My brothers Lil Slut

-Ryan smiled as he enjoyed the moment fingering her pussy and licking her clit as he thrusts his cock up in to her mouth enjoying the moment. He couldn't wait for other things to happen.-

After a while, I came for him screaming in pleasure. I sucked harder and faster on his cock wanting to make him cum.

-He came hard for Kat and smiled removing his cock form her lips.-"I have to check if your pussy is ok and make sure nothing is inside it."

I swallowed every drop as he came in my mouth. I spread my legs for Ryan readying my pussy for him.

-Ryan slipped his cock in to her pussy as he began to fuck her pussy nice and slow and deep at first so she could feel every inch of his cock.-

-Ryan pounded her pussy nice and hard for her to feel.-"I think your insides are a bit to tight it may cause problems i have to loosen them up with a harder motion."

I moaned in pleasure as he got a bit rougher with me. I grinded against Ryan loving how his cock felt deep inside of me.

-Ryan grins loving the pounding he was giving his sister. Ryan groaned as he felt her squeeze cock screaming once she came and pulled out cumming all over her he groaned.-"So....I think i can schedule you for a appointment next month sound good?"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOCTOR!" I moaned loudly as I came for me, "Mmmm of course I will.". I cleaned up so that I could get ready for the next scene which was the model and photographer scenario. I put on a tight black halter dress on and went to the bedroom.

-Ryan smiled he would be playing the naive type photographer who would be hit on by the hot model.-"Do you have a pair of High heels on?"-he asked her as he got in to a polo shirt that was a baby power blue and jeans as he slipped on sneakers for the scene and held a camera for the prop.-

I showed him the black stillettos that I let there as I got ready for the mock photoshoot. "Alright, I am ready, Darling." I said in a very seductive pose. I took my time at first did some not so revealing shots before revealing my body to him. My poses became more provocative.

-I bit my lip wondering what i should do what she thinks i was going to do as i snapped the photos.-

"Mmmm, like what you see love." I said with a naughty smile. I suggested that he position me so that he would touch me.

-I walk up and smiled.-"I guess so Mame you look lovely."-I liked playing shy once in a while.-"Here."-I run my hands over your arms and then over your breasts to your stomach as i blush and put you in a few positions. I smile as back up.-"You can continue again miss."-I say.-

I moaned softly as he began to touch me. I moved into the positions he wanted. I looked down and smiled when I saw how hard he was under his pants. "Mmm from the way it looks you are enjoying it a lot." I said with a naughty grin.

-I blushed as part of my role.-"Um...Well you are attractive miss."-I say snapping more photo's-"
Um...do some laying on the floor."

I laid on the floor spreading my legs so he would have a better view of my pussy and began to rub my clit moaning in pleasure.

-I blushed as i began snapping more photo's.-"Um....those are interesting poses."-I said wondering how much more she would tease me.-

I smiled naughtily. "Mmm, why don't you take a break." I asked wanting him to join me in bed.

-He blushed as they sat down on the bed.-"I hope you are ok with the shots i am taking miss."-He said they took there break. Ryan looked hoping she would control this soon. He liked it watching her body move.-

"They are going to turn out really well." I said kissing his neck as I began undoing Ryan's clothes.

-Ryan blushed.-"Miss...are you sure we should be doing this...I am a photographer your a hot super model...."

"I am very sure with this." I said as I finished undressing him. I got down on my knees and began sucking his cock.

Back