The Literotica Tag team competition?

Maybe they're just scared that my partner and I already have this in the bag. :D

When was the last time you heard from them?

Over the weekend. They had some computer issues, and I know they have to work. Just waiting to see how it goes, but I'm still writing my part of the story, so there's that. :)

tag team

Do we have set rules,themes, deadlines? My partner and i are well on our way. let us know if there are regs.

Do we have set rules,themes, deadlines? My partner and i are well on our way. let us know if there are regs.

Rule #1 - submission will be to the category Erotic Couplings

Rule #2 - see Rule #1

Rule #3 - Deadline April 11, 2014

Rule #4 - Sit back and watch me and my partner win. And the reason we will win is that there is no monetary prize.

Rule #2 - see Rule #1

Rule #4 - Sit back and watch me and my partner win. And the reason we will win is that there is no monetary prize.

I don't think rule 4 is quite right. If you want to win, and are a writer you would know the correct phrase is "...my partner and I..."

On the other hand my partner and I will rock all of you when you see our score climb like Ivy at Harvard.

Some answered the other questions-although I think the deadline should be 4/9 or 4/10 so the stories can post Friday 4/11

the theme is teamwork.

Rule #2 - see Rule #1

#4 is sound logic.

Back