How do you tell a guy's gonna cum?

Usually their cock expands a bit more and gets harder....that's how I can tell when they are about to blow a load down below, mouth is just about the same.:D

Every one is different!

I discovered early on that every man displays different physiologic signs as he reaches climax. Among the signs I've experienced while sucking cocks to completion include:

- Sudden rhythmic thrusting of his cock into my mouth.
- His cock lengthens noticeably within my mouth.
- His cock arches or suddenly curves upward significantly.
- The cock seems to strain into my mouth and his thrusting ceases.
- The cock-head swells noticeably.
- He utters a groan that seems to come up from his toes and his whole body goes rigid.
- The cock begins to throb near the root.
- He tells you breathlessly, "I'm gonna cum!"

As I've serviced many men through various gloryholes and couldn't see them at all, I was able to concentrate my attention solely on the cock I was sucking, and that enabled me to observe and enjoy every detail and nuance of the entire act, including the orgasm and the moments leading up to it. It has always been such a pleasure for me to experience every second of a man's climax and to enjoy it as if it were my own!

I discovered early on that every man displays different physiologic signs as he reaches climax. Among the signs I've experienced while sucking cocks to completion include:

- He utters a groan that seems to come up from his toes and his whole body goes rigid.

As I've serviced many men through various gloryholes and couldn't see them at all, I was able to concentrate my attention solely on the cock I was sucking, and that enabled me to observe and enjoy every detail and nuance of the entire act, including the orgasm and the moments leading up to it. It has always been such a pleasure for me to experience every second of a man's climax and to enjoy it as if it were my own!
Wish I could suck your cock while you were mouth loving his. . . what a fantastic load you could give me!

Mmm...YES!

Wish I could suck your cock while you were mouth loving his. . . what a fantastic load you could give me!

Mmm...that would be wonderful! And, YES...I would fill your mouth!

You sound like you love sucking guys off as much as I do! 😆💖

Oh cum On

This is why I don't suck any other man's cock. I get very sick and choke if they cum in my mouth. It's not pretty and it ruins the rest of the evening.
At least my husband knows he better stop. Now that I have a few "friends" I will only suck, chew, and lick for a little while. They also know if they cum in my mouth I'll never see them again.
I feel badly that I can't swallow but we are all different. Even when hubby or others cum in my pussy I can't always tell. Sure I know about the balls and cock swelling. It does not always work and sometimes they cum too quickly.
They can cum anyplace except in my mouth or butt.

The best indication from me is when I go "Oh fuck fuck fuck I can't stop. Am cummmminnnn" I consider that a fair warning unless she is foreign and doesn't speak English. In which case she will have to detect other signals such as her mouth filling up with juicy cream being the main one!

Hand in your hair and a groan for minutes. The lips get wet because he is licking them. Long hair on him starts to sway and he twitches. If you're lucky it goes on and on, that means you pleased him well. Also he touches his own muscles on his chest because it's all erogenous and he has lost control. I need more of this but cam can be perfect when they ask you to direct them. Sorry for the long answer. J

In my case, the head of my cock gets longer, bright purple, and the skin is pulled so tight over it that it looks "shiny." Usually, there is some pre-cum and some pre-throbbing.

Speaking from a man's perspective here, I love it when I'm asked to let her know I'm about to explode. I don't mind being vocal as well as demonstrative. I'm all about enjoying the sensations and sharing that moment.

Pre-Cum...

In my experience, it's possible to detect the sperm-duct - which runs along the length of the underside of the cock, swell and expand with the rush of spunk traveling up it - on your lower lip, a microsecond before that spunk bursts into your mouth. It makes for a delightful split-second's anticipation...

Back