*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too long. Ugh. And workin' tomorrow. Yours?

It was ok..i had errands to run and i had to pick up art supplies for my neice's halloween party..i make awesome goodie bags for her class..cupcake spiders and "blood filled" skeleton cupcakes..yep..i'm crafty too..:cool:

It was ok..i had errands to run and i had to pick up art supplies for my neice's halloween party..i make awesome goodie bags for her class..cupcake spiders and "blood filled" skeleton cupcakes..yep..i'm crafty too..:cool:
You take her trick or treating too?

You take her trick or treating too?

No..My sister and her hubby take her. I just do the crafty stuff because i know how to..i double majored in HS..Music and Art.

(I went to "Milw HS of the Arts")

I'm not just boobs ya know..LoL

Those that don't like pussy shots..too bad LoL

More Pussy.

:D

It's nice to know lurkers view my pics..but leave no feedback..Awesome:rolleyes:

Anyways..for my posters..Thanks.

:)

I :heart: my tits LoL
..i am biased tho so..

I like to get a lil Grrr sometimes :cool:

Wow, awesome pics. I'd love to have you sitting on my lap while we read Lit stories, I could pinch you nipples and grab your boobs so your hands are free to do other things.

Wow, awesome pics. I'd love to have you sitting on my lap while we read Lit stories, I could pinch you nipples and grab your boobs so your hands are free to do other things.

BRING IT!!!

LoL ;)

I took a few more phatty ass pics..Since a few PM's were really nice..these are for YOU.

Attachments

• ShowerFun1.jpg
    ShowerFun1.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 235
  • ShowerFun2.jpg
    ShowerFun2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 220
Booby time!

:D

Attachments

• ShowerFun3.jpg
    ShowerFun3.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 213
More Booby!

Attachments

• ShowerFun4.jpg
    ShowerFun4.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 259
Last one for now..and of course..it's Boobage LoL

Attachments

• ShowerFun5.jpg
    ShowerFun5.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 377
My, delicious pics on here, such a shame that some are so small. Definitely be back to see more though :)

My, delicious pics on here, such a shame that some are so small. Definitely be back to see more though :)

Yeah sorry i dont know why when i load them to lit they`re small..they arent when i load them from my phone to email..anyways thanks glad you liked them :)

Yeah sorry i dont know why when i load them to lit they`re small..they arent when i load them from my phone to email..anyways thanks glad you liked them :)

Definitely liked them, just played catch up on the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back