i'm bored as fuck. PM me

• Thread starter Christopher2012
  • Start date
C

Christopher2012

Jeez I'm not looking for all this crazy shit around here. Incest, daddies, grandmas, toaster ovens, elephant trunks (Sorry PETA)

Just PM me cuz I'm bored. And I'm a dude. And I prefer chicks. And maybe sex stuff at some unknown point in the future.

The success rate of this particular thread is very good. I like it.

Funny and honest, hope it's going good hun ;)

I appreciate it. I love to be loved. =P

The thread is doing its job.... But today is honestly just a shit day all around for me. So I haven't really been.... too responsive. I just feel like crap and I type up words and I just feel like it's not a good response and then I just am like "Fuck it... I'm just gonna wait until tomorrow night when I get home from work."

So, I'm sorry if you messaged me and I have not responded. Just crappy day in general. Tomorrow is a new day and a happier one, hopefully.

I appreciate it. I love to be loved. =P

The thread is doing its job.... But today is honestly just a shit day all around for me. So I haven't really been.... too responsive. I just feel like crap and I type up words and I just feel like it's not a good response and then I just am like "Fuck it... I'm just gonna wait until tomorrow night when I get home from work."

So, I'm sorry if you messaged me and I have not responded. Just crappy day in general. Tomorrow is a new day and a happier one, hopefully.

Your responses were horrible, not funny and completely useless...on the bright side you made me look so much funnier than I am, as well as witty!!

Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Your responses were horrible, not funny and completely useless...on the bright side you made me look so much funnier than I am, as well as witty!!

Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Awww Ice, anything to help a fellow gamer.

Wait what? You did that already, I thought. I think. Maybe not... I don't remember.

Oh no no no, that was about something else. Nevermind.

Really?! That's all it takes for a PM? :D

He put in a lot of effort!! He posted, trolling some of the same ads, plus he plays warcraft :).

Sex is standard repayment for that sort of stuff isn't it?

He put in a lot of effort!! He posted, trolling some of the same ads, plus he plays warcraft :).

Don't lie! You're just flattered by what I said to you in private. You know what I'm sayin'. You know it.

She was woooo'ed, to say the least!

(Is that how you spelled "wooo'ed"? I dunno how to spell it. wtf? Too hard, please nerf)

Don't lie! You're just flattered by what I said to you in private. You know what I'm sayin'. You know it.

She was woooo'ed, to say the least!

(Is that how you spelled "wooo'ed"? I dunno how to spell it. wtf? Too hard, please nerf)

Oh baby, your come backs, syntax, subtlety, all made me wetter than a cactus in the mohave, no no...a brits wit...oh wait..your mom's meatloaf...grrrrr

You know what you do to me ;)

Oh baby, your come backs, syntax, subtlety, all made me wetter than a cactus in the mohave, no no...a brits wit...oh wait..your mom's meatloaf...grrrrr

You know what you do to me ;)

Oh I make women want to make mini-Chris babies. What can I say? It cums... naturally.

Oh I make women want to make mini-Chris babies. What can I say? It cums... naturally.

f4a077a0dbe2a8e5116340059fd08062.jpg

Who wouldn't want one??

OMG.... I saw this like 30 minutes ago and I'm just now getting it. lolol I'm so stupid.

You did say you were suffering from pms today and were generally unresponsive :)

Don't worry about it. Not like you were 30 min late for raid and I didn't already find a pug to replace you :eek:

That makes perfect sense, and I've been going about this in totally the wrong way.

You did say you were suffering from pms today and were generally unresponsive :)

Don't worry about it. Not like you were 30 min late for raid and I didn't already find a pug to replace you :eek:

You would seriously miss my beast DPS. Elite Melee Master Race all day.

If you parse me, you'll fall in love. I promise.

That makes perfect sense, and I've been going about this in totally the wrong way.

The reason I get attention is because I'm actually not looking for sex. =P

Well, at least that's what I tell them until I get them behind closed doors. That's when I strike. Actually, no... I'm just as harmless in PM as I am in public. Basically, I'm a little bitch but a cute little bitch that all the women adore. XD

You would seriously miss my beast DPS. Elite Melee Master Race all day.

If you parse me, you'll fall in love. I promise.

Will I? Dps is sexy and when a melee can do it well, even better. I am still partial to tanks though and I know you don't tank!

Back