Profile picture.

Tinkerbe11

Experienced
Hi there! Am new to the site and trying to figure it out as I go, but posting a profile pic has me stumped. Under ‘my profile’ there is no option to choose to upload a profile pic...what am I doing wrong!
Thanks for your help in advance.
Xx
Tinks

I am having the same problem. I click on edit profile and it takes me to the change password page.

i think if you click on user cp at the top of the page the option is in the column on the left. but, i could be wrong.

Yes, there are a series of options under 'User CP'. One is edit profile, but clicking on that takes you to the change password/email screen.

Yes, there are a series of options under 'User CP'. One is edit profile, but clicking on that takes you to the change password/email screen.

the last option in the settings box is "edit profile picture".

Under my ‘user CP’ I have listed

Profile signature
Profile password
Profile profile
Profile options

Non of these options then ‘lead on’ to an option to add or change a profile picture. Maybe as a noob I don’t have that privilege yet?

Thank to those trying to help!

Xxtinks

Profile signature
Profile password
Profile profile
Profile options

Non of these options then ‘lead on’ to an option to add or change a profile picture. Maybe as a noob I don’t have that privilege yet?

Xxtinks

After you have reached 100 posts you can add a profile picture.

the last option in the settings box is "edit profile picture".

Profile signature
Profile password
Profile profile
Profile options

Xxtinks

After you have reached 100 posts you can add a profile picture.

Wonderful that’s so much, you’ve saved me hours of frustration! Now.....back to the playground!

Xxtinks

now i'm confused. are we talking about a profile picture or an avatar?

Erm......I’m talking about the picture that appears to the left of your posts.....not sure what the official name for that is.
Xx

Erm......I’m talking about the picture that appears to the left of your posts.....not sure what the official name for that is.
Xx

Ah. That's your avatar. I assumed that's the one you were referring to and that you do need to have 100 posts before you an add it.

This thread has been super helpful to me as well. I have finally hit 100 posts and added an avatar. Does it have to go through moderation before it actually shows up?

Help

I've reached 100 posts/comments, but I can't load an avatar/photo. I load it, save changes, then I get a waiting for moderation message, but nothing happens after that.
Any help, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I've reached 100 posts/comments, but I can't load an avatar/photo. I load it, save changes, then I get a waiting for moderation message, but nothing happens after that.
Any help, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

mine took about 30ish minutes after that 100 to finally show up

also make sure you're within the size limits it states or it won't show up either

I'm not tech savvy at all, I hope it's within the size limits. It's been over 30 minutes and I'm feeling apprehensive. :confused:

Was wondering about the same thing. Thanks for the answer. You'd think they'd make that clear to people.

Back