The edge with Fredgy

fredgy

Lost at Lit
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Posts
1,509
Hello, welcome to the edge. A plateau at the edge of my mind. here is where I come to reflect, I often like sitting at the edge and staring at the universe as my feet dangle above it. There is no atmosphere, no light pollution, only the vastness of space, and creativity.

As I stare off into the vastness of space, I take a moment to reflect on my past lovers.this one in particular was 5' nothing, and had only one partner before me. She had perky little tits, and a tight little ass. I was deep into my partying days, and getting laid was just part of my weekend. Her and I hooked up over the course of a year or so, I strung her along the entire time, hell, I could've kept it going if I had wanted to.

I remember the first time we had sex, just hours prior to me penetrating her she was denying me a kiss. Over the course of the night we had our drinks and our laughs, she must've started to like me cause next thing I know she's on her back legs parted, my hand teasing her clit through her panties. I love when you can feel the moistness through the sheer fabric.

I slide my hand under her panties and circle around her lips, her wetness on my fingertips now, I rub and stimulate her clit. She moans. My cock is practically exploding through my pants. She reaches over and rubs my member through them. My fingers slide into her, my palm up against her clit, as my middle finger rubs her g spot. She gasps and moans in rhythm with my touch. She was too tight for me to fit two fingers, god she was tight.

Her pussy was like a beautiful flower, her lips protruding from her body, enveloped my finger. I couldn't take it any more, I come up to my knees, and make my way between her legs. My pants have come off and I as I fumble with the condom I see her tease herself as she awaits me. My cock already dripping with pre cum, I wrap him up and get my hips closer. I tease her wet lips with the tip of my cock and shaft. I slide it up and down the length of her pussy, not quite penetrating her, fuck me, she says.

I think it's funny, not knowing a person, then having sex with them a few hours later. You get to really know someone when you have sex, that thing they keep hidden from the public, the person they are during hot, passionate sex.


Feel free to come on in for a chat, or to reflect or read :)
 
Last edited:
I stand, and turn 90 degrees, taking in the another side of the Galaxy, meteors and comets dashing across, while stars burn violently behind them.
I guess I should talk about when we met. It was a show on a warm summer night, Friday to be exact. She and a friend approach me and ask if I'd like to keep the party going, she was rather short so I asked, how old are you anyway? 19, she replies, celebrating my birthday. I was 22 at the time, fucking a 19 year old on her birthday sounded great to me. I caught a ride with them and my buddies drove my car back. After a few hours of drinking , I find myself alone with her, in my room. At the point where this memory begins.

The thing I could never forget is how tight, wet, and warm she was. Only one other girl had come close to it, but god damn I'd be lying if I said I didn't jerk off to her every now and then. Hell I think I miss her even, it's been about 6 years, as much as an asshole that I was to women, I guess part of me really cared about them.
 
Last edited:
As I rest my cock on her tight little pussy, she moans, fuck me, her delicate voice makes my cock react. I relish this moment, when a woman has her legs parted, pussy soaking wet, everything in her body yearning for you to enter her, I just decide to tease her. I press my hips hard against hers, my cock rests on her pussy, I slide my shaft up and down her clit as our lips and tounges explore each other's bodies.

Mmm, she moans. You tease. As she wraps her legs around me. My tip finds its way to her tight opening, we both gasp, I work my way in. She moans quietly, I feel her hips twitch, my cock isn't even halfway in and I'm already fighting the urge to cum. Halfway now, her legs part and relax, as the base of my shaft enters her trembling body. I slide my cock out for the second thrust and her pussy grips it, the folds and layers of her beautiful labia reach out for my cock with a lovers embrace, refusing to let it go.

She was amazingly tight, did I mention that? Her juices coat my cock and drip down my balls, as I rock my hips back and forth, mm, uhhhh, ahhh, ooh, she moans softly as we kiss. I have to hold myself up when over her as I probably outweighed her by 100#, not having quite gotten used to her pussy, every thrust I fight the urge to cum, fuck me, she says, just let go.

Without the slightest idea of what this night will turn into, we continue.

I lay on my back and pull her on top of me, she giggles, I can't do it like those porno girls, she says as she mounts me.
 
Last edited:
She lied to me, I think to myself. She presses her hips deep into mine. Her pointy little tits graze my face as she leans forward, she shifts her hips up and down. I reach my hand around and put my finger on her asshole, it's soaked with her juices. Mmmm, I like that, she moans.

I'm on the edge of cumming, and I hear a knock on my door, dude, you still fucking in there with her?

The sun had come up at this point. Caught up in the moment I failed to remember that her and my two other friends were in my house.

I'm fucking coming in! he laughs, we scramble under the covers as my friend barges in.

Can you guys come out already? I'm tired of babysitting your friend, he points at her.
 
Last edited:
She was fun. So perky and peppy, full of life. That was our first night together, it's been a long time but I still think about her now and then.
 
Last edited:
I lay back, taking it all in. I wonder what my place is amongst all those stars. Human life seems so small compared to the universe, doesn't it?

Where is our place, how do we fit into this jigsaw puzzle of chemical bonds and reactions? Are we nothing more than synapses of electricity? Fleeting moments of energy, actions and reactions.


Xxxx
What a woman. Tall, 5'10' at least, slender, blonde. Athletic. Long, luscious legs. A glowing tan, beautiful blue eyes I could stare into forever. The way her freckles spotted her skin in all the right places. Her chocolate chips, I'd call them as I playfully nibbled and kissed them.

I'm a sucker for blonde girls.

I don't know who came first but if I wasn't with Xxxxxx, I was with Xxxx.

Xxxx and I went to high school together, our first encounter was in our freshmen year. Innocent, and playful.

Little did I know what would become of us some 8 years later, both in our 20's.
 
Last edited:
...Remember the cousin of a friend of mine...in from the West Coast for a wedding. What was here name? We never really got to names...there was instant heat the minute we were introduced and a sweaty summer weekend in a tent with her never cooled off!
 
...Remember the cousin of a friend of mine...in from the West Coast for a wedding. What was here name? We never really got to names...there was instant heat the minute we were introduced and a sweaty summer weekend in a tent with her never cooled off!

Please, do tell us more
 
So is she here or not?

I ask my friend. I was hung over, and dehydrated but he managed to drag me out to the lake, promising me Tara would be there.

"Dude, she told me she would be here, and she is game to see you."

I shamelessly accept my friends assistance in hooking me up with her. I haven't seen her since high school, and other than a few exchanges on social media, I hadn't really talked to her. But now, we were both single, horny adults with a mutual friend. She was practically served to me on a silver platter.

Only one thing though, this was a family trip, first and foremost.

My friend, his wife and in-laws would be there along with their friends and family.

"This shit ain't Woodstock, so keep it cool, man."

"Of course!" I agree.

The next morning I would be confronted by his father in law, and would have no other choice but to leave the camp. Makes for a great story now, but damn did I feel like a giant asshole, still do.
 
Last edited:
After setting up camp, I join everyone at the bon fire. The flames dance under the starlit night. It was getting late and my gift of a woman had not been delivered to me.

The water peacefully crashes on the shore, murmurs of laughter and stories can be heard. The wind kicking up a cool breeze along the water.

Oh well... I thought. Staring at my toes, the sand envelops the bottoms of my feet. It's cool and damp, and would be the extent of the affection I would be receiving that night.

Or so I thought.

I look up and then my buddy calls me over, grinning, beer and phone in hand.

Guess who text me?

Xxxx, finally!!!!

Have fun he says before handing me his phone, as I was phone-less at the time (another story in itself, but, I digress).

I scroll to her name, her pretty face smiles at me on the screen. I hit the call button...

It rings... And rings...
 
Last edited:
Lovers embrace

"Heyyyyy!" Xxxx answers enthusiastically, "How are you?!"

"I'm good!" I reply.

The sun had set and darkness filled the night. Campfires rippled and danced in their reflections on the water. I marched with no real destination, although, I knew I had to find her.

"Where are you at?!" She asks.

"Well, I'm on my way to find you!! Are you north or south of the loading ramp?"

"North," she replies. "We're on Yellow Mansion beach. You know where that is?"

"Yes! I'm walking over now," I replied , ecstatic. "Stay on the phone with me!"

I can hear my friend call my name as I leave camp, his phone between my shoulder and ear, and a beer in my hand.

I walk past several people, declaring my mission on the way.

"Go find her!" They would encourage me, even offering me beers. I had a mission, and I would find this girl.

With nothing but an image of a yellow mansion in my head I carried on. The rising tide turned the shore to muck in some areas, foliage rising past my waist, I marched and marched.

"Do you even know where you're going?" She teases me.

"No." I'd laugh in return, "But I will find you!"

It turned into a bit of a scavenger hunt along the way, she pointed out some landmarks, I did the same, to no avail. Feeling lost and hopeless, I march forward, 20 minutes into my mission, I hear it.

Her sweet voice echoes in the darkness.

"I hear you!!!" I proclaim.

Then I see her, gorgeous as ever. Beautiful blonde hair, tall toned body. She's moping on the bed of a truck before she spots me, her face lights up as she hops off. We dash towards each other, excited, we hug. We squeeze each other as if we'd were long lost lovers, reunited. Both smiling ear to ear in utter disbelief that we even found each other, that I found her.

My hands already exploring her body, she smiles.

Lost in each other's eyes and in the sheer thrill of the moment, we kiss.

If there's something I know for sure, it's that her and I had a chemistry that I'm not sure has been matched. She made me feel so warm.

She asked how I was doing, I was in a bad spot and was dealing with a breakup at the time, and mention it to her.

"I know," she said.

"I've actually been hanging out with her (my ex) a lot, I hope that's okay?"
 
Last edited:
The things I give up for lust, and attraction.

Guess I'll never learn.

Her name was Xxxx. Bright blue eyes with a gaze that pierced right through me. From the moment I saw her, I felt drawn to her. Something about her tough exterior, icy cold gaze, and indifference to it all.

The more I look back, the more I realize how little control I had over myself, and the situation. I never imagined the following 6 month ordeal, hell, I think it may be ongoing... Once I see her again, I don't know how I will react.

"I really want to make out with you."

She said, point blank.

The chase is the most difficult part, and often the most boring. No one cares about the thought out text messages, the quick in and out conversations in passing, the invitation for a cup of coffee, or better yet a beer. The subtlety of body language, eye contact, and a soft touch. Most just want to skip to the fucking, I get it, talking is boring.

I had been sitting across from her as we drank. As the conversation and night unfolded I found myself sitting next to her, smelling her hair. It was the first time I got really close to her, and wouldn't be the last. She must've felt it too because she hit me with that line up there.

"I really want to make out with you."

God it feels good to be wanted.
 
I can feel her skin against mine, the smell of her hair.

There has only been a handful of people that made me feel like sex was something more, more than just an orgasm, a means of procreation.

Sex with her was spiritual. My body and mind yearned for her touch, her smell.

The way she looked at me, I can’t say I’ve ever felt such a piercing gaze.

She was the type of person that could see right through me.

I miss her, and love her, still.
 
It had been months since she invited me over.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" she asks.

"Yes." I whisper.

She gets on top of me, already naked.

Our lips touch as we gasp, her hips glide into mine.

We smile.


tumblr_mqtxqlYAV91r7sjkoo1_500.gif
 
She text me her address and said head over in 30.

My heart was racing. I was still buzzed from the drinks we had earlier.

What had I gotten myself into?

I didn’t think she would actually go for me, and now we’re about to have sex.
 
Foot rub

She serves me a cup of coffee, no cream, no sugar.

So, we doing this?

We had planned for me to provide her a foot rub, after all, I’m happiest when I can please.

Sure, she replies, it’s just a massage, right?

We get comfortable on the couch, she lays down and places her feet right on my lap. I take the lotion and fill my left palm, place the bottle on the table, then spread it on both my hands, her toes wiggle in anticipation. Her eyes meet mine, we smile.

I hope you don’t suck, she teases.

I take her left foot into my hands, spreading the lotion evenly, then I do the same to her right.

I can feel the blood starting to rush down to my member, her cute toes Make my mouth water. I take my thumbs and press into her arches, as I massage her foot the other rests on my crotch. I’m sure she can feel my cock harden, pressing against my boxers like a fish caught in a net, it throbs, begging to be released.
 
Foot rub cont.

Oooh, that feels nice.

I’ve worked my way up to her calves, my fingers press into the soft spot behind the knee, I maintain pressure as I move downward towards her foot. Her arch presses against my crotch, sandwiching my cock between her foot and my thigh. Oh, how I badly I want to pull it out, I won’t. I can’t. As I switch between legs her feet graze over my member, I can’t tell if it’s on purpose at this point.

I’m now massaging her upper thighs, in my mind I spread her legs, in button her tiny shorts and slide them off. How badly I want to bury my head between her thighs, how badly I want to suck on each and every individual toe. But, I don’t. I settle for the mmmmmms and ohhh that feels good. Her reassurance warms me, I need it, I need to please, it’s in my nature.
 
Pretty feet

Her toes wiggle as my hands continue to stroke her foot, the smell of the lotion fills my nostrils.

You have the prettiest feet, you know?

I look at her, she blushes at my comment.

Oh yeah? She replies.

Yeah.

I take her foot, one hand on her heel and the other on her calve, and lift it to my lips. I kiss the top of her pretty little foot, she giggles.

What are you doing?

We make eye contact as her toes point, her foot moves in a circular motion as if to tease me. The candy shine of the nail polish gleams in the light. I continue kissing the top of her foot, my lips making their way to her toes. Her toes graze my lips, I can no longer resist the urge to suck them. I open my mouth and take her big toe past my lips, my tongue scoops it in gently. My head moves up and down as I suck her toe, moving from one to the next, tongue swirling between each one, she moans.
 
The kind that makes your heart stop.

It’s overwhelming. It gnaws at you throughout the day. That small pinhole leak of sewage into the water supply that is your thoughts, it’s grown, it’s consumed you. You fulfill your daily obligations but this sewage, this pain, this hollowed out feeling of dread that fills the space where your heart once was, it calls to you, as your mind wanders it calls to you as if you say, “I’m still here”. The dread is overwhelming, it’s the kind that makes your heart stop.
 
Getting Old

Time waits for no man.

I’m in my 30’s now and my haydays that were my 20’s feel like so long ago. Alcohol fueled hookups, heartbreak, and hangovers. What men don’t often express, what I must admit, is that I feel like I left a piece of myself with each woman. In that time I used to think that being single was the path, that I didn’t want a relationship. Now, I find myself looking back and asking “What if?”

What if I stuck with her? Would we still be having passionate sex, making love, taking care of each other? Would I have ran into the same issues I’m having now, with on of them? Will my sexual appetite ever be satisfied?
 
No musings today. But I do have the itch to write again. Lately my sexuality has been locked up, ignored, tossed away. It builds inside me as I look back fondly on past experiences, I didn’t know how lucky I was. I would’ve done a few things differently back then, been more honest with myself, but I had fun.

I wonder, is it too late to be honest?
 
Back
Top