Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night..

I was busy and enjoyed it last night and again this morning in the shower...is that to much for him? Lol

Wet and hard

I hadnt been here in a long while.
You guys all make me so hard, I love hearing about how turned on you are and your throbbing cocks in hand. I lay in bed some nights, slowly teasing myself making my pre-cum ooze from the tip, slowy rubbing my cock making it harder. I have to go slow or I might wake up my wife sleeping next to me.
I image you standing next to my bed side and I roll over to find your cock at the perfect height to slide into my mouth! The heat and hardness excites me more and I take you deeply. your hands grab the back of my head and pull it down further onto your manhood.
Slowly you begin to pump back and forth into my mouth. I am at your service as I can not really move in fear of waking my wife. My skull is your fuck hole and I want it to be filled with your man cum!
.....Anyone stoking now!

Changed YM to (Nas8tyman)

Last edited:
I hadnt been here in a long while.
You guys all make me so hard, I love hearing about how turned on you are and your throbbing cocks in hand. I lay in bed some nights, slowly teasing myself making my pre-cum ooze from the tip, slowy rubbing my cock making it harder. I have to go slow or I might wake up my wife sleeping next to me.
I image you standing next to my bed side and I roll over to find your cock at the perfect height to slide into my mouth! The heat and hardness excites me more and I take you deeply. your hands grab the back of my head and pull it down further onto your manhood.
Slowly you begin to pump back and forth into my mouth. I am at your service as I can not really move in fear of waking my wife. My skull is your fuck hole and I want it to be filled with your man cum!
.....Anyone stoking now!
Tied up and wake up your wife while you service my cock then I will take your ass.

Uhhhhhh......... Precum dribbling out now.... Reaching for the hand cream to pump myself ;-)

Home all alone

I'm home all alone, dressed in my prettiest panties, stroking my cock through the silk, wishing someone else was here to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back