Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's up stroking that big dick till it busts?
It is a little late now, but I sleep at my mother in law's last night and she took care of my sexual urges that my wife does not really care about. I love that woman, and at 57, she is very much all woman.
 
jacking off always feels better after I drink my preworkout drink... is that weird? haha :eek:
 
Tugging away, panties wrapped around my cock while I watch tranny porn, staring at all those delicious she cocks spewing cum.
 
My resolution for the new year is to provide as much comfort and joy to as many as possible...any ideas as to how I can make my resolve a little firmer?
 
Lick you way up my fishnet stockinged legs till you get to the swollen shaft, held in place with a pair of straining Victoria's Secret's panties.

Look at me with slutty, begging eyes and pled to be allowed to pull those panties down, and you know my cock will spring out and slap you in the face, weting your lips with pre-cum.
 
So I nod for your to get your rewards, and right on cue, my rock hard cock slaps against your lips. You are lost in your own world, admiring the thickness and stiffness of it, till another drop of pre-cum pools on the tip and then drips onto your lips.

Open wide Baby, I say. Time to suck cock.
 
I fuck your mouth like a pussy, getting my pleasure from your hot lips and tongue, and occassionally pull out to rub my cock against your face, marking you as my fuck toy.
 
Damn straight.

Week long business trip, and finally alone to take a long shower and blow a load all over...me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top