There is nothing like.......

Nothin like an encouraging conversation from a friend, especially when ya need it the most!! :kiss:

there is nothing like hearing the words I love you daddy, from your little girl..... even if she not so little any more

There is Nothing Like...

Sitting in your yard in a swing - Enjoying the nature and Absolute quiet And having a moment where you realize
Life really is Good!!

Dont sweat the small things -
God grant me the serentity to accept the things I cannot change - the power to change the things I can And
The wisdom to know the difference.

Make your own music and Learn to dance

Watching the Red Sox beat the Yankees for the third game in a row - unless it's watching them win a fourth game in a row. :D

There is Nothing Like...seeing your first grandchild in his Grampa's arms!

Kissophile said:
Watching the Red Sox beat the Yankees for the third game in a row - unless it's watching them win a fourth game in a row. :D

Obviously there is nothing quite like being a base ball fan around here - every where I go I see some post or other referring to the Red Sox and Yankees. I got to learn about this game.

As Abbott (or was it Costelloe) said " Who's on first base?"

wanderer2704 said:
Obviously there is nothing quite like being a base ball fan around here - every where I go I see some post or other referring to the Red Sox and Yankees. I got to learn about this game.

As Abbott (or was it Costelloe) said " Who's on first base?"
That's right.

Originally posted by DLL
I wish I was at a rodeo holding his hand:heart:

shit i posted this in the wrong thread...see the damn yankee game has me all scrambled..LOL:D

DLL said:
I wish I was at a rodeo holding his hand:heart:

Perhaps this was intended for the 'I Wish' thread. ;)

But speaking of rodeos, nothing like bull riding and barrel racing!!!

DLL said:
shit i posted this in the wrong thread...see the damn yankee game has me all scrambled..LOL:D
There is nothing like a Yankee fan getting all scrambled! :D

And there is nothing like this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living in the south, I can still say....

There is nothing like the Red Sox vs. Yankees rivalry!

What an unbelievable series!!!

Cathleen said:
There is nothing like a Yankee fan getting all scrambled! :D

And there is nothing like this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Cate!

Cathleen said:
Shhhhhhhh not yet - can't jinx it. ;)

Hi DC :kiss: doing ok tonight?

I am doing well Cate. Really tired, but much better than days past.

No need to ask how you are doing tonight. :D

dcraz said:
I am doing well Cate. Really tired, but much better than days past.

No need to ask how you are doing tonight. :D
I am happy for them yes, and tired from the suspence!!

I'm glad you had a good day..... I hope you can rest though, try for a bit more rest. :kiss:

There is nothing like knowing my friend Cate is happy cause the Sox won tonight.

:)

There is nothing like the Red Sox winning the penant!!! It is on to the World Series ~ what a come back!!!

Last edited:
Cathleen said:
There is nothing like the Red Sox winning the penant!!! It is on to the World Series ~ what a come back!!!
There is nothing like going to the World Series after crushing the Yankees. Nothing like it. Period. :D

Kissophile said:
There is nothing like going to the World Series after crushing the Yankees. Nothing like it. Period. :D
And doing it on their field!! NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Cathleen said:
And doing it on their field!! NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Yes, I felt so sad for all those spoiled children in their little pinstripe play suits. :D

Back