"A Girl Has Needs" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,760
"A Girl Has Needs"

(Closed, but feel free to read along. This could be hot. :))


Alice's step father was following his post-workday routine by the letter: leave work, brave the hour long commute, arrive home desperate for relief, strip out of his confining suit and tie, then slip into his form fitting yet comfortable exercise clothes for an hour long, stress-releasing workout in the home gym.

Alice knew his routine as well as he did, which, of course, meant that when she timed her quiet entrance into his and her mother's bedroom, he was just slipping off his slacks, leaving the still-nice looking older man standing there in nothing but his boxers and his dress socks.

Although she'd opened the door silently and unseen, she shut it with an obvious slam. He spun in surprise, believing that at this time of the day his wife of the past six years was normally out and about at one of her many afternoon social functions.

His face showed even greater surprise when he realized it was his almost-19 year old step daughter at the door ... and that she was unzipping her sweat top to reveal herself as she asked in a seductive voice, "Daddy ... do you like the way I look?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top