The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I too late for coffee?

Well maybe I have a Jameson and soda, Olaf.

Roberta kept me up all night and now Faith is running around in a red peignoir with a bottle of Tullamore Dew and trying to shown me how she does her Gandy dance! :eek:

A tough morning, but the sun is shining and my poppies are all blooming. :D

Am I too late for coffee?

Well maybe I have a Jameson and soda, Olaf.

Roberta kept me up all night and now Faith is running around in a red peignoir with a bottle of Tullamore Dew and trying to shown me how she does her Gandy dance! :eek:

A tough morning, but the sun is shining and my poppies are all blooming. :D

Faith? Who is Faith? OMG :eek: it's the mother, isn't it? You've put her in the story in a red peignoir, yuck yuck! Urgh. What happened to Ramon? Or Carlos? Bloody Hell, now I have to go and beta read the version you sent me - or had I better wait for this new one with the red peignoir ... (Could at least have made it corn-coloured chiffon. Grumble grumble.)

:heart:

Faith? Who is Faith? OMG :eek: it's the mother, isn't it? You've put her in the story in a red peignoir, yuck yuck! Urgh. What happened to Ramon? Or Carlos? Bloody Hell, now I have to go and beta read the version you sent me - or had I better wait for this new one with the red peignoir ... (Could at least have made it corn-coloured chiffon. Grumble grumble.)

:heart:

I never found out what a peignoir actually is, apart from some filly feminine item of attire for use in relaxed circumstances.
:)

I never found out what a peignoir actually is, apart from some filly feminine item of attire for use in relaxed circumstances.
:)

I will just quickly model one for you before Molly comes and chastises me (says hopefully).

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLTx2Th8hjavooIeFN_ORwKRuFH_N4NrlENLGQs9wqSRX1VuV0KA

I fear JackLuis is probably thinking more along these lines:

peignoir-porte-jarretelle.jpg

I will just quickly model one for you before Molly comes and chastises me (says hopefully).

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLTx2Th8hjavooIeFN_ORwKRuFH_N4NrlENLGQs9wqSRX1VuV0KA

I wondered what one of those was - thanks for clarifying :D

That's what I was thinking about HP.

No, Roberta's mothers name is Ginny, Naoko.
I'm going to use her in another story where she books into "Lester's Love Loft" for a re invigoration session with Les, the postman.

Three years of widowhood has made her fearful and yet, needy.

But Ms Kitty will introduce them!

Here's Ramon
Sukhdeep_FrontalNude_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

That's what I was thinking about HP.

No, Roberta's mothers name is Ginny, Naoko.
I'm going to use her in another story where she books into "Lester's Love Loft" for a re invigoration session with Les, the postman.

Three years of widowhood has made her fearful and yet, needy.

But Ms Kitty will introduce them!

Ms Kitty! LOL.

Thank Goodness for that. Should I wait for a new version, if you've been up all night with Roberta?

And the peignoir thing. I was a bit worried you might be going for something more like this:
6875570-young-beautiful-girl-in-a-red-peignoir-on-a-black-background.jpg

Something is wrong here.

A PINK dressing gown on a Bloke ?.

AND a (presumed) Rugby enthusiast?

Dichotomy or what ?

No no, dahlink, it's OK, he's obviously a fan of Toulon, the French club with the pink kit.

Rugby players are so macho, we can wear anything and nobody questions that we are 'real men'. Well, sometimes some people have been confused as to whether I am a 'real man' but not if they've had the privilege of coming down the pub with me for a session.
;)

Oh yes, JackLuis, Ramon is very nice. I just went back and caught a little glimpse of him. He can do my hair any day he likes! Actually, it does need a trim, I'll have to ask my burlesque MILF friend who does her hair.
:rose:

No no, dahlink, it's OK, he's obviously a fan of Toulon, the French club with the pink kit.

Rugby players are so macho, we can wear anything and nobody questions that we are 'real men'. Well, sometimes some people have been confused as to whether I am a 'real man' but not if they've had the privilege of coming down the pub with me for a session.
;)

Well, that's France for you, innit?

No rugby player of my acquaintance would EVER have worn pink; at all.
(unless, of course. . . but then, he'd be less likely to play rugby.
The metro-sexual nonsense is doing my head in.)

Ms Kitty! LOL.

Thank Goodness for that. Should I wait for a new version, if you've been up all night with Roberta?

And the peignoir thing. I was a bit worried you might be going for something more like this:

I notice this morning that i included two of the same scenes by accident, use the second one as it's edited a bit better.

Faith is more reserved than the second pix. Although Ms Kitty might like it!

Well, that's France for you, innit?

No rugby player of my acquaintance would EVER have worn pink; at all.
(unless, of course. . . but then, he'd be less likely to play rugby.
The metro-sexual nonsense is doing my head in.)

Poor HP, stick to the fishing, it's much safer.

Now I must go and dip my child into warm water, making sure I don't hold her by the heel but thoroughly immerse her in spite of screaming protests.

Ciao ciao, sweet things!
:rose:

I notice this morning that i included two of the same scenes by accident, use the second one as it's edited a bit better.

Faith is more reserved than the second pix. Although Ms Kitty might like it!

:rolleyes:, right. But if you have been working on a whole new version all night, you will send it to me, wont' you?

Anyway, the bath calls! Someone put on the Hippopotamus song, it will be a bit like that.

Santiago want's to join the party!
SantiagoPeralta09_thumb.jpg

Naoko is in the bath isn't she?

Ms Kitty is buying her dress and other than the duplicate you can run with what I sent.

I'll hold you to that, gorgeous ;) :kiss:

You can hold me to your white shirt avatar if you like ;):kiss:

JackLuis said:
Santiago want's to join the party!

Naoko is in the bath isn't she?

Santiago can come in the bath with me and the other women players any time! (Well, to be honest, the rest of my team wouldn't welcome him. There was only one who was straight and they turned her pretty quickly, LOL. But he can come in my bath!)

It was actually Piglet who was in the bath and as usual I was having to act more like Medea than Thetis :rolleyes:.

Well, I may as well moan in here as in Isolated Blurt. I have just spent half an hour re-writing the question for my students which someone completely ballsed up and other people obviously failed to proofread at all. I emailed my line manager and colleagues to ask if there had been a corrected version of the whole question uploaded, saying that I was in receipt of the corrected tables, and the manager helpfully said: there are some corrected tables on the website, "somewhere in the right corner, I think". (There aren't.)

Yes, smile, Smith, smile; remember, salary on Thursday, that'll do nicely! :cool: (Maybe I'll get the pink tortoiseshell sunglasses to display alongside the diamante ones on my dressing table.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back