Back and better than ever ;)

*dances in* Okay, if I don't count Mr "Speedy Response" I'm officially caught up.

*rubs her hands together gleefully* Now about that reward... ;)

*dances in* Okay, if I don't count Mr "Speedy Response" I'm officially caught up.

*rubs her hands together gleefully* Now about that reward... ;)

Hahaha! You have a speedy responder too huh?
About two or three of my new co writers respond within 24 hours, drives me nuts lol! I'm too busy for that haha!

Oh well let me drag Jayx in here on his ear and i'm sure you'll get your just desserts ;)

I heard someone wasn't wearing any panties.

don't answer that! if you by chance they are ill be sure to rectify the problem.

now where did I put my whip!:devil:

I heard someone wasn't wearing any panties.

don't answer that! if you by chance they are ill be sure to rectify the problem.

now where did I put my whip!:devil:

Lol can't half tell he is on a laptop and not using his nifty computer! Lost without it like a kitten!

And getting the whip out and not using it in front of me makes you a mega CUNT TEASE!

Hehehe no your wrong Minx.

Getting the whip out and using it on you, then walking away makes me a cunt tease.

I'm sure you won't make that mistake again.

Anyone else want to call me a tease :devil:

*peeks in and leaves a little note about being sorry to have missed the demonstration* maybe next time... :eek:

*SQUEEEEEEE*

Pounces on the Minx

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI missed ya Minxy

*ish pounced*

Eeeeee Babygurl! I thought you were long gone by now and busy with grandma duties and stuff! Hehehe

I'm sorry i have been super busy with James' custody battle tthese past few weeks, lawyer appointments, parenting program plus super busy with work and Uni prep! Phew! I will be glad when things quiet down a bit, i don't even have time to jump on here for a second and something else comes up! Plus my house is a big fat mess lol!

Just wanted to give a quick apology for my absence to my co writers! I'm not gone! I have had a hectic few weeks at work, I'm short staffed at the moment and I have had several non stop weekends plus a custody battle in court for my stepson which involved court dates, parenting programs, lawyer appts and so on and on and freakin' on!

Uni starts up again next week and I am desperately trying to switch degrees before it starts, get credited for my classes and enrol.

Over it already! In any case, it has left me with next to no free time at all, I am so burnt out but I have not abandoned any of you!
I am just stuck with way too many commitments (no fun ones unfortunately). Give me two weeks to get everything settled :)
Thank you so much for your patience!

Just wanted to give a quick apology for my absence to my co writers! I'm not gone! I have had a hectic few weeks at work, I'm short staffed at the moment and I have had several non stop weekends plus a custody battle in court for my stepson which involved court dates, parenting programs, lawyer appts and so on and on and freakin' on!

Uni starts up again next week and I am desperately trying to switch degrees before it starts, get credited for my classes and enrol.

Over it already! In any case, it has left me with next to no free time at all, I am so burnt out but I have not abandoned any of you!
I am just stuck with way too many commitments (no fun ones unfortunately). Give me two weeks to get everything settled :)
Thank you so much for your patience!

Well, since you asked so nicely, I think I can be patient over the next few weeks.

Seriously, take care of yourself first, get a little down time in before you reply. I am more than happy to wait for a good reply than get a not so good one that was rushed.

Well, since you asked so nicely, I think I can be patient over the next few weeks.

Seriously, take care of yourself first, get a little down time in before you reply. I am more than happy to wait for a good reply than get a not so good one that was rushed.

Your patience pays off today my friend! :kiss:
Tameka is not a good girl today hahaha :devil:

Oh you're next i promise, I am doing as many as i can today but i have to take study breaks in between cause i have a lot of course work to catch up on! :kiss:

No worries, I understand completely. Just glad to see you back. Hope all the legal issues resolved with a favorable outcome.

No worries, I understand completely. Just glad to see you back. Hope all the legal issues resolved with a favorable outcome.

Oh yes, they did! I almost forgot to tell you guys that we successfully avoided a trial and managed to get pretty even custody share. We will be going back in about six years for more if she doesn't want to agree with us. We think my stepson will ask for 50/50 all on his own, we're also concerned that mid week drop offs may affect his schooling so we will be watching for that carefully

And back at ya.

Did you guess you may have been missed, just a little bit?

Ooooohhhhh that is not fair! Rawr!
Cock or argue?! Not fair!
Playing dirty with a dirty submissive is not nice!
You got me thinking now!

I will hand it to you, that was the quickest turn around i think we have ever had haha

I always count on you to choose "consequences," when given the choice. ;)

*Points to self*

Ummm...yeah! Masochist! Lol! James will tell you i will push him to the limit to force him to push me to mine...like crying...and then I still do bad things all over again!

*giggles*

Back