Make me dirty

The poltergeist took full advantage of the helpless woman by sliding the smooth candlestick into her virgin anus.

Grandiloquence

( I didn't mess this up right?)

The poltergeist took full advantage of the helpless woman by sliding the smooth candlestick into her virgin anus.

Grandiloquence

( I didn't mess this up right?)
You did great :) Great word

@Tio - Maybe we could start saying if we want a particular meaning of a word used? Sometimes, like then, I go for the easiest meaning :) So it could add another level of difficulty... Just a thought ^.^

----

Inside burned hot fury as her body strained against the leather straps and his whispered grandiloquence vibrated in her ears.

quaquaversal

You did great :) Great word

@Tio - Maybe we could start saying if we want a particular meaning of a word used? Sometimes, like then, I go for the easiest meaning :) So it could add another level of difficulty... Just a thought ^.^

----

Inside burned hot fury as her body strained against the leather straps and his whispered grandiloquence vibrated in her ears.

quaquaversal

Her orgasm began at the root of her clit and spread in a quaquaversal wave of pleasure to every point in her non-Euclidean body.

Beth, my last apology wasn't a criticism, but really an apology; sometimes we (I?) focus on the meaning we have in mind and forget the other uses. No need to specify our intent; as long as it's a meaning of the word, it should be fine. Again, my apologies for my initial criticism.

heterographic

Her orgasm began at the root of her clit and spread in a quaquaversal wave of pleasure to every point in her non-Euclidean body.

Beth, my last apology wasn't a criticism, but really an apology; sometimes we (I?) focus on the meaning we have in mind and forget the other uses. No need to specify our intent; as long as it's a meaning of the word, it should be fine. Again, my apologies for my initial criticism.

heterographic
His fingers danced a heterographic dance over her skin and he listened to the melodic orgasm produced.

Erm... poop :)

(my attempt is probably poop...ill have a look when slept and improve if it is)
Hun apology accepted even if it wasnt needed <3

His fingers danced a heterographic dance over her skin and he listened to the melodic orgasm produced.

Erm... poop :)

(my attempt is probably poop...ill have a look when slept and improve if it is)
Hun apology accepted even if it wasnt needed <3

She thought it strange that the ship had a poop deck, but was pleased to find the sailors who brought her there pulled down her panties with other aims in mind.

cottlestone

She thought it strange that the ship had a poop deck, but was pleased to find the sailors who brought her there pulled down her panties with other aims in mind.

cottlestone

Anyone who walked by their table and heard him rambling about cottlestone pie and jam would never suspect that his fingers were at that very moment tracing circles around her engorged clit through her damp black panties.....

jug

jug

It was their first time driving in New Jersey, and, as he made a left from the right lane, the young man behind the wheel fondled his girlfriend's breast. "But it said it was a Jug Handle turn," he protested.

eponym

jug

It was their first time driving in New Jersey, and, as he made a left from the right lane, the young man behind the wheel fondled his girlfriend's breast. "But it said it was a Jug Handle turn," he protested.

eponym

His attempt to find an eponym based on her name was completely discarded as her felt her warm wet walls squeezing him tightly....

participle

participle

"I don't want to be fucked," said the attractive young grammarian to her beau. "I much prefer the present particple" she added coyly, "I'd like to be fucking."

geothermal

participle

"I don't want to be fucked," said the attractive young grammarian to her beau. "I much prefer the present particple" she added coyly, "I'd like to be fucking."

geothermal

They had barely gotten into the geothermal power plant office as they began ripping each other's uniforms off their bodies....

labyrinth

labyrinth

His fingers fumbled through the labyrinth of labial folds until they finally found and entered her inner sanctum.

hermeneutics

Derek, Professor of Theology, struggled desperately to focus on his hermeneutics lecture as his aides lips wrapped around his manhood behind the lectern, her tongue flicking his head wickedly.

Radioactive

radioactive

The afterglow of her orgasm shone in the darkened bedroom like the radioactive hands of an old watch.

transubstantiation

radioactive

The afterglow of her orgasm shone in the darkened bedroom like the radioactive hands of an old watch.

transubstantiation

Transubstantiation? How about:

With a small satisfied smile, the fey beauty changed to mist and vanished. The only thing to survive her magical transubstantiation was her messy climax drying on the ranger's dick.

My word is:

Incomplete

Incomplete[/QUOTE]

He valiantly assayed the mermaid's oviduct, but to no avail; the sharp edges of her scales left intromission incomplete.

promethean

Incomplete

He valiantly assayed the mermaid's oviduct, but to no avail; the sharp edges of her scales left intromission incomplete.

promethean

The young Terran medic came again and again under the incessant thrusts of the lusty Promethean zealot.

Starcraft reference.

Next:

Amaranthine

Last edited:
The young Terran medic came again and again under the incessant thrusts of the lusty Promethean zealot.

Starcraft reference.

Next:

Amaranthine

As the girl looked at the amaranthine display of flowers under glass, the security guard idly wondered if she knew how translucent her dress had become in the light spilling in the window.

foment

As the girl looked at the amaranthine display of flowers under glass, the security guard idly wondered if she knew how translucent her dress had become in the light spilling in the window.

foment

The masseur didn't realize that his fomenting of the young woman's skin with heated oils would foment a revolution of her organs against her pledge of premarital celibacy.

syncline

The masseur didn't realize that his fomenting of the young woman's skin with heated oils would foment a revolution of her organs against her pledge of premarital celibacy.

syncline

I think I got this right...

The plunging syncline folds of her labia were irresistible and my tongue darted out to taste the sweet bud that lay buried there.

Somniloquence

Enjoy the Ride,
Cassandra Gables (AKA JeffLeigh)

The plunging syncline folds of her labia were irresistible and my tongue darted out to taste the sweet bud that lay buried there.

Somniloquence

Enjoy the Ride,

His hand paused over her shoulder, as he wondered if he should wake her, or wait to seewhat other lewd revelations might come from her somniloquence.

logastellus

JUst once let me try this

Somniloquence

Enjoy the Ride,

She used her somniloquence as a trigger when she had a particularly wild night out with her girl friends. She knew her husband paid close attention to her dialogue on those nights after she came home and fell asleep....the make up sex was always fantastic

Meretricious

logastellus

"Your intercourse is impeccably decedent, Ms. McGinty," said the handsome creative writing student to his professor; "and the convulsions of your vuvuzela are marvellously intractable." McGinty laughed as she realized she had bedded her first logastellus.

osteoscopy

Meretricious

When the vicar suggested that her daughter's new job offered the young lady a very meretricious future, Mrs. Malaprop thanked him profusely, contemplating how her little girl would soon be earning promotions

osteoscopy.

Osteoscopy

The pain of her osteoscopy site as she clenched the ball gag tightly in her mouth in anticipation of the next lash of the cane, hastend her descent into subspace.

derelict

Last edited:
Integral

Their fucking had become so frantic and constant, she felt his cock was an integral part of her cunt, and that she was empty and incomplete without him buried inside her.

Judgment

Last edited:
Back