crossdressers

nice thread, haven't done it in a while but used to wear wife's nightgown, thong and sweats then cruise local park drop swears once I saw a guy good times, so conservative now. just have a tennis skirt I wear sometimes

Black lace
Black satin with red rose pattern
White lace g string
White lace garter belt

Black lace
Black satin with red rose pattern
White lace g string
White lace garter belt

oh so pretty! Love satin panties but lace isn't bad ;). Bet your cock looks so good all erect inside the panties...

Oohh, baby.....

I can still remember the first time I tried on panties
Heavenly

Such a big ole goofy world...! Fucked me up good, and I've never recovered! Satin slips or half-slips and camisoles -- that's about it. Panties alone under male clothes are such an incredible turn on for me! I love going out in the world wearing panties under denims, feeling the slippery sliding of the panties across my butt and cock, and knowing I am a slut under my macho appearance...! I've never learned to walk in high heels!

heres me.

I just ordered a new wig, so very much looking forward to that! I don't get to do this as often as I'd like. things have changed in the last week or so, the way I think of myself and my sexuality. I hope to be able to express myself more often in the future and I have a new tumblr to document it. http://Alexis-decesaris.tumblr.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
heres me.

I just ordered a new wig, so very much looking forward to that! I don't get to do this as often as I'd like. things have changed in the last week or so, the way I think of myself and my sexuality. I hope to be able to express myself more often in the future and I have a new tumblr to document it. http://Alexis-decesaris.tumblr.com

Nicely done, sweetie. Like your tumblr photos. (Cute shoes!) Glad it makes you feel happy.

crossdress time

I have secretly dressed in black nylons, heels, bra and bustier when i was married. Worn dress, bra, nylons and heels while wife was out. Love the feel of all articles. Once went out in public wearing dress, hose and heels. Nice turn on!

love the feeling
The tightness of the panties
The softness of the fabric
The silkiness of the stockings kissing your legs

I have secretly dressed in black nylons, heels, bra and bustier when i was married. Worn dress, bra, nylons and heels while wife was out. Love the feel of all articles. Once went out in public wearing dress, hose and heels. Nice turn on!

Good girl!

Back