Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're the one watching the naughty chats and then it can be kind of frustrating.

Some have the voyeur in them, I always feel weird watching others participate in naughty conversations. I continue to feel like an intruder. It's different with reading or photos or film - I feel it's set up to make me feel comfortable with my voyeurism. Sex chat to me is a more intimate thing.

BrettJ in Canada

Sex chat to me is a more intimate thing.

BrettJ in Canada

While i am happy to have watchers if i participate in sex chat i guess I also feel discomfort when watching others as an intruder would, I tend to go for stories if i am seeking that sort of voyeurism really. Strange but true :)

While i am happy to have watchers if i participate in sex chat i guess I also feel discomfort when watching others as an intruder would, I tend to go for stories if i am seeking that sort of voyeurism really. Strange but true :)

((( Ellie ))) :) :kiss: :rose:

grape_vine.gif

I rarely do sex chat ELLIE but that is also because I am rarely invited. If I am, unless someone specifically asks, I would rather go into PM.

BrettJ in Canada

To you as well PHOTO, what is your lovely self planning for her day?

Nice AV Jim - my all-time favorite actor.

BrettJ in Canada

To you as well PHOTO, what is your lovely self planning for her day?

Nice AV Jim - my all-time favorite actor.

BrettJ in Canada

Not a lot here Brett. The Super Bowl is on today, but I'm planning on doing homework.

What about you?

As I haven't had TV for almost a year, the game holds zero interest to me and I may take DVD breaks but ...

... I have a HUGE writing deadline. I am far behind in my writing and this is not like me. I hope to write over 30 thousand words before 4 PM tomorrow afternoon. Some of those tales will be posted on LIT upon completion.

Pretty girls doing homework on Sunday - something just not right about that.

BrettJ in Canada

As I haven't had TV for almost a year, the game holds zero interest to me and I may take DVD breaks but ...

... I have a HUGE writing deadline. I am far behind in my writing and this is not like me. I hope to write over 30 thousand words before 4 PM tomorrow afternoon. Some of those tales will be posted on LIT upon completion.

Pretty girls doing homework on Sunday - something just not right about that.

BrettJ in Canada

Tonight's my deadline for homework. I have 2 papers to complete by midnight.

I wish you luck. I am lucky in that I often have plots for stories in my files and all I have to do is make sure I just sit and write. However, I cam to realize a week or two back that I had to take breaks - allow myself some entertainment - or I wasn't getting things done the way I needed to and I was losing focus. With some 1300 stories written, I don't want to burn out.

How close are you to completion? And what are your topics?

BrettJ in Canada

I wish you luck. I am lucky in that I often have plots for stories in my files and all I have to do is make sure I just sit and write. However, I cam to realize a week or two back that I had to take breaks - allow myself some entertainment - or I wasn't getting things done the way I needed to and I was losing focus. With some 1300 stories written, I don't want to burn out.

How close are you to completion? And what are your topics?

BrettJ in Canada

I haven't started writing them yet, spent last night gathering the research for them.

One is on the impact of visual/audio media on the American culture.

The other is on the sentencing philosophies of the criminal justice system from the late 19th century through today.

As a big media buff, I could probably write that one off the top of my head and get a passable grade, even with no research. For example, at one point the "Tonight Show" host Johnny Carson held such powerful influence that if he started slamming a politician, there was a good chance his career was done. North Americans are still the most media-influenced culture in the world. We look to the media for information, entertainment and often, the line blurs. John Stewart of "The Daily Show" is considered an influential broadcaster, even though his show is satire.

I know my law to a fair degree, but your second paper would give me more trouble. I did study law in high school, but that was before you were born. ~sigh~

BrettJ in Canada

As a big media buff, I could probably write that one off the top of my head and get a passable grade, even with no research. For example, at one point the "Tonight Show" host Johnny Carson held such powerful influence that if he started slamming a politician, there was a good chance his career was done. North Americans are still the most media-influenced culture in the world. We look to the media for information, entertainment and often, the line blurs. John Stewart of "The Daily Show" is considered an influential broadcaster, even though his show is satire.

I know my law to a fair degree, but your second paper would give me more trouble. I did study law in high school, but that was before you were born. ~sigh~

BrettJ in Canada

The sentencing one will give me no trouble. The media one shouldn't either.

I haven't started writing them yet, spent last night gathering the research for them.

One is on the impact of visual/audio media on the American culture.

The other is on the sentencing philosophies of the criminal justice system from the late 19th century through today.

You should do your visual/audio media on food ads, the amount of stuff that comes so dangerously close to being adulterated or misbranded. you can become acquainted with my good friend CFR title 21.

I wish you good luck on your papers PHOTO. Sorry for my few minutes silence, I grabbed a late lunch (which technically is a late breakfast) and recharged my batteries.

I am glad you believe you'll do well, that always makes it smoother sailing.

Hello to Jabber and any other lurkers out there.

BrettJ in Canada

Strange week Jabber - been both good and really sick.

How about yourself?

BrettJ in Canada

Last edited:
So there are 3 of us writing today, 2 of us doing research and papers and one of us working on new erotica. Okay, I wonder if the Super Bowl ratings will note our absence?

BrettJ in Canada

Broadband testing

For those concerned about me keeping up with movie and music links at the moment; not to worry :) I am in the process of testing a new design of "dongle" from our internet service providers as part of a deal.

The equipment I am personally using requires further development from my point of view. My test results should be completed by 8th February. So far, it allows access to LITEROTICA and other adult websites with the restrictions removed. The idea of this experimental new device is to prevent access to minors to certain websites. I have been testing these "auto-restrictions" and I must say I love the way it does it :) It displays an open pixelated screen with squares of the most dominant colour other than white and black, no photograph. When I go to LIT forum on my LIT settings I get a screen full of pale blue and white squares. Nothing is revealed.

However, there are negatives also, such as the actual up and download streams. Both these are below their norm and require working on to a customer satisfaction level. We could be seeing this product on sale, possibly worldwide by late 2013 :)

I am sure you could work on any equipment

So there are 3 of us writing today, 2 of us doing research and papers and one of us working on new erotica. Okay, I wonder if the Super Bowl ratings will note our absence?

BrettJ in Canada

I predict Beyonce will win.

BrettJ in Canada

I would much rather be reading or editing erotica, than writing papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back