Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Doctor Edgeway's bold request and subsequent silence left Chrissy feeling uncomfortable. She wondered if he understood her strictly lesbian preferences.

"Excuse me, Professor," she said when she'd finished cleaning up and loading the dishwasher. "I must go up to the main house and see to lunch."

Without waiting for his reply, she slipped out of the pool-house and hurried up the lawn to the mansion.
 
Malcolm caught up to Karen as she was pointing to the new room. His hands gently caressed her body as she felt his hard manhood pressing into her. He bit into her neck, tasting the water from the pool. His hands finding her firm breasts and squeezing them. "Take me to your room, my sweet. Else I will push you against this wall and have my way with you right now."

"Then do it," Karen moaned as Malcolm's callused palms tugged across her nipples. "I don't want to wait!"
 
Carl smiled down at the two women as he slowly increased his pace. He was glad they were enjoying themselves as he hoped they would. He was pretty sure they would work out the advantages of this position pretty quickly but he was surprised that they had not realized another one.

Reaching around Dawn he grabbed her breast and angled it down towards Josephine's so their nipples could rub together as the movement of their bodies caused friction between them.

He imagined it was tantalizing, like fingers running just along the tip, but continuously and it would effect both women at once. Smiling he gave dawns ass a light slap as he plunged deep within her.

"How long can Josephine resist those delicate orbs do you think?" He whispered in her ear. "Or indeed how long can you resist hers?"
 
Words that Malcolm was quite happy to hear. While hallway sex could be hot, it always left people wanting more. Course that itself was also a good thing. He spun Karen around, looking into her eyes as he slowly backed her against the wall. Once her back was against the wall, he leaned in to kiss her deeply. His tongue exploring her mouth as his hands gripped her ass. He felt her breasts pressed tightly to his chest. "As you wish" he whispered once as he broke the kiss, before returning his lips to hers.
 
Last edited:
basement2.gif


The curved wall under the staircase seemed to hug Karen's back as Malcolm French kissed her and fondled her breasts and butt. When they stopped kissing a second time to catch breath, Karen pressed two fingers to Malcolm's lips to signal he desist.

"I want to do it on the pool table," she whispered. "I've fantasized about that for years."
 
"Syrniki?" Ian heard the chef, Chrissy, say as he reentered the kitchen. "This should be interesting...."

Now dressed in a blue polo, khaki shorts, and tan Crocs trimmed with leather, Ian explained: "That Russian colossus Constantine made that. I wouldn't want to cross him but, like most giants, he has a gentle and kind personality. I think he was taken with you at first, but I, you know, set him straight."
 
I pull away from Michele, putting my body a mere inch away from her reach. My eyes drop to the swollen nipples protruding from Michele’s breasts. A hunger still burning deep within me, even more than the one that is burning within Michele, at least I believe so, even if Michele’s orbs and begging tone of voice indicated that she was burning up as well.

I let this hunger of hers and mine, burning a little longer, allowing the lack of contact to drive the desire deeper within us, but I lost this train of thought once more when the door opened and the Big Russian tossed his dirty clothes into the room and opinionated that ensure they get into the laundry. My anger flared, killing the moment.

“That’s it, I’m just not in the mood.” I voice as I reach up and unbound Michele’s wrist. “Sorry, Maybe someday we can get the privacy, well on second thought that won’t happen.” I voice as I back away from her and the cross. I leave the other hand bound giving me the time to dart out of the room. My mind planning the route that I want to take to get back to the room that Michele and I had our first erotic moments.
 
"How long can Josephine resist those delicate orbs do you think?" Prince Carl Gustav whispered in Dawn's ear while he continued to rub the two women's nipples together. The strap-on dildo filling Dawn's womanhood simply complemented the main source of pleasure the prince's arrangement provided, causing her pubes to rub together with Josephine's in effortless tribadism. "Or, indeed, how long can you resist hers?"

Dawn moaned hungrily at his suggestion. Curving her back lithely, Dawn kissed down Josephine's neck, shoulder, and chest, until she reached her right nipple, which she sucked quickly into her mouth.
 
Pool table. Malcolm understood those words. He spotted the pool table and picked up Karen, tossing her over his shoulder. He took the few steps over to the pool table, placing her onto it. She looked lovely as he looked at her, lust in his eyes. He spread her legs, as his passions would no longer be denied. He positioned his cock at her pussy and then slowly pushed his hard manhood into her wet pussy. Malcolm's eyes stayed locked on hers as he took his time sliding into her.
 
"That Russian colossus Constantine made that," Ian told Chrissy of the syrniki as he entered the kitchen casually dressed in a blue polo, khaki shorts, and tan Crocs. It reminded Chrissy that she remained nude. "I wouldn't want to cross him but, like most giants, he has a gentle and kind personality. I think he was taken with you at first, but I, you know, set him straight."

"'Set him straight,'" Chrissy chuckled. "As in 'him straight'; Chrissy gay."

Laughing, she pulled a crisp white apron from a drawer and tied it on, leaving her rear conspicuously bare.

"Do you think we should finish preparing them?" she asked Ian. "Or wait until he shows up?"
 
Last edited:
Encouragement



Josephine already neared orgasm from how Carl’s thrusting caused her pubes to rub together with Dawn’s in effortless tribadism, each of their clitorises flicking back and forth across the other. Then Dawn kissed down Josephine’s neck, shoulder, and chest, until she reached her right nipple, which she sucked quickly into her mouth.

“Oh God!!!” Josephine cried out. “That’s how you do it, Dawn... That’s how to do it!”

 
Carl broke into a wide smile as Dawn took his suggestion to heart and moved down to suckle on Josephine's nipple. He knew how she loved that, especially when she was getting fucked and right now when her clitoris was being stimulated so much it must be pure bliss for the woman.

Still it wouldn't do for poor Dawn to be left out, and he wouldn't be much of a gentleman if he did. Moving back up a little so he stood upright again, he reached between the women and found one of Dawn's nipples and began to roll it between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched it lightly and stretched it out, stimulating it as much as he could to bring pleasure to the woman.

At the same time he arched his back and thrust deeper inside them as he placed his other hand on the ass of Dawn and pressed down in increasing pressure, forcing their pussies together even more and increasing the effects of the movements he was making. He smiled. Right about now their clitoris's should be rubbing together like two tongues in a passionate French kiss.
 
Constantine is just mounting the stairs to go back to the kitchen when the Playroom door opens and Alysa darts out, almost colliding with him. He looks down at her at gives a small laugh before slowly ascending the staircase, staying to the center. He has a big grin on his face when he eventually turns right at the top and enters the kitchen. His grin becomes a pleasant smile when he sees Chrissy. And not only because of the view of her backside. He walks toward her and offers his hand.

"Hello," he says, "I am told dat you are de most important person here dat I should meet." "You being de cook."

"I am Constantine eet ees pleesure to meet vid you."
 
Chrissy laughs appreciatively when the large Russian declares: "I am told dat you are de most important person here dat I should meet, you being de cook. I am Constantine. Eet ees pleesure to meet vid you."

"Christine Schuster," she replied as she extended her dainty right hand. "But everyone calls me 'Chrissy.' I am told that you make a mean syrniki."
 
"God yes!" Dawn cries out, her voice muffled by Josephine's breast. The pressure from Prince Carl's hand on her buttocks, while he simultaneously makes love to both of them, Dawn with a strapped-on dildo and Josephine with the real article, increases the contact between their clitorises as they rub together in effortless tribadism. Dawn's lips return to Josephine's neck. Dawn gasps: "I'm going to come, Mistress. Please... please come with me!"
 
It felt so primitive, so pure, so animal, when Malcolm picked Karen up, tossed her over his shoulder, and carried her to the pool table. Now its hard, felt covered, flat surface pressed against her back like mossy stone. Like some brute from a cave, Malcolm's lusty gaze locked onto her eyes. Then, however, he took his time sliding into her.

Karen had no patience for that. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she pulled him into herself with an impassioned grunt.
 
Enveloping Chrissy's hand in his own, Constantine replies, "Syrniki ees notting to make." "De treeck ees to cool de batter before cooking."

"I do hope my dietary requirements do not take you avay froom de oder activities. I eat lots and often. Vid your permeesion could I have access to your keetchen? I promise I vill clean up after myself."
 
Further Encouragement



“I’m going to come, Mistress,” Dawn gasped as Carl’s contrivance caused her and Josephine’s clitorises to rub together in effortless tribadism, even as it filled them. “Please... please come with me!”

“Yes, Dawnie!” Josephine replied breathlessly. “Let me hear it! Come loudly.... I’ll come with you!!!”

 
Karen had no patience for that. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she pulled him into herself with an impassioned grunt.

Her legs wrapped around him, Malcolm moved forward for. He was buried deep inside of her. She felt so very good. His hands move to her hips as he begins to thrust deep and hard into her willing body. Every inch of his manhood was covered by her juices as he began to ravish the maiden. Malcolm let out a deep moan, the pleasure so very great.
 
By the time Constantine returns from getting rid of the dirty towels, Mary has settled into one of the plush sectional sofas. Still exhausted from the orgasm he gave her, she just smiles at him.

"Dat vas very good fuck, Spaziba!" Constantine exclaims happily as he gets dressed. "Boot now ees time for lunch! I vill geeve Ian hand een kitchen. I vonder eef Madame Czartoryski has large bell to call everyboody dat eet ees time to eat."

"Ian will know," Mary offers. "I'm going to rest here a bit, if you don't mind. I'll see you at lunch."

Mary's eye's fluttered open. She could not guess if she had dozed for just a minute, or for several hours. In any event, she felt totally awake and joyfully full of life. While her Catholic upbringing railed against the way she had spent the past 24 hours, it seemed exactly what she'd needed, body and soul. The accumulated mental and physical strains of her police work currently seemed a distant memory.

Rising, she headed toward the curved staircase that led up stairs. As she exited the hallway from the playroom, a male moan drew her attention into the recreation room. Ian's friend Malcolm had Josephine's niece Karen on the pool table, making powerful and relentless love. Smiling, Mary stopped to watch.
 
Karen moaned as Malcolm grasped her hips to better plunge himself rapidly into her. He echoed her feral sounds as she continued to urge him on with her calves on his ribs, her ankles crossed behind him. With her ecstasy rising, some instinct or unrecognized signal caused Karen to open her eyes and look past Malcolm toward the foot of the stairs. Deputy Green stood there, watching them with a lusty grin. Karen replied to this with an inviting smile.
 
Malcolm's hard cock continued to slide in and out of Karen's sweet pussy. It was raw lust and pure animalistic. Her body felt so very good as he moved his cock in and out of her. He loved the sounds she was making, the way she moaned beneath him. As he looked into her eyes, he saw her smile and someone behind him, but at the moment he was unsure, but he could make some guesses. Again he gasped, "oh yes."
 
"I eat lots and often," Constantine declared unsurprisingly, given his muscular bulk. "Vid your permeesion could I have access to your keetchen? I promise I vill clean up after myself."

"Of course," Chrissy smiled. "And I hope you'll teach me some good traditional Russian recipes!"
 
"Of course," Chrissy smiled at Constantine when he asked permission to use the kitchen to cook for himself. "And I hope you'll teach me some good traditional Russian recipes!"

"Please don't disappoint her," Ian advised the Slavic giant. "Say 'yes' to that. She tried to make a similar deal with me, but I can hardly scrape together Bangers and Mash."
 
Back
Top