My brothers Lil Slut

-He nods as they went home.-

----------------------------------------------------------

-He nods and deleted the pic as he smiled.-"Well since i won now what."-He laughed. Seeing her remove it unable to take it more.-"haha more costume play then."

We went home because I really needed to rest up after the intense fuck session. I was anxious to see Ryan, but I had to wait until mine and Jake's plan fully. I hoped that maybe Jake could subtly start gaining some of Ryan's trust before taking Katherine, so that I could get back into his life.

-----------

I giggle "Sounds good.". I went to find a costume. As I was looking, my phone began to ring. I did not know who it was, but the call was pretty obscene. I sighed and told them just to go get laid and that their prank was not funny at all. I ended the call. I decided on a seductive variation of secretary/boss where the boss is notorious for overworking and I would play the very concerned secretary wanting to help him relax. I told Ryan about the idea as well as the call. I thought it was just a harmless prank and we had a good laugh about it.

We pretended that the bedroom was an office since it had a desk. I waited a bit for Ryan to get ready.

-Ryan smiled and looked stressed looking over papers like they were in japanesse.-"Fack."-He said to him self and tossed papers down.-

I walk in looking concerned. "Is everything okay, sir? Maybe you should take a break. You have been working for hours." I suggested.

"Well first a nice massage." I said with a smile before starting to massage his shoulders. I even snuck in some kisses to his neck.

-Ryan smiled for the play and enjoyed her lips on his neck.-"mmmmm a message does sound nice."

After kissing his neck, I moved to where I could kiss him passionately moaning in pleasure into the kiss.

Back