked me with his hand.

Favorite handjob story? LOL I would really have to think about that one. I don't know how good I am because married men would be willing to let me get them off regardless of my "talent". I do know that my husband says I am very talented with my fingers. I started (I can't say) because my sister told me that if I wanted to keep my boyfriends from wanting sex to get them off with my hands.

It did work for a while. I realized when I was in college that yes - I do have control over a man when I have his erection in my hand. Actually I found that I have control over a man before I give him a hand job. When we are flirting I see I have control over him. That is really hot. That's when I make my mind up. It is such a naughty feeling. I will think about some of my favs and post them. Thanks so much for the idea. I owe you

So how do you pick a man out of the crowd? Obviously married, but what do you look for?

I have a poolroom set up in my basement and last night I had a group of the guys over to watch the game. Once it finished they all left except Phil. Phil hasn't been getting any from his wife. Long story short I relieved him with my mouth then he thanked me with his hand.

that is so bloody hot!! :devil:

Love it

I have had this happen to me a few times while on dates and out with my wife. It is very erotic and enjoyable.
I have also turned the tables and taken a few moments to go down on a woman and then return to my date with her juices still on my lips, now that is a turn on, to kiss her while sharing someone else on my lips.

Back