What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks if he posts an article and says that he believes it to be true... that he should not be held accountable for believing it to be true.

This is nothing new for him. It's business as usual. This is just a particularly flagrant case of it.
 
It's never, ever not fun watching Vette lose his unraveling nutsack over his blatantly obvious fails.

Good times, good times.

tumblr_mhs4x3FKaV1s30osgo1_500.gif
 
Where did I say I believed the figure was true?


Your statement about how the trip cost $200 million per day proves Obama's Godlike Opulence tells everyone you believed it to be true. And your comment about the US Naval Deployment being true means you believed the story was true.

If you believed it was fake you'd have no reason to post it.
 
Your statement about how the trip cost $200 million per day proves Obama's Godlike Opulence tells everyone you believed it to be true. And your comment about the US Naval Deployment being true means you believed the story was true.

If you believed it was fake you'd have no reason to post it.

the cost was $2 billion

VETTE et all are right

REFUTE IT FROM A SOURCE
 
Quote a statement made by me about the cost of the trip. You think there's no other examples of Obama's opulence? You think anyone would have a hard time coming up with examples other than that trip?


You wouldn't have started a thread about it if you thought the story was false.
 
He's looking for a flashlight, he has to look where the sun don't shine for his numbers and link.:D

You know I'm impressed. It take a truly great man to come up with the fabled Vetteman defense. How ever could anybody over come it? I think we should all take a page from his illustrious pages and learn to debate like him.

He's so busy sucking shit from a straw while Obama gives him a golden shower that he don't notice there ain't no clouds for the rain to come from?
 
So apologize for lying and let's move on.

"Now that you've sufficiently pulled up my bitch skirt over my crystal clear fail again, let's move on as quickly as possible as so not to dwell over my apparent shame."

"I mean it, guys. Please. Come on. Stop rubbing my nose in my stupidity already. I fucked up, we get it, joke's over, let's move on."

"Please. I know I keep saying I don't give a shit about what people say about me here or my image, but I really do. I mean, I'm human. We all care. So come on. Let's move on."

"Please."

*sobs*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top