Setting things right back home (Closed)

All she could do was whimper out his name hopping his "affections" would end soon. Tenderness was never his forte and this was about as close as he got but she was getting used to it. She did not figure that she would know what to do with real tenderness not that she would ever get to experience it.
 
Danny shoved into her one more time and came into her hard forcing his seed into her body he groaned and pulled out putting her down and washing his body getting out to go to work and leaving her there filled
 
For a few moment she sank to the floor of the tub and sat there for a long moment before standing and finishing getting cleaned up and ready for work and quickly made her way to work. Today was not as bad it seemed half the time they were mild like this and other times who knew what would happen but she was glad it was calmer today now if it would just stay that way.

Her day went fairly uneventful as always as she tended the store. She found herself wondering if Adam was going to go talk to Danny about anything or if he was going to show up here or what was going to happen. She was glad Adam was home but it also scared her that he would learn the truth and try to intervene or something and get himself hurt or worse killed.
 
Adam walked into her store looking around and smiling at the place "wow this place looks great" adam said coming over to her and smiling " i just wanted to say hi" adam said smiling softly
 
She quickly tugged at her hair as she watched him walk over.

Hey... been to talk to Danny yet... he was asleep when I got home so I didn't get to tell him about you being home yet.

She smiled doubting the marks would mean that much but better to be safe than sorry.
 
"Nah my parents have been dragging me.all over town i havent had time.to do any thing" adam.said seeing her hair and frowning "ill go talk to him later" adam said sitting to her left
 
I am sure he would enjoy talking with you again.

She hoped that would be the case. Maybe Danny would be okay with Adam being back and let them hang out together.
 
She had to see Danny's reaction to see how things might go with Adam back in town. She had to make sure this would not cause her any undue trouble. She pondered calling so that she was on the phone when Adam walked in to hear Danny's tone but that he might take as a set up so she would have to just wait.
 
She smiled as she spoke.

Hey Danny whats going on?

She had a few free moments not like people would wait hours for hr to talk to Danny. She hoped it was Adam that had caused this happiness.
 
"Hey just hanging out with Adam you guys are going to dinner tonight" He said laughing as they clinked beers. He was close to being drunk and jessie knew Danny would probalby be out of it again tonight
 
She was surprised to say the least but suspected that Adam helped him get that drunk to get him to agree to it... maybe that was always his method to not lose her as a friend due to Danny... Exploit a weakness.

Okay... Just like old times you sure you are alright with that?
 
"Yeah ill be home waiting to make sure he gets you home at a decent hour" Danny said as Adam laughed "later love you" he said crackling and hanging up
 
Love you

She hung up and sat there smiling. He was drunk and while that was seldom a good thing she was glad she would get a little time with Adam. Now how to hide any sign of Danny's temper and make sure there was nothing that would guide any conversation that way unless Danny being drunk had already said anything that would make Adam think anything bad.
 
that night

Adam jumped out of the car and walked over to her shop. He looked at his black t shirt and jeans nervously. He knew she was married but he still had some feelings for her and wanted to look his best. He got reservations at a nice fancy resteraunt in the next town over and was looking forward to a night of fun and connecting with an old best friend. He walked over to the store door and knocked peering inot the darkness to see if she was ready.
 
She had closed the shop and had done everything she could to hide any signs of Danny's handiwork as she heard the knock on the door. She jumped a little out of instinct but seeing Adam she calmed some and heads to the door.

Hey

She bit her lip a little but smiled and offered a hug.
 
Back
Top