Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

I posted this on the Hands thread:

We had a close encounter with this critter when he collided with our window, and my dog whisperer friend became a bird whisperer.

The bird took several minutes composing himself before finally fluttering and then flying away. Totally magical encounter. I even switched cameras and got video of the happy ending. :D

We had a close encounter with this critter when he collided with our window, and my dog whisperer friend became a bird whisperer.

The bird took several minutes composing himself before finally fluttering and then flying away. Totally magical encounter. I even switched cameras and got video of the happy ending. :D

So very cute.. and I am glad he was OK..:rose::kiss:

Friday

Woke to a water view, and life is good!

You enjoy your water view...I'm happy with the view here.

Your ability to rejuvenate is stunning. Nature is surely grateful.

I find it hard to believe your anywhere near 63

You are in excellent shape I'm impressed. Hats off to you dear.. among other things :eek::devil:

Are you back?

How was your visit?

Any skinny dipping in the ocean?

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks, jc!

Happy birthday. Not sure if it would be considered a need but I certainly want you.

Well, thanks for telling me, and welcome to the thread.

Happy birthday!

And have fun!

Had a blast! Plus, I got to experience a second spring.

Just your smile keeps me engaged. Regarding a "treasure" hunt...:devil::rose::kiss:

Uh oh... laughing.
And what a sweet thing to say — that my smile keeps you engaged.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Make the most of get-away.

"Still you turn me on..." ;):rose:

There were Many trips to the French bakery! There were small craft warnings and wonderfully salty wind. Lots of Qigong. I am HAPPY!

Lovely birthday suit!!!!

Smiling. How could I resist?

lovely birthday suit and you wear it sooo well. back to nature and enjoy your day.

I kept a careful eye out for copperheads, believe me.

Happiest of birthday, Temptress Mara!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Melting...

You are looking good Mara, still got a few to go to catch up with me.
I will feed you and fill you up anytime.

I’m not racing. ;)

Mara, I am amazed at your beauty. You are indeed a brave lady for an outdoor birthday suit photo. Notice you kept your hat on though, but it is sunny so you need it.

It was really bright back at the creek. I felt brave. Curtsy...

Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I’m 64

Hope so! Today is my 64th birthday.
I’m heading off to MA for a qigong intensive with my bestie, so I might be posting and I might not. I’ll be back on Tuesday.

Have a great birthday and trip, Mara.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Zhutt. It was wonderful. Family and friends indulge me in my month-long celebration.

I thought for sure that I've seen you one-with-nature in the past...one of my many fantasies, most likely. :D

Now that you mention it, that does ring a faint bell...

An appropriate, and charming, outfit for the day.

Wait a minute, I’m not wearing my crown!!! HA

There was a time when you used wide brim hats to cover your identity, quite a bit braver now.

You’re right.

A very Happy Birthday to you!

Thank you.

Happy Birthday, Mara! The snow is finally gone. Safe travels.

Hallejulah! I got to see lily of the valley in bloom for the first time in Decades!!! And lilacs... I definitely lucked out with my timing.

Bold and Beautiful, is more accurate. :kiss:

Awww — thanks, sweet man. :heart:

Happy Birthday special lady. Like fine wine you just keep getting better as time goes by. May you day be filled with joy!:kiss::rose::kiss:

PS: So 64 smacks on that beautiful bottom! :devil:

Thank you, Ed.

Ah, yes! My little forest nymph. Ready to dance naked in the woods. Mind if I join you?:kiss::rose::kiss:

Now there’s a delightful dream... :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Happy Birthday you sexy thing!

Thank you, kind sir. ;)

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great time

Thanks, and I did! Salt wind, lobster, lots of lemon treats from the French bakery, fabulous cheeses, Qigong in the wind and in the quiet, picnics — happiness. And it’s always good to learn something new [tai chi form — calm down, people! HA].

Well I guess I should be more specific when I ask for Bush! Haha

Laughing.... You never know what I’ll come up with... ;)

Woke to a water view, and life is good!

Wow, you are still going strong![/QUOTE]

Amen, brother. For the moment, anyway...

looks more like a full moon to me and a lovely one at that

There’s my experience.
And then there’s Your experience.
Laughing....

I'm 68, and I know I still need you. Happy Birthday Sweet Mara. You're always the best way to start a day!

Well, I’m dragging my tail feathers this morning after a late flight.
Thanks for making me smile.

Temptress!!! This is the picture, in the dictionary, above Carnal Temptations!!!:devil::rose::rose::rose:

OoOoOo. I’m tickled.

That’s the view I would like to wake up to every day

Shimmy... ;)

I love that View and I would love to be the guy that gets to be behind you. That is one sexy ass and pussy. You are super hot. Happy b-day

Thanks, darlin’

You make quite a splash, yourself.

Oh, clever man, I do love your comments. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

So is the view :devil:

Thanks, RJ. I put that in Imgur ahead of the trip so I’d have a Friday gift ready for y’all.

After travelling all day yesterday, it was nice to wake to this tantalizing view this morning...:rose::kiss::rose:

Synchronicity! :kiss::heart:

What a delicious, sexy view. I hope it got a good birthday spanking or two.

The line forms to the left... HA

I'm really liking this theme!

I’m glad you are noticing.

Perfection.

Thanks, babe!

great photo Mara, can you enlighten me on the species?

It is a Northern Paula.

Initially, my birding friends thought juvenile pine warbler, but it was finally identified by its distinctive mandible! The wonders of technology. Identification happened through FB post and a pic I texted directly to my favorite birder.

Very bold!!! I love it!

Thanks for telling me, and welcome to the thread.

So very cute.. and I am glad he was OK..:rose::kiss:

It was a beautiful experience.

nice and good samaritan

Smiling. Worked for all involved!

That's worth two in the bush. ;)

Howling.... :D

You enjoy your water view...I'm happy with the view here.

Good enough!

Your ability to rejuvenate is stunning. Nature is surely grateful.

Awww — you’re too much! And I’m melting.

Great picture, Mara!! :rose::rose::rose:

I took quite a few!

You are in excellent shape I'm impressed. Hats off to you dear.. among other things :eek::devil:

That’s kind of you to say. My 64th birthday was last Thursday.

Hey, old friend! Thanks for popping in. :kiss:

Last edited:
Back