Adult theater...have you ever gone?

My boyfriend and I are planning to visit one of the adult theaters in the Louisville area this summer. We are both very excited and we will post a trip report detailing our experience there.

Ms. Slut
 
My husband mentioned he saw a glory hole room at an adult store we were shopping at.. I didn't know what one was. When we got back to our hotel room we looked at some videos and now its got stuck in my mind... Not sure I could do it, but hubby said he'd come keep an eye on me... kinda tempting...

Where were the two of you staying?
 
ABS Theaters

dz, I think she's working. I know she told me last nite she had to get to bed cause she was working today
 
ABS Theaters

Hey Irish blade. Thatfierie Whore was a fuckin hot one yesterday. Her and I were PMin each other for a good couple hrs. And it was gettin "real" hot and heavy!!!
 
I have just gone to the peep show at the purple pussycat on valley view and Russell in Vegas
 
Hey Irish blade. Thatfierie Whore was a fuckin hot one yesterday. Her and I were PMin each other for a good couple hrs. And it was gettin "real" hot and heavy!!!

Are you talking about swg? Dang! Wish I had access to your PM's haha
 
Years ago went a few times to an x-rated drive-in theater. Somewhat surreal seeing Johnny Holmes and others on a screen that size.
 
There was a time when going to porn cinemas was my favorite sport. Not so much now - a result of age and opportunity. There are a few cinemas here in Melbourne, but it's rare to see a female there. Usually guys jacking off and helping each other out.
I enjoy the feel of another cock - hand and mouth - but have never had anyone cum in my mouth (yet...).
 
Back in the early 80s, my then girlfriend, a couple of years older than I, loved going to the local porn theatre. Eastern Long Island had a couple and the closest was relatively small. She came from a very conservative, religious and controlling family. But when I'd come over, I knew what she had on her mind when she wore a light dress which buttoned down the front.

The first time, we passed the theatre when running errands and she said she'd like to see what it's like. On the way back, we stopped in. This first time, she was a little reserved, sitting off to the side and keeping a coat over our laps as she unzipped me and pulled out my cock and I fingered her pussy. She spent as much time looking around the theatre to see what was going on, especially the only other couple who sat in the center and put on a show for the handful of men there.

The next time, she wore the same dress but stopped in the restroom first. She came out and handed me her bra and panties and we sat in the center, her routine from there on in. Her chest was 40 DD and as we sat down, she unbuttoned the dress exposing them and giving me access to her pussy. And she took out my cock and played with it with no coat hiding us. There were usually no more than 5 or 6 people there when we went and often another couple. When more than a couple of people were there, she was somewhat "reserved," never leaving her seat and having us enjoy our mutual play rather quietly. But if there were only 1 or 2 others there, especially if it was another couple, she'd shed the dress completely, and often gave me a blow job and a good titty fuck, letting me blow my load over those breasts, or she'd sit in my lap and ride me to completion.

She never let anyone touch her or cum on her but got really hot and horny watching other men jerk off. But it was when there was another couple there that really got her going. I think she felt a little safer and viewed it as a competition...who could be more daring and grab the most attention. Ah, those were the days.
 
Last edited:
I did back in the early 80's.

It had long dong silver in it.
 
video booths

I always try to go to a video booth/porn store when ever I go to a new city. The
best ones I went to were in Iowa city, Toronto and Hawaii. In all places I looked for booths with peep holes and whipped out my dick and started jerking. In all places I got an audience :) in iowa city I got my dick sucked and the guy sucked my juice down. In Hawaii a BBC guy watched me shoot my load through the hole. In Toronto I shot my load on the floor. It is one of the things I like to do most of all maybe you'll see me one day. Keep visiting
:kiss::heart::devil:
 
Have not been to one in a long time but in years gone by husband and I would go to a few locally . At one point there were two really nice ABS stores where we live that were very nice and clean. The properties they were located on was bought up for development. Another we liked at the North Carolina/South Carolina line was also nice but the owner was caught in some illegal activity and the place shut down.

The men were never allowed to fuck me in the back rooms but in the early days I did give protected blowjobs using specialty condoms for such situations. lol..we did have a few guys get pissed they could not cum on me or in my mouth but my body..my rules. But that was only a few. Those were some hot and wild times and we usually did that about once a month.
 
BiBeth, I really luv the way your rite nipple is standing out there in your sexy red dress. You should show us some pics without that pretty red dress some we can see just how lovely your body really is!!!
 
BiBeth, I really luv the way your rite nipple is standing out there in your sexy red dress. You should show us some pics without that pretty red dress some we can see just how lovely your body really is!!!

click my profile hon
 
A few years back I was in a small cinema, back row, when an older guy and much younger Asian woman sat in front of me. The guy she sat next to was embarrassed and tried to cover up his cock, but she pushed his hand away and started stroking it. It only took a couple of minutes before he came all over her hand. Her companion just sat there watching, and produced tissues for her to clean up. When the other guy left, another one moved down the row next to her and she started working his cock. He came quickly too, and when he left a third guy took his place and also enjoyed a hand job. By now, everyone in the cinema - maybe 10 guys - were standing up and watching, cocks out, and hoping to be next in line. Unfortunately after three they were done, and they disappeared, leaving the rest of us to take care of ourselves.
I guess they were only there for around 20 minutes, and her companion only observed and didn't even play with his cock. It was very erotic to watch her at work though.
 
yeah, I wish I could find one near me. that would be a lot of fun
 
Still go..

Everytime i pass the theather in our area my car automatically parks itself and i go in. It's hard to resist what might happen (and often does).
 
We have some in the Seattle area.

Airport Video
Hollywood Video

Are the ones I have been to. Couples get in free.
 
I wish, they had some around here. When I was younger they did, but I never wanted to go. Now, that I feel more adventurous, I would love to go. A couple months ago I went to a huge three story adult book store in Minneapolis called Sex World. On the third floor, they had the video booths. I was deciding whether to go in or not and a couple asked me to join them. I declined but always thought about what might have taken place had I went.
 
been to a few

I have been to a few over the years. One was a real sausage fest: no women were allowed, with or without an escort, so I had to stay in the "boutique". The guy I was with always said, if no one is "playing", we don't play because that means vice was there. Since moving away from the Houston area, and marrying Mr. Vanilla, we don't go anymore.
 
Back
Top