Tell me your secrets

I don't share any of the secrets told to me, and believe me, many have tried to get me to spill them.

Well, dear, everybody can say that....

Yep...and I honor that, so whatever.:rolleyes:

Anyways...I am going through a really tough time at the moment and could use someone who is experienced with raising troubled teens to lend an ear. This isn't the usual moody, smart mouth crap...this is more serious and I would appreciate it if you want to reply to be an experienced parent or a former messed up teenager.

Anyways...I am going through a really tough time at the moment and could use someone who is experienced with raising troubled teens to lend an ear. This isn't the usual moody, smart mouth crap...this is more serious and I would appreciate it if you want to reply to be an experienced parent or a former messed up teenager.
I don't envy you teenagers can certainly make you want to tear your hair out. I spent over 30 years raising them. Actually the first 20 weren't totally awful. But the last 10 were almost enough to make me take up mind altering chemicals. But you will get through it. Good luck

I would love to...

Feel your pink lips nibbling my glans while I caress your generous breasts. Afterwards I would suckle your pink nipples and clitoris. I would lick it the same way our tongues plays with eachother when we french kiss and hug.

I don't envy you teenagers can certainly make you want to tear your hair out. I spent over 30 years raising them. Actually the first 20 weren't totally awful. But the last 10 were almost enough to make me take up mind altering chemicals. But you will get through it. Good luck

I hear ya. My oldest daughter was a handful but has settled down quite a bit, but my middle one has taken things to a whole new level. In the last week, I almost picked up smoking again! I resisted, but it was not easy!!

Feel your pink lips nibbling my glans while I caress your generous breasts. Afterwards I would suckle your pink nipples and clitoris. I would lick it the same way our tongues plays with each other when we french kiss and hug.

Now that would be one awesome way to forget my woes!!

So are you mutually exclusive to your husband?

You might want to clarify your question.

mutually exclusive: adjective
: related in such a way that each thing makes the other thing impossible : not able to be true at the same time or to exist together

You might want to clarify your question.

mutually exclusive: adjective
: related in such a way that each thing makes the other thing impossible : not able to be true at the same time or to exist together
Hello TFM how you been? been quite a while since we had a chat.

Hello TFM how you been? been quite a while since we had a chat.

I've had better days. My phone went through a wash cycle with a load of laundry and I don't have a freaking warranty, so I am sitting here in a slight bit of a panic.

I mean online world is more complicated than real life because you don't know if you could trust a person right away, you only know them with their usernames and the things they tell you. So a certain "secret" they would tell you can be either a real secret or just a story being made. You don't know who really they are even you exchange pics together because there would always be a doubt, or should be in doubt... :)
you already trust strangers with your secrets.
Project Keyhole was only the prelude---,

Correct! Often I am cautious in blurting things about me online. :)

I mean online world is more complicated than real life because you don't know if you could trust a person right away, you only know them with their usernames and the things they tell you. So a certain "secret" they would tell you can be either a real secret or just a story being made. You don't know who really they are even you exchange pics together because there would always be a doubt, or should be in doubt... :)

Correct! Often I am cautious in blurting things about me online. :)

You are very correct...which is why people can freely choose to share or keep to themselves. Those who have taken the time to know me, know I stand by what I say. And trust me, I get all sorts of secrets, fantasies, and even stories that the senders are trying to convince me are true. It doesn't matter at the the end of the day if it's true or not, maybe that person just wanted to share something on their mind, who knows really. Sometimes people just want to gt stuff off their chest so they can sleep better.

Bottom line is no one is being forced to share, it's all voluntary...dear.;)

Last edited:
Correct!

You are very correct...which is why people can freely choose to share or keep to themselves. Those who have taken the time to know me, know I stand by what I say. And trust me, I get all sorts of secrets, fantasies, and even stories that the sender a are trying to convince me are true. It doesn't matter at the the end of the day if it's true or not, maybe that person just wanted to share something on their mind, who knows really. Sometimes people just want to gt stuff off their chest so they can sleep better.

I completely agree. I find that some stories even if made up, tell you something about the person, their personality, etc.

I like the fact that people on here are in general anonymous. I can share and talk with people much easier on here than if I walked up to someone at a bar or public place. Some people on here claiming to be women MAY be even men! That does not bother me. Sharing on here is like talking to someone through a confessional booth only the person on the other side is not a Priest, just another person that wants to talk about sex and sex issues.

I find myself on this site because I like stories and experiences of others. Some of the threads that I frequent are just that, people sharing fun and crazy sex things they have done. That to me is better than a video.

ES

I'm a parent with a sympathetic ear. PM me if you need to vent.

I'm having a better day today, but I am sure I will take you up on that. This goes beyond typical teenager crap though so be prepared!

Glad to hear today is better. I'll be prepared for beyond typical.

You are very correct...which is why people can freely choose to share or keep to themselves. Those who have taken the time to know me, know I stand by what I say. And trust me, I get all sorts of secrets, fantasies, and even stories that the senders are trying to convince me are true. It doesn't matter at the the end of the day if it's true or not, maybe that person just wanted to share something on their mind, who knows really. Sometimes people just want to gt stuff off their chest so they can sleep better.

Indeed! And I also tend to prefer to be the listener than the speaker! :D
If I tell you, it will no longer be a secret!
I think you're trying to expand the territory of your audience.... This is Lit. The site has rules it abides to and so should the members.

Hidden secrets of what I've done
Some to regret, but many fun

Secrets and desires, deep and dark
None are public to share on a lark

Trust anonymity to guard personal annals?
Better pick my brain on private channels.

For all those who gave me some good, sound advice and a shoulder to lean on, I want to thank you. It was a tremendous help and life has improved.:):kiss:

Back