My brothers Lil Slut

-He grabbed her hair fucking her mouth.-"Hey who' wants a live show and join in."-I called out as the men get up and there hard cocks surround her. One goes under and begin to eat her pussy under the dress.-

There had to be 10 men in that theater that joined in. One man was licking my pussy while I was forced to take turns sucking James and the other mens cocks.

-The 5 Men began having there Fun with her mouth while The one licking her pussy and moved ot her ass getting her ready to get fucked. They groaned an dlaughed at her.-"Slut.""Cunt" "Whore" -the names came at her hard. Soon the man below looked to the men.-"She is ready for agood fucking."-The man stood up as two men took there psitions sliding her on to there cocks one in he rpussy and one in the ass.-

I cried out in pain as they began to fuck me. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I screamed as they fucked me rougher.

-James and the 5 men made a meal fucking her hard and harder in her pussy and ass. Her mouth was fucked deep and hard.-

-Ryan was off work and was home looking at his phone no text or anything from Kat she must of gotten busy. He waited and text her asking where she was her phone in james car.-

-the men had there fun 3 hours of banging and at the end she was covered with hot cum all over her body.-

I moaned in pain as the guys fucked my pussy and ass harder and forced their cocks in my mouth. I was trying to keep them from bruising my body. Ryan would worry. After they came all over me, I was able to go clean. I checked myself over. There was just a few bruises and I could figure out what to tell Ryan when he asked where they came from. I fixed my dress and went back to meet James. "I-I really should walk home..." I tried to say.

"I will take you there my self. Be prepaired for tomorrow i plan on using you more and more. Text me tonight with what you want to do tomorrow and dress appropriately if you don't text me.....I will come and we will do things my way....I am being nice right now remember that."-Taking her in his Car James drove her home and left her there. Ryan texted her worried.-"Hey....i hope all is well still waiting for you."

I bit my lip when he said that he would be taking me home. When I texted Ryan, I just told him that I got out for a bit and that I would be home soon. The ride home seemed to go on too long though we were headed to the house. I did not say very much disgusted about what had happened to me.

-Ryan waited for her to text him to get to her when she got home.-"I hope you know what you want because i am going to use you more and more slut."-James dropped her off and left Ryan was over not to long after and smiled knocking on the door. When Kat open the door she loked scared out of her mind.-"What is wrong?"-Ryan asked caressing her cheek.-

"Umm yeah, I-I just got back from a walk and someone was following me." I said, "Once I was here I locked the door and was about to call the police. He is gone now.". I had to lie more. The thoughts of James trying to hurt or kill Ryan or my dad as well as him possibly raping and hurting mom filled my mind. I could not let that happen. He was becoming a very sinister person. I hugged Ryan.

-Ryan hugged her tight and sat her down and snuggled with her.-"You sure......you can tell me anythign Kat...."-he said and looked to her.-"so....what do you want to do to move in?"

"I was hoping to start packing maybe tomorrow night." I said as we discussed moving plans. I hoped I would be able to do this around James texts so he would not try anything. I did not have too much to move in. Just my clothes and some other things. Maybe he would just call during the day.

-James was waiting for the text. Ryan smiled.-"You want to sleep at my place tonight or will you be ok tonight."-Ryan asked as he caressed Kat's cheek-

"I will be okay for tonight." I said. I was so sore and tired. I went and took a bath crying softly about what happened. I got dress and texted James who was impatient waiting on me. "I have my peasant girls dress to where you could play a king or lord who uses me." I texted. I hated myself for this.

-He smiled.-"That is good....what do you want to do later i work the night shift for work so 5pm is when i leave what else do you got?"

-He smiled.-"That is good....what do you want to do later i work the night shift for work so 5pm is when i leave what else do you got?"

I was keeping my composure and keeping from crying while I was around Ryan. "I-I will figure something else out a little later..." I texted, "I am moving in with my brother...." I hoped that if I kept James happy he would not hurt anybody I loved.

Last edited:
"that's good this way i can still fuck you as long as you know your my bitch."-Ryan was at home after she had kissed him good night and went to shower. The next Day Ryan was at work and James would be waiting for a text to come by hopefully she had something else planned or he bring her some place.-

I got ready the next day grabbing my peasant girl's costume. I could not do this at my parents for fear they would come home early. I texted for him to come get me. I still had no idea what else we would do. I had some bad feelings of places where he would take me.

-He smiled once there.-"Hey Slut grab something very slutty and high heels if you don't have something for later i sure do."-he laughed at her.-

I went back into the house and went through my stuff and found a pair of stilettos. I sighed sadly as I went back to his car wanting to get this encounter over with. I was lucky so far that he was not too terribly angry. However, I dreaded that changing.

-They got to his place and he smiled.-"So i will be the lord and you the peasant girl."-He smiles.-"You were brought to me because....how about starting a up rising?"

When we got to his house, I was horrified to find that he had taken pictures from when he stalked me and they were all over the house. However, I did not say anything. I put on the costume. As scared as I was, I was able to come up with something. I knew this was going to get extremely rough. I said, "Yes, we have little food and are sick of being treated like slaves!".

-James sat on a chair in front of her and smiled.-"You are being fed just enough to work and do as you must you do not have a choice."-James chuckled knowing what he was going to do to her.-

"You are not feeding us enough!" I said, "You have no idea how many died from that as well as the abuses that were inflicted on them!". He wanted me to do this... I had a really bad feeling, but if I didn't play he would be furious. It was a damned if I do and damned if I don't situation.

-Walking up to her body he grabbed her arms.-"You want me to make things better?"-When she nodded he forced her to her knees.-"You will bow to my will alone then....do this the people will be better.....Take out my cock."

Back