A Lucky Lad and a Charming Lass [Closed for Mother of Tears]

I screamed as I came when Danny came inside of me. He passed out and turned human again. I helped Lucky get him back to his place so that we could medically help him as well as clean him. I was skilled at healing spells. I noticed cuts and bruises. I did not know if it was from a fight or maybe accidentally cut by branches while chasing prey.
 
-Lucky helped him relax and they got back to his place after.-"oi that was a pain in the ass."-He said loosing his sexual moment for a moment he was worried about her and him. Lucky smiled to her.-"You are ok right?"
 
"I will be okay. He said someone is after us and he looked pretty roughed up. I don't know if he was working for someone and maybe rebelled when he found out that the person was after us or if he found out and was trying to protect us." I said. I suggested that maybe we question him when he recovers a bit. "I am going to take a shower if you want to join me." I said.
 
-He couldnt think who was after him he did hear tails on other super natural irish beings but was there much more then that?-"I dont know whats going on but yes i would love anshower with you."-They began to shower his fingers in her hair as he began washing her pressing gently behind jer to washer hair and body. Once he finished putting the shampoo and conditioner in he let it sit in her hair for a bit while he gently washed her.-"I had fun earlier i am glad i confessed my feelings.-
 
"I had fun too." I moaned as Lucky began to wash my body. Danny was resting very soundly. I kissed Lucky deeply and my body pressed to his.
 
-he kissed her and whispered.-"I am not sure but...would you be up for trying again?"-He smiled and grins.-"Anything you want to try."-He asked and nibbled on her neck a bit grinding his body to her.-
 
"Make love to me right here and now in the shower." I said before kissing him passionately pressing my body to his.
 
-Lucky kissed her passionately and one hand cupped her breast and played with the nipple and one hand rubbed her pussy just to ease her up right now.-
 
"Ohhhhhhh Lucky!" I cry out in pleasure as he plays with my breasts and pussy. I grind against his hand.
 
-He moaned and smiled as he leaned in and sucked her breasts and began to finger with three fingers deep in side her.-"Mmmmm Oh your a tasty lass i love ya."
 
"Ohhhhh Lucky!" I whimpered as I ground my pussy against his fingers and loving the way he sucked on my breasts. My body trembled in desire.
 
-The Shower was heavenly with lucky fingering her nice and deep then she came and he whispered.-"Want me to take that mouth love or do you want to work your magic."
 
"Let me work my magic." I said. There had been a spell I had been working on that increases please over a hundred fold a lover. I got down on my knees and briefly uttered an incantation. I ran my tongue against Lucky's cock. The spell could make my mouth cool or warm at will and on random times. I started this as I began licking Lucky's cock with both a warm and cool sensation before taking it into my mouth to suck on.
 
-He groaned as the shower fell on them he grins and groaned.-"Oh Cat oh yeah mmmm My siren Goddess."-He chuckled a bit but moaned again.-
 
The spell was working and Lucky was thoroughly enjoying it as I continued to suck his cock. It was a start on perfecting my powers. I sucked harder on his cock and took my time licking it up and down as well as swirling my tongue around the tip. "Mmmmm" I moaned in satisfaction.
 
-Lucky Gasped and moaned this was a Wonderful dream he only wanted to do more and enjoy her. He hoped school would be good tomorrow.-"oh Catrina oh My Stones so good."
 
She smiled to herself loving the fact he was enjoying it. It gave her even more pleasure knowing Lucky was satisfied. "Mmmmmmm." she moaned.
 
-He gripped her hair gently as she sucked.-"Oh i am going to cum go on a bit more las."-He came in her mouth then pinned her against the wall and whispered.-"Tell me what you want las i want to make you feel good."
 
I swallowed his cum. "Mmmmm, please fuck my pussy, Lucky." I moaned spreading my legs for him.
 
-Lucky fucked her cunt hard holding her up against the wall his good luck prevented any slipping and it was so fucking good poun ding away as hit lovely cat.-
 
I wrapped my legs around Lucky's waist and began to ride his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lucky!" I moaned kissing his neck.
 
-his cock pounds her hard and harder yet leaning to the wall he moaned once they were done they began to get dressed.-"So...What do we do now.."-He thinks as his charm had been bright recently and he felt odd magic.-"We can play a bit but we need to make sure our friend is ok in there."
 
After getting dressed, we went to check up on Danny to see how he was doing. He was awake but still resting. "How are you feeling?" I asked.
 
-Danny shakes his head.-"better but it was just weird."-He said gently.-"just weird a ghostly woman almost turned me in to a beast."-Lucky herd that term and walked away to check on something.-
 
You won't have to worry about becoming the beast anymore. I freed you from it. I hope it doesn't weird you out too much about me and Lucky. I am a Siren and Lucky is a Leprechaun." I said. I was curious at the mention of a ghostly woman and wondered what Lucky was going to check out, but I waited with Danny.
 
Back
Top