*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Thanks :eek:

Do you know what kind of flower it is? And is this color combo typical?

Im sorry, I don't know what kind it is.:(
I guess its typical. it was growing outside a cabin at a vacation fishing lodge i was at on Prince of Wales Island in S.E. Alaska last year
i used my camera and git really close and then due to size limits here i had to crop the heck outta the original. :D

Im sorry, I don't know what kind it is.:(
I guess its typical. it was growing outside a cabin at a vacation fishing lodge i was at on Prince of Wales Island in S.E. Alaska last year
i used my camera and git really close and then due to size limits here i had to crop the heck outta the original. :D

I've never been to Alaska..but i've been watching "Coast Guard Alaska" on The Weather Channel..and i do wanna go to Kodiak..LoL Do some hiking and enjoying nature..looks awesome.

I've never fished..idk if i would like that..i see myself being a hunter..not a fisherwoman lol i wanna deer hunt and hack it up..i know..i'm "weird" :cool:

I've never been to Alaska..but i've been watching "Coast Guard Alaska" on The Weather Channel..and i do wanna go to Kodiak..LoL Do some hiking and enjoying nature..looks awesome.

I've never fished..idk if i would like that..i see myself being a hunter..not a fisherwoman lol i wanna deer hunt and hack it up..i know..i'm "weird" :cool:

Kodak is way north and nice maybe 3months out of a yr.

POW island is more known for bear hunting than fishing and Alaskan deer are much smaller than what we are accustomed to in the lower 48.
Seeing you "hack" a deer is quite the image, lol
i like salmon fishing cause its do quiet, serene and very relaxing

Kodak is way north and nice maybe 3months out of a yr.

POW island is more known for bear hunting than fishing and Alaskan deer are much smaller than what we are accustomed to in the lower 48.
Seeing you "hack" a deer is quite the image, lol
i like salmon fishing cause its do quiet, serene and very relaxing

Yeah i did some research on Kodiak because of the show i watch..not ideal for me to live there..just visit.

Quite the image? LoL

Me in orange cami-fatigues, my black Doc Marten boots..with a huge Jason style machete? You diggin that? LMAO!

Yeah i did some research on Kodiak because of the show i watch..not ideal for me to live there..just visit.

Quite the image? LoL

Me in orange cami-fatigues, my black Doc Marten boots..with a huge Jason style machete? You diggin that? LMAO!

Now there's an image!!!
and don't forget being covered in fish guts or covered in deer urine
WOW! LMAO :eek:

Now there's an image!!!
and don't forget being covered in fish guts or covered in deer urine
WOW! LMAO :eek:

LoL!

I wouldn't be covered in fish guts..i'm not into fishing..i'll leave that up to you LoL :D

Deer urine? errr...

LoL!

I wouldn't be covered in fish guts..i'm not into fishing..i'll leave that up to you LoL :D

Deer urine? errr...

Ok im covered in fish guts and deer urine masks the smell of us humans and your Christian Dior perfume. lol:D

Ok im covered in fish guts and deer urine masks the smell of us humans and your Christian Dior perfume. lol:D

ROFLMAO! I wear Dolce Gabbana! get it right mister! :D *giggling*

Yeah i heard there's a spray thats made with some kind of animal piss to mask scent..i do wanna hunt tho..next yr perhaps..

ROFLMAO! I wear Dolce Gabbana! get it right mister! :D *giggling*

Yeah i heard there's a spray thats made with some kind of animal piss to mask scent..i do wanna hunt tho..next yr perhaps..

My apologies for trying to associate that Dior crap with your eminent beauty!:D
Alaska next yr it is! and my airline miles and $99 companion fare will help you get there.:rose::heart::kiss:

My apologies for trying to associate that Dior crap with your eminent beauty!:D
Alaska next yr it is! and my airline miles and $99 companion fare will help you get there.:rose::heart::kiss:

LoL Dior is good stuff, just not what i wear..i'm a Dolce & Gabbana girl, Prada too.

And if one day our friendship is rock solid..we can take that trip. I'm game.

LoL Dior is good stuff, just not what i wear..i'm a Dolce & Gabbana girl, Prada too.

And if one day our friendship is rock solid..we can take that trip. I'm game.

Then I will keep working on that! :D

..More like iron man competition..

Good Luck.

Evening Beautiful!:kiss:
I don't give up easy......;)
so Ironman, It is!:heart:
Something about winning heart and mind, comes to mind:rolleyes:
you might have heard something like that before??:rose:

Evening Beautiful!:kiss:
I don't give up easy......;)
so Ironman, It is!:heart:
Something about winning heart and mind, comes to mind:rolleyes:
you might have heard something like that before??:rose:

I have no :heart:..so..you'd be wasting your time there..

My mind is my own..always will be.

..:rolleyes: I've heard it all LoL

How r you?

I have no :heart:..so..you'd be wasting your time there..

My mind is my own..always will be.

..:rolleyes: I've heard it all LoL

How r you?

Im good:)
better now with you here:rose:
btw, i think you have a :heart: but its buried deep inside trying to protect and heal itself:(;)

i like a treasure hunt:kiss:

Last edited:
Im good:)
better now with you here:rose:
btw, i think you have a :heart: but its buried deep inside trying to protect and heal itself:(;)

Glad you're good, i'm only here for a little while..i have a 245am wake up.

Btw, you're wrong..its not buried..it's gone.
You'll have to thank the english douchebag for that one day..i wish nothing but evil for him..They don't call me "Queen Bitch" for nothing ;)

You like a treasure hunt? lets just hope you know, i'm not offering any treasure..friendship..that's it. Anything else..well..not ever gonna happen.:cool:

So anyways..yeah..umm..how was work?

Glad you're good, i'm only here for a little while..i have a 245am wake up.

Btw, you're wrong..its not buried..it's gone.
You'll have to thank the english douchebag for that one day..i wish nothing but evil for him..They don't call me "Queen Bitch" for nothing ;)

Wow 245???? Ouch!
I still believe its:heart: their.
but no doubt very deep inside trying be be healed.:(:rose:

You like a treasure hunt? lets just hope you know, i'm not offering any treasure..friendship..that's it. Anything else..well..not ever gonna happen.:cool:

So anyways..yeah..umm..how was work?

Not that kinda treasure, silly:rolleyes:
The treasure is your :heart:
Not looking for anything from you except friendship also:rose:
Id b more than happy an satisfied with just that:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back