Ok Constipated. Put up or shut up....

Hey Emerson, I have a compromise in mind. Why don't we Skype chat? I am not afraid to video. I would love to meet you and your wife. Then, I Will read hashtag's posts out loud to the both of you. We can share a very good laugh.

Hey Emerson, I have a compromise in mind. Why don't we Skype chat? I am not afraid to video. I would love to meet you and your wife. Then, I Will read hashtag's posts out loud to the both of you. We can share a very good laugh.

WHEN HE'S FINISHED HOOVERING, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Can I be there? I'm Canadian, so you know that I have a ski mask here somewhere...

To the alt who keeps sending me pics of Betty1... Thanks, but do you have any of Betty1 in drag?

And to Betty1... Why the in the good fuck do people have so many pics of you from the early 90's? I can't take any more mullets and acid wash in my inbox.

To the alt who keeps sending me pics of Betty1... Thanks, but do you have any of Betty1 in drag?

And to Betty1... Why the in the good fuck do people have so many pics of you from the early 90's? I can't take any more mullets and acid wash in my inbox.

Is it Confuscius? That's the alt that PM'd me asking if I'd seen KS in drag.

And asking for those pics is pretty shitty, Luk.

Is it Confuscius? That's the alt that PM'd me asking if I'd seen KS in drag.

And asking for those pics is pretty shitty, Luk.

Not Confucius. And I've already seen them and have no need for them. The point is that Betty1 has a lot more "enemies" than me and he should reconsider who he considers being his friends.

hey, I love acid washed jeans. they go with my Member's Only jacket bro.

Stew

Back