26 [F4M] - Cali High School Teacher Seeking A Connection With A Professor from USA

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please don't PM me unless you are a professor. Even if you are a teacher, sorry, I'm only looking for professors. I won't bother reading or replying to your message if you aren't a professor. Sorry!

Hi! My name is Anna. I'm a high school Art teacher and adjunct professor from USA. Actually, UK since I was born and raised there, but I teach in the US. This post is going to be very specific, and it is a long shot. But I will miss 100% of the shots I don't take. So here goes:

I'm looking for a college professor from USA. (I will ask you to prove it, NOTHING PERSONAL, so please don't bother lying or else I will block. Prefer honesty. Sorry, but no community college professors. I WILL PROVE I TEACH HIGH SCHOOL AS WELL.

Why professors? Because they are (generally)

-They are passionate. Driven
-They are authority figured
- They are well versed, well rounded, well balanced.
- Kinky (I have a thing for professors, and did suck off my professor in college and one I met on Reddit.
- They know what they want and how to get it.

- Bonus points if you are an assistant, associate, or full professor. (You don't have to be tenured or tenure track though, just be a professor)

- Please be from USA.

Previously, I met a lot of real professors. We still keep in touch. Looking for more.

I'm a gamer, I enjoy making music (play in 3 bands). I love NSFW stuff. I love Art. I love theatre. I love learning languages. So if you can't stand gamers, or NSFW, or Art, get the heck out XD. (Joking)

Okay, I don't know why I keep rambling, probably because I just am bored. If I pique your interest, just PM me telling me what you teach (if comfortable) and where you are from.

Thanks!

Anna

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please don't PM me unless you are a professor. Even if you are a teacher, sorry, I'm only looking for professors. I won't bother reading or replying to your message if you aren't a professor. Sorry!

Hi! My name is Anna. I'm a high school Art teacher and adjunct professor from USA. Actually, UK since I was born and raised there, but I teach in the US. This post is going to be very specific, and it is a long shot. But I will miss 100% of the shots I don't take. So here goes:
I'm looking for a college professor from USA. (I will ask you to prove it, NOTHING PERSONAL, so please don't bother lying or else I will block. Prefer honesty. Sorry, but no community college professors. I WILL PROVE I TEACH HIGH SCHOOL AS WELL.

Why professors? Because they are (generally)

-They are passionate. Driven
-They are authority figured
- They are well versed, well rounded, well balanced.
- Kinky (I have a thing for professors, and did suck off my professor in college and one I met on Reddit.
- They know what they want and how to get it.

- Bonus points if you are an assistant, associate, or full professor. (You don't have to be tenured or tenure track though, just be a professor)

- Please be from USA.

Previously, I met a lot of real professors. We still keep in touch. Looking for more.

I'm a gamer, I enjoy making music (play in 3 bands). I love NSFW stuff. I love Art. I love theatre. I love learning languages. So if you can't stand gamers, or NSFW, or Art, get the heck out XD. (Joking)

Okay, I don't know why I keep rambling, probably because I just am bored. If I pique your interest, just PM me telling me what you teach (if comfortable) and where you are from.

Thanks!

Anna
You could simply move to Boston. We have a nearly infinite supply;-) and you can Summer in the Berkshires where there are also ample numbers. Seriously. good luck but I couldn't resist a little snark.

You could simply move to Boston. We have a nearly infinite supply;-) and you can Summer in the Berkshires where there are also ample numbers. Seriously. good luck but I couldn't resist a little snark.
Haha, yeah, funny enough most of my old doms/play partners were in Boston and they were professors LOL.

Back