FCUK Buddies (jenwishuknew & musicankane)

Derek tucked her panties into his pocket with a smile or triumph, like taking her ruined underwear was some sort of prize. Or maybe he just thought if her wearing his underwear was hilarious. Either way it didn't matter.

Derek shrugged and said, "I would love to come over....but I really gotta get through my paperwork. I wanna trim my work load so that I might be able to better handle the extra case from you." He brightened. "OH! Fuck I forgot! Karlie!"

Too late she was already out of the closet and making her way back to her office. Derek took a long way around and poked his head in as she sat back down. "Hey Karlie, I forgot. You should come by tomorrow night. My place. I'm throwing a little party with a bunch of guys from college. You should totally be there it is gonna be 80's themed!"
 
Karlie felt weird wearing his underwear and she almost walked funny too. She tried not to show her discomfort on her face. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders when he turned down her proposal that he can come over to chill. She respected his decision.

He seemed busy and she certainly didn't expect him to clear his schedule because of her. That was one of the benefit of not being in a relationship where the expectations are high and when not met, it hurts deep down. Here, she only brushed it off as if her friend turning down to come out with her.

She also liked how he wanted to work on a case with her and for that, he certainly would need to work a bit harder. She was on her way and hadn't heard him call out to her. She had just gotten back to her office when he actually peeked into her office", so casually that no one would doubt. She pulled her head out of the computer where she was reading an email that had came after she'd left, "You? Oh are you?" she said with a surprised gaze, "Umm I may. Thanks for letting me know. Just send me your address. I will certainly try to make it." She smiled and winked at him, keeping it professional as he seemed a bit in rush, letting him leave as she got back to her tasks at hand before she actually leaves.
 
22_jump_street_dave_franco_channing_tatum_schmidt_jenko_95353_480x800.jpg


Derek's party was booming. Music was pure 1984 and he wore as 80s an outfit as he could find. Which of course included wearing sunglasses inside. Food in the form of pizza chicken wings, finger corn dogs and other slabs of absolute junk was spread across a table againt a wall. Beside that table was a makeshift bar with booze freely flowing.

Lawyers knew how to get down. Derek's entire office wing had shown up plus a few people from financial and human resources. Derek was pleased to see that even stuffy lawyers could cut loose and party.

Yet Karlie had so far been a no show and Derek was a little bummed. She was the one person he most looked forward to seeing cut completely loose. Drunk, dancing and laughing like there wasn't a care in the world. That's the Karlie he had hoped to see tonight.

So far though....nothing. He had given her his address and directions and everything. Maybe she had simply been too busy.
 
karlie-kloss-cfda-awards-best-dressed-07.jpg

Karlie was definitely planning on going to this party but she had been out all day long, partly due to work and then dining out with friends. She had an amazing time with her friends and lost track of the time. By the time she got home, she could have left and be there on time but then she was having a hard time picking an outfit for the event.

She knew it was 80s theme and in her closet, she really had nothing that screamed 80’s. It wasn’t until she found a gown with polka dots. She knew it then that that’s what she’s going to wear to the party. She quickly freshen up and then got ready.

Once she was there, she parked her car and entered the place, obviously the one booming with music. She didn’t know anyone there and even though, they must be working for the same firm, it was indeed a large firm. So far, she couldn’t find anyone she knew which she had expected, until she found Derek with his glasses on. She couldn’t miss him with what he had on. She chuckled from far away and waved at him.

She cut through the crowd, keeping a soft smile on her face as her floor sweeping dress did well to hide her tall frame. The gown was a low-cut in front, high and sheer in back, and adorably simple and fresh throughout, right up to the “Anne-of-Green-Gables” puffed sleeves. She moved with ease since she was wearing flats instead of her heels. She had enough of heels for one day. “Look at you….sorry I am late. I had trouble finding the outfit for the party.” She smiled at him, “Hope the party’s still alive?”
 
Derek's mode was bleak with Karlie not showing up. As the night wore on, he slipped deeper and deeper into a solo cup. The energy all drained from him. Until he saw her. She wore a fucking ugly ass polka-dot dress which fit in perfect and his depression vanished. He waved at her and waited for her to come to him.

While she cut through the crowd he poured her a fresh solo cup of beer and thrust it into he hands as she arrived. "The party is kicking now that you are here. Drink this quick we have a beer pong match to play. I wanna see if we can make that dress stink like booze."

Derek grabbed her hand and pulled her into a different room down the hall where beer pong was set up. People had just finished a match and Derek cried, "Alright you fucking law nerds. Debo and Karlata in the fucking house. Our turn to fuck you bitches up."

He quickly set up the cups on their side of the table and grabbed three beers from the cooler nearby. He gave them to Karlie and said, "Split these between our cups here." Then he pointed around the room. "Who facing us? Who dares?"

Two junior lawyers stepped up and set up their sides. Derek leaned toward Karlie and said, "you know how to play right?"
 
For some reason, Karlie never cared what anyone would think. She always wore what she wanted to wear and whether it made her look ugly or not. She knew she was pretty and a pretty dress would only add more to her pretty face and body. But, when she didn’t have a pretty dress on, she could still look just as great. Her cleavage definitely did some of the tricks as she could notice few guys oogling at her.

She smiled at Derek and walked over to where it was. Just as she got there, she grabbed the beer cup he handed over to her and told her they were going to play beer pong. “The hell? Are we like 18?” she said and smirked before lifting her hand up to his nose, letting him smell the beer from her palm. Apparently, when he handed her the cup, some spilled onto her hand, “I don’t know about my dress but my hand certainly smell like booze.”

She chuckled as she let him usher her into another room where few guys had just finished playing it. She watched him announce and when he gave her the bottles, she poured beer in to the cups equally. She smiled at few guys who were there when Derek challenged out loud. Her gaze lifted to the two guys who had stepped up to play and she grunted hearing his comment, “You’re going to thank me for being in your team you ass…” she teased him and took the ball before shooting, the ball ended up in one of the cups. “We shall see how you aim. Something tells me you aren’t so good at this and only talk…”
 
Derek smiled at her comment about being 18. "Hey it's an 80's party and in the 80's I was.....not born yet, but I could have been 18 and so I say we act like it." He nudged her and said, "Who fucking cares, just shoot the ball." He gestured and watched as she made her first toss into a cup on the other end. Derek screamed and put his hands up, "Oh suck it nerds. The girl knows how to throw!" He cried.

She teased him again about being all talk, which made Derek scoff, "Bitch please I'm a master at this." He twirled the ball between his fingers. Then he flicked it across the table where the ball hit the rim of a cup and fell off the other side of the table.

Derek frowned and looked at Karlie. "You see? I'm the MASTER!" He insisted. "I'm just biding my time. You gotta take it easy on these guys." He told her.

The game went one and Karlie seemed to never miss. Derek missed every single throw. It slowly wittled down to both teams having only one cup left. It was Derek's turn to throw and Karlie stared at him expectantly, a bead of sweat formed across Derek's lip.

He tossed.

The ball bounced off the rim of the final cup, running a ring around the edge of the cup. Then it finally fell into the cup. Derek threw his hand into the air and screamed, "FUCKING MASTER BITCHES!" He shoved the cup from his side of the table toward the opponents, "Drink my juice fuckers." He said.

He turned to KArlie and gave her a high five, "Told you I was the best." He said with a grin. He looked down at his cup, "I need another beer. You want another beer?" He asked moving with her back toward the drink station.
 
Karlie laughed at his comment, “Then I suppose you should have been in diapers tonight. Not in this…” She said pointing at his pants and she nodded, “Yeah…who cares? Of course, we’re going to wake up with a bad hangover tomorrow.” She grunted as she threw the ball, continuing the name. He was loud, “Easy there…you’re screaming in my ears.” She said looking at him and then at the guys who was surprised seeing her throw.

She slapped his butt, “Don’t bitch please me!” She giggled as he twirled the ball between his fingers and then take this shot. “Oh you wish you could be the Master…” she whispered to him and then looked at the other guys, “Really? Guys, you’re going to take this shit from him?” She tried to make the game interesting.

Soon, they were almost done with the same, hearing him curse left and right, “Jeez…give it a break dude. DRINK MY JUICE FUCKERS? Really?” She looked up at him and then gave him a high five, “Sure. I can use another beer. Let’s go.” She said and walked out with him into the kitchen. “Oh man…this reminds of my college days for sure! Those parties were really something!” She said as she looked around the place, looking so lively.
 
Derek and Karlie made it back to the drink station where he poured them drinks and nodded at Karlie's college comment. "That is the entire point." He told her. "Most of these guys work mind numbing paperwork jobs or like me defend shitty people. The money is good but nobody becomes a lawyer to do paperwork or whatever the case may be. This party is my way of showing them that the fun doesn't have to completely stop once you 'grow up'." He explained to her handing her a cup.

He eyed her with a smile and said, "Immature as is might seem. I saw the grin on your face, you cannot say you are not having fun." He gave her a knowing wink then gestured to her beer, "Drink up. I have food set up in the kitchen, taco fixings to make your own nachos or little soft tacos."

The party raged on into the wee hours of the night. Derek played a couple more games of beer pong before people began to clear out. As the crowd thineed Derek started to clean up some discarding cups and bottles. Karlie was still there as she seemed in no hurry to leave. As Derek when to pick up the beer pong coolers he found the final 3 beers in the chest.

He chuckled and held up the bottles toward her. "How about...one more game. You and me." His lips curled in a slow smirk.
 
Karlie was enjoying the party. It was something that turned out to be much more fun than she’d anticipated. Once they were at the drink table, she took the offered drink and nodded him, “I guess that is the point. It’s not like we can go back in time!” She laughed at her comment and listened to him speak for the guys. “Every field is like that now, not just law. Take medicine for instance. My doctor friend was complaining to me the other day how much paperwork these new insurance company requires for them to grant a payment for the services offered.”

She said as she had friends in all the fields and had come across many clients with different background. She could call in favors if she needed to. She grinned back at him, “Well I didn’t say I wasn’t enjoying my night out. So I guess a THANK YOU is due.” She smiled softly.

The party went on for few more hours before people started filing out of there and she was just hanging back, sitting on a couch as she watched him clean up the place. She laughed, “I’d help you but my heels have killed my ability to walk!” She complained and smiled at him. She took the beer bottle and smiled, “What kind of game?” She said looking up at him.
 
Derek grinned and began to set beer pong cups back onto the table. "Just a friendly game of strip pong. It is quite the extreme game and I won't begrudge you for not playing. But think of regular beer pong but for every cup I get not only do you have to drink...but you also have to loose a piece of clothing. Unlike normal beer pong where all the cups must be hit, whoever is naked first looses and must drink."

He held up a bottle opener and a grin. "You and I are the only ones left at this party. So no one but me will see them titties, what do you say?" He asked with a hopeful look.
 
Back
Top