My Granddaddy always said...

My grandmother used to say, "You don't have to tell him every time you go to the bathroom."

She was such a rebel.
 
My Grandmother always said, "When it gets cold outside, it's time to get hot in bed." Grandmother was such a lech.
 
MGAS: Stay away from any minute of joy that can bring you a lifetime of sorrow.
 
One of my perverted uncles used to say, "Never screw a girl you wouldn't want to look at across the breakfast table for the rest of your life."

Me, I skipped that advice and took another uncle's advice, "The one you pass up is the one you never make up. Screw them all if you get a chance."


I had such great role models........
 
My granddaddy always said: "If you get too big for your britches, you're about to split your pants and embarrass yourself."
 
My grandmother used to say, "You can't mind your business and someone else's"
 
My Granddaddy always said, "In matters of love, money and politics, never take someone at their word."
 
My granddaddy always said, "If I'd have been satisfied with just a hand in your grandma's bush, I wouldn't have had so many younguns."
 
My Granddaddy always said "I would much rather get shit-faced drunk than be with my family"


Thanks, Granddad. :rolleyes:
 
My Grandfather told me
There are those that work and those who take the credit.

He said try and be in the first group. There's much less competition.
 
My grandaddy always said...something sexist and awful to my grandmother. Old world Italians. Am I right??
 
My Daddy always said that everyone is good for something. Even if it is for a bad example.
 
My Daddy always said that even an old blind sow finds an acorn every once in a while.
 
My Granddaddy always said: "You may want to date a woman because of her looks; but, you want to marry a woman for her sense of humor and common sense."
 
Back
Top