My brothers Lil Slut

I moaned in pleasure as he licked my pussy. However, I was quiet so none of his co-workers would hear. "Ohhhh Ryan!" I sighed softly.
 
-Ryan ate her out more enjoying her pussy more then he thought he would right now.-"Oh your pussy my dear sister is soaking all over the crates...I think i shoudl fuck you and make you scream."
 
"Please yes fuck me." I cried out begging him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his cock deep inside of me.
 
-Ryan bent her over the crates and began to fuck her pussy form behind. His hands gripped her hands and fucked her pussy nice and hard for her.-
 
-Ryan groaned and held her hips fucking her pussy nice and hard deeply moving the crates a bit. Her cell goign off rom her Ex demanding he call her. The thing with Kat was she was always afraid of him and things happened if he was not listened to.-
 
I was afraid when I heard my cellphone go off, but I chose to ignore it. I did not want Ryan to worry. I grinded against Ryan. I moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh yes!" I moaned.
 
-Ryan moved his cock in to her harder faster stronger pounding her away.-"Oh where do you want me to cum."-he groaned looking to her eyes.-
 
"Mmmmmmm cum inside of me." I moaned wanting him to feel me. My phone kept buzzing. I just had it on vibrate. I was nervous to see the messages.
 
-Ryan cam filling her with his cum as he looked to her.-"that was so good."-he smiled.-"who is texting you?"
 
"It is probably one of my friends." I lied, "I will get back to them later.". I cleaned up and got ready to go, so that Ryan could get back to work.
 
-Once she got out she can see James texts demanded to see her. He was domineering but could she obey him. Why didn't she go to the police.-
 
"I will see you after work so we can discuss more about me moving in." I said as I kissed him before leaving. I looked at the messages and decided to message back "It is over, James!" I texted, "Why can't you see that! You don't have any control over me!"
 
"No?"-he texted back.-"Your a miserable little slut you know that. Your as submissive as they come and you crave cock you know i can hurt you to and any once close if you do not come to me."
 
"I won't!" I texted, "I am not afraid of you anymore!". I went out to my car and went back to our parents house. They were gone so it was just me.
 
-A text was sent saying.-"I followed you to that ware house....I know your brother works there i saw you both i watched you...I could go in and beat him while he is working....you know i will. Submit or i can hurt him in work with those big machines.-
 
I was in complete horror at the thought of him hurting Ryan. I bit my lip and hated what I was about to do. "I am at my parents..." I said with a tear streaming down my face. I was terrified at what he was going to do to me.
 
-10 minutes later he was at the door minute she opened it he walked in and pinned her to the wall.-"You know....we could try this again.....i can make you beg and humiliate you like the slut you are..."-his hands groped her breasts and began to play with her pussy under the skirt.-
 
"Please no..." I tried to beg, but it was useless. I shuddered fearfully feeling how hard he was. I had to do what I could to keep him from hitting me. The last thing I needed was for my family to see the evidence of what he does. Calling the police would put everyone in danger. He was a very dangerous man.
 
"of you do as i say like you use to no one gets hurt...*****ve it to me put on something very slutty...i feel like fucking you in a theater not sure XXX or not.....i could get extra cock for you in the XXX"
 
I hid my tears as I went to my bedroom to find something to wear. I could have escaped out of the window, but that was not happening. I put on a tight black dress with nothing underneath and left with him.
 
-I smiled.-"Good nice big heels....where should we go how much cock do you want."-His hands slips between her legs and plays with her pussy a bit. she doesn't have a choice but must be strong.-
 
"H-however, much is there..." I said nervously as he touched me. I had to try to keep this a secret. We arrived at the diriest XXX place in town... It had a very bad rep which made me worried.
 
-Looking around she be getting off easy with 5 more cocks.-"Why don't we make a scene unless you want me to warm you up first. or I can fuck your face in the middle where every one can see. it"
 
I wanted it over with as quick as possible hoping he would allow me to go back to my parent's house. "I-I am ready." I said as we sat down in the middle of the crowded theater. I took out his cock and immediately started to suck it and moaned. I wanted to be home with Ryan.
 
Back
Top