"You will sleep with him, my submissive"

Lots of fun!

I've both a Dom & a Domme who enjoyed watching me have sex with men they ordered me to service. It was so exciting knowing they were watching me perform for their enjoyment.

I think it largely depends on the relationship. What works for one couple may not work for another. In fantasy I would most definitely let a Dom share me. I often fantasize about it. In real life it depends. The man I'd love to Dominate me has fantasies of sharing. I'd do it for him without hesitating. But I've known him for years and I trust him.

I have a sub friend who was "required" to do this recently. Although reluctant and frankly worried , she had the time of her life. No regrets. Her biggest turn on being she was pleasing her Master and he was terrifically turned on by it.
I guess it's one of those things the D and the s might find hard to reveal?
Who knows how I'd feel. I know I will never be in that situation......But the concept is fascinating
I am heartened to hear your sub friend enjoyed her experience. My 'time' to this is rapidly approaching and I am terrified /mortified. I was happy to be with this Master but I can truly see that this is going to end it, I have already been thinking of how to ask for release

Well this was good to hear I have to tell you.
I have followed this, not closely, because it seemed to be a boundary for you but I was not really sure. You must stick to boundaries and limits even when new ones come up. Its only respectful and without respect you are left worthless
:rose::rose:

Back