Married Man Handjob

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob.
I just checked my Zagat 2014 New York City Restaurants book, but there doesn't seem to be a category for rating hand jobs. I'll have to write to the editors.

I don't deserve too much credit. Part of her thrill was causing trouble and I didn't and don't want any of that.

But ... those moments will remain with me forever.

So she was one of those kind of women........in it for causing trouble/drama.

But still, the opportunity was there after she was teasing.........I'm pretty sure my head south of the belt buckle would have put his two cents worth in and might have persuaded my head on my shoulders to go for it.

That kind of moment will stay with you forever. I've had a couple of moments (not exactly like the one that was presented to you) in life that have lived with me forever and most likely will.

Any updates?

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

This is one of the best threads I've read on Lit. My wife and I are having dinner at a high-end restaurant on Saturday with a couple that we're pretty close friends with (but not "that" close!) and I'm definitely going to be looking at the other tables for women with long, delicate fingers and fresh cum stains on their expensive dresses!! ;)

But I'm so freakin' HARD right now after reading this thread!

I'm probably either going to cum in my pants any minute ...

... or yank one off under the desk while I sit here and look at the nerdy cute A/P girl who just got in.

(She sits right outside the office my new client gave me to do some updates on their system and she's wearing another little black skirt and cute little f*ck-me heels today.)

So, have you made any guys happy recently Melissa? :devil: Please share deets!

Sunday Brunch. I thought it was time to share a fun story that happened a few days ago. My husband and I went to a friends house for brunch with a few other neighbors. It was a sunny afternoon and I probably did have a little too much champagne.

One of the men was there alone because his wife was at church. We talked and flirted, since I was a little tipsy, maybe I flirted a little too much. My husband kept interrupting us which was draining, but lucky for me, my husband was complaining that he didn't want to spend his Sunday at a brunch. So I said he didn't have to stay and it was ok if he went home. He kissed me and left happy.

Of course I had something else in mind. So Bobby and I chatted for a while longer and since he was already a "touchy" man, I whispered in his ear, "when will your wife be home and can we walk over to your house?" Bobby didn't really answer but we left.

We sat on his couch and I put my hand in his lap. I could feel what flirting had done to him and I fingered his swelling over his pants. Oh how he enjoyed that. So did I.

He unzipped his pants and moved them down so I could stroke him. Bobby was a little smaller than my husband, but a nice cock. I stroked him slowly until he put his head back and closed his eyes. I put my head on his stomach and watched him as I started to speed up. I so enjoy watching the tip of a man's cock when my hands are giving him pleasure. I knew it wouldn't be too much longer.

Soon I could tell from his breathing that it would be any second. I was already getting wet. I was almost thinking about slowing down and getting him into his bed, but too late. I was shocked when the first shot came out of the tip. I was a little close and it hit my cheek before I knew it. I let go for a second and held on and stroked him. He was cumming and I loved it.

When he finished I got up and left. It had only been about 15 minutes. I took a walk around the block to get myself together and went home. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to get my husband in bed. Sundays are so much fun

Wow. Sexy little tale. Liked how you described him as a 'touchy' man, as in touchy-feely - he wouldn't feel as though you were invading his personal space to lean in and talk to him.

Sunday Brunch. I thought it was time to share a fun story that happened a few days ago. My husband and I went to a friends house for brunch with a few other neighbors. It was a sunny afternoon and I probably did have a little too much champagne.

One of the men was there alone because his wife was at church. We talked and flirted, since I was a little tipsy, maybe I flirted a little too much. My husband kept interrupting us which was draining, but lucky for me, my husband was complaining that he didn't want to spend his Sunday at a brunch. So I said he didn't have to stay and it was ok if he went home. He kissed me and left happy.

Of course I had something else in mind. So Bobby and I chatted for a while longer and since he was already a "touchy" man, I whispered in his ear, "when will your wife be home and can we walk over to your house?" Bobby didn't really answer but we left.

We sat on his couch and I put my hand in his lap. I could feel what flirting had done to him and I fingered his swelling over his pants. Oh how he enjoyed that. So did I.

He unzipped his pants and moved them down so I could stroke him. Bobby was a little smaller than my husband, but a nice cock. I stroked him slowly until he put his head back and closed his eyes. I put my head on his stomach and watched him as I started to speed up. I so enjoy watching the tip of a man's cock when my hands are giving him pleasure. I knew it wouldn't be too much longer.

Soon I could tell from his breathing that it would be any second. I was already getting wet. I was almost thinking about slowing down and getting him into his bed, but too late. I was shocked when the first shot came out of the tip. I was a little close and it hit my cheek before I knew it. I let go for a second and held on and stroked him. He was cumming and I loved it.

When he finished I got up and left. It had only been about 15 minutes. I took a walk around the block to get myself together and went home. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to get my husband in bed. Sundays are so much fun

Okay...so that got me wet! :eek:

Thanks for the update, Melissa!

Can you take a pic or two of your obviously very skilled hands so all us horny dudes can see what we're missing? ;) :devil: :D

Last edited:

Very sexy. I would love to have a girlfriend who played like this and than came home to tell me all about it!

New favorite thread :) I might start going to those Sunday brunches now!

Super Bowl Time
Tonight should be a good time. We are going to a friends house for a Super Bowl party. I will probably only be in the way during the game but I think I may be the half-time show for a certain friend that I have in mind.

Wish me luck

Super Bowl Time
Tonight should be a good time. We are going to a friends house for a Super Bowl party. I will probably only be in the way during the game but I think I may be the half-time show for a certain friend that I have in mind.

Wish me luck

Luck!

Super Bowl Time

Wish me luck

Any update yet? :D

Okay if you and Northerguy get this going I think I speak for everyone here that you are obliged to provide details of said encounter.

He never pm'd me :(

But someone else did, and it's a goer for tomorrow :devil: I'll keep you posted.

I probably shouldn't have, but I've topped off a married man or two in my day

Back