Ashley Madison releases commercials

MaBelle3120

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Posts
271
Ashley Madison, the extramarital affairs website that made headlines last year when it was hacked, has now released their first ever commercials. They will air on tv next week, and A-M membership will probably increase the following week ;)

On one hand, cheating is something that most people view are morally reprehensible... on the other hand, all of these people look so sad. I'm pretty much ready to push them into these affairs just to see them smile.

What do you guys think? Good commercials? Bad? Relatable?

https://youtu.be/gSCc3m5uVnc

https://youtu.be/YtbEYgAN4YY
 
Tripe!

The guy on the subway was single and apparently doesn't need AM.

The first pure fantasy. Very hot people in it. Not very real.

You're not even doing kids much of a favour staying in a loveless marriage. Get out.

A buddy of mine who is a total slut says "Once a cheater always a cheater". He's an expert on the subject. Had a fuck buddy for 25 years. She cheated and was a slut. Probably why I never really tried to be with her long term.

And if your marriage appears good and your partner truly loves you and treats you well, your a slut (M or F) if you stray. If they are abusive and uncaring they deserve to be cheated on. But you are a fool to stay with them.

AM is in the business to make money not make people happy.
 
Tripe!

The guy on the subway was single and apparently doesn't need AM.

The first pure fantasy. Very hot people in it. Not very real.

You're not even doing kids much of a favour staying in a loveless marriage. Get out.

A buddy of mine who is a total slut says "Once a cheater always a cheater". He's an expert on the subject. Had a fuck buddy for 25 years. She cheated and was a slut. Probably why I never really tried to be with her long term.

And if your marriage appears good and your partner truly loves you and treats you well, your a slut (M or F) if you stray. If they are abusive and uncaring they deserve to be cheated on. But you are a fool to stay with them.

AM is in the business to make money not make people happy.

How dare those women be sluts.
 
Even if you don't think assisting with adultery should be a crime, the Ashley Madison creators should be in jail for making millions of fake profiles!!


So should every other website that does this.
 
"There's a sucker born every minute"


In a manner of speaking.



Taking adultery mainstream is a big challenge.

I think i could direct a better campaign than that, but its cute.

Laura lovecraft expressing umbrage? That is funny.
 
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/comedy/funny...with-sadder-even-more-desperate-men-1.3677242

Nearly one year after its website was hacked, leading to a massive data dump of private information and the revelation that the overwhelming majority of its female users were actually bots, Ashley Madison relaunched its site Wednesday morning with sadder, even more desperate men.

"Ashley Madison is back," said CEO Rob Segal. "And we've got more pathetic scumbags trying in vain to cheat on their wives than ever!"

Although many analysts speculated the site would crash and burn after the data breach and bot revelation, Segal insists the site is "as strong as ever."

"We used to have to blackmail users by luring them in with our bots," Segal said. "But now we have guys who are so friggin' miserable that they just don't give a crap if the world learns they're shelling out hundreds of dollars to create the illusion there are actually women in the world with names like Amber who desperately want to screw them at 3:00 AM on a Tuesday."

According to Segal, although men will likely find it almost impossible to have a "real-life" affair, they will have "plenty of opportunities" for "really hot bot cyber [sex]."

"The second any sad sack wannabe-philanderer logs on, he's gonna be flooded with messages," Segal said. "It's really tantalizing stuff," Segal continued, adding that men could expect messages like "want to sex chat?," "u horny?", "imsowet4u," and "wanna cyber big boy?" from "literally dozens" of different crudely-programmed algorithms.

"The hackers may think they won," Segal said. "But Ashley Madison is here to stay, and it's all thanks to all those desperate, sleazy men who care nothing about privacy, dignity or having an affair with a real, actual woman."
 
Ashley Madison has a 20% female membership, which is at the low end of the range for sex sites.

Most have around 30% females, which is probably the mix here.
 
Ashley Madison has a 20% female membership, which is at the low end of the range for sex sites.

Most have around 30% females, which is probably the mix here.

Indeed, but overall membership and how this is spread across forums ( attendance) are separate issues.

I suspect that male attendance would be let's say 90% in sections such as porn vids., am chat, personals and so on, which leaves something like 40/50 in less visual/sex-oriented forums like the GB and so on.

But certain people don't think about such things, and therefore they assume that GB has the same imbalanced % of 70/30.
Which explains some of the bizarre paranoia and mindless hunting of "female impersonators" in the GB. Of course, Ken etal and alt creators like Que and so on didn't help things either.
 
Online demography has remained static on sex related sites for about ten years now.

Many of the female characters here are men, that's just the way it is.
 
Did you pay attention to what I wrote?
I wasn't referring to overall nombers; I was referring to distribution among subsections.

One can't reason with you guys. Yet these bizarre GB urban legends and habits never cease to amaze me.
 
Moreover, one shouldn't draw too close similarities between sex sites.

Literotica is different from other sex sites which focus only on hooking up and mostly on visual stimulation.

Whereas Lit. does have similar subsections, it also has additional forums like the GB, Authors forum, Poetry section and so on.
The first Would naturally attract gay men who pretend to be women, the latter - more women and fewer catfishing impostors.

Just try a bit of common sense, guys. Geeze… :rolleyes:
 
There is no point in using common sense to analyse abnormal behavior.
 
There is no point in using common sense to analyse abnormal behavior.



VCJ6JBC.jpg
 
These are not their first commercials not even close.

I used to see these dumb ass commercials with the guys singing "I'm lookin for someone other than my wife, other than my wife, Ashley Madisons right"

all the time

Before they got busted and outted.
 
Back
Top